73mustang is offline Junior Member

92 Posts amd can't access profile...

Was wondering/hoping an Admin might be able to grant me access so I can add profile pic and post pics to help explain what I am trying to achieve. TYVM

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73mustang
    Was wondering/hoping an Admin might be able to grant me access so I can add profile pic and post pics to help explain what I am trying to achieve. TYVM
    It's probably because you copy and pasted the same thing over and over again. Something along the lines of "gl with your goals" and you posted it on every new member welcome thread.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I believe the rule is "quality posts."

Plus, there is a time element involved.

Ah, quality posts...I see. Well as a new member that could take an incredibly long time...
    Difficult to really describe oneself or ask for input about where improvement should be sought after, a picture speaks a thousand words !
    I will continue to build knowledge base and experience, so perhaps one day to become a more helpful member of this great site !

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you also need to be here 30 days
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by 73mustang View Post
    Ah, quality posts...I see. Well as a new member that could take an incredibly long time...
    Difficult to really describe oneself or ask for input about where improvement should be sought after, a picture speaks a thousand words !
    I will continue to build knowledge base and experience, so perhaps one day to become a more helpful member of this great site !
    It won't be long. I think you have the posts covered despite the copy/paste posts...it will just be the 30 days mentioned by gixxer.

Ah tyvm! I sometimes tend to skim when I should read more carefully..appreciate it !

Thread Information