Canez23 is offline New Member

Account still is not allowing me to view profiles and other features

I was sent an email saying problems were fixed but nothing has been resolved. I would like to interact with other members and for some reason my account is saying my account is not active yet but I can still sign in and so I know its active. Please fix my account.
    This is what I see everytime I even try and look at my own account or even someone who friend requested me.
    Canez23, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

basketballfan22 is offline Senior Member
    You need 50 quality posts and I believe 30 days of activity before you can view profiles. You can make some changes to your account by clicking "Settings" in the top right corner. You will have no difficulty getting advice until then though. Just read the thread topics that are constantly being posted, and make your own posts which will be answered by very knowledgable members.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UQs-_aWi1N0

Canez23 is offline New Member
    ok Thank you. I understand not being able to look at others but when I couldn't even see my own profile I had to post about it.

xTato is offline Junior Member
    They just trying to avoid newbies and flamers from pming a crazy amount of times for sources to drugs. Ive been here over a week and have lots of good posts and threads and still no access. But not a big deal for now, tho im not trying to source

Thread Information