mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

i get blocked form web site every 5 minutes for 15 minutes

i cant view the website much more then 5 minutes or click on like three links before it shows the website is not available. Then i cant access it again for 15-20 minutes. ben like this since the start of February. ive reset my modem to factory default and nothing.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    What web browser are you using??? IE Chrome etc.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Blog Entries
    fire fox.

online game i play wont let me connect either if web hosts start with the number 5, even if i open all ports and alow etc etc

Blog Entries
    ironically after making that post, this is teh first time in months Ive been able to view multiple threads and links here with out the website unable to connect. Did you flick a switch? haha *knock on wood

Blog Entries
    lasted an hour and then back to the same old crap,

just got this message

XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state
    Location: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/netError.xhtml
    Line Number 304, Column 68: <div id="ed_connectionFailure">&connectionFailure.longD esc;</div>
    -------------------------------------------------------------------^

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    hate to say it but that is on your end... have you tried shutting down and clearing your cache... temp internet files...etc.. or try logging in using chrome see if it is any different for you
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Blog Entries
    ok thanks mate, ill keep trouble shooting. thanks for looking into it for me.

Blog Entries
    I have switched browsers, cleared everything, i have no issues connecting to the actual website, its only forum related it seems. I've concluded it must be my router, ive trace route and pinged everything and there is no black outs or hiccups.

out of curiosity i searched teh web that uses the same bbs as this forum, and any forum that has the blue icon with the check mark in it, in the page tab on fire fox seems to be effected by this connection error.

Thread Information