despr82 is offline New Member

Account banned???

My old username was banned? what gives?

Every post I've made and thread was deleted?

Lookup: Despr8

Thanks

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    will notify ADMIN so hold tight....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    You apparently were caught up in spam however your account is not banned. Did you have links posted in your posts??? you only had a few posts from what I can tell but what was the content that would have flagged you ?

Thanks for your help and have you tried to log into your account or just noticed your posts missing?
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

DesPr8 is offline Associate Member
    Last thing I did was post a picture which never showed it had to be approved so I never payed any mind to it.
    I came back and I couldnt even see the forum cause it said I was banned.

Also I was wondering but all my previous posts where deleted

I do not know why to be honest but you were caught by the new spam filter did you have img links or did you upload the pictrures yourself? (were they links from imageshack etc.)
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I know there have been bugs, but thanks for working on the spam problem!

thank you!
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

This was the last thing i posted http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...4043418528.jpg

kinda sucks cause I had built up a few posts now im down to 5 post "/ can you hook it up with a higher post count, 100 atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by DesPr8 View Post
    This was the last thing i posted http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...4043418528.jpg

kinda sucks cause I had built up a few posts now im down to 5 post "/ can you hook it up with a higher post count, 100 atleast.

Yes it has an image link in it and they have been getting caught up in spam and deleted seems if you have more than one you are banned... we will work on this... also

lol let me look do you recall how many you had?
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

I had about probably 70 posts thanks for the help

Thread Information