Atomini is offline Banned

Can we PLEASE increase the linked image limit in posts to more than 5????

I'm wondering if this can be done, as I recently tried to make an extremely detailed post in a thread explaining ester linkages and in order to do so, I had to illustrate much of it in pictures.

Unfortunately the forum only allows for a max of 5 linked (from other sites) photos, and a max of I think 8 attached images. As a result, I had to mix both linked images, and attached images in the post and it just comes out weird. I'd like to request that this limit be increased (10 would be a good number). I much prefer to upload my images to an image upload site such as www.imageshack.us and be able to link to them when I try to explain things here.

See the thread I mentioned here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-sensitive-***

I've run into this problem a few other times in the past. The image limit needs to be increased.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    The problem we run into is that when image shack has a virus that comes through then we have issues because of it and others end up with a virus... also when image shack goes down then the links are broken... I will check to see if there is anything that can be done but we have tried in the past and had issues....

Thank you btw for working on the informative posts...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

I would really appreciate it if you could look into it, thanks.

I would think that if a single virus came through from imageshack, it wouldn't matter if the limit was 5 or 15, the virus would still affect people? With that being said, I obviously have no intention of uploading viruses to spread them across the forum here, lol. You have had viruses come through imageshack linked photos in the past?

Hopefully the image limit can be increased, and perhaps the attachment limit as well.

Have there been any developments on attempting to increase the number of images in a post?

I'm looking to compile all of my information on esters and ester bonding to create a separate informative thread on it.

Thread Information