Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: What happened to my thread count

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Question What happened to my thread count

Just a few days ago I broke 1,500 posts and all of a sudden something changed and I when back to in the 1,400's can anyone explain where did my posts go. ,,,,crazy mike

I MEANT POST COUNT, sorry

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Haha yes i deleted a thread and i guess you posted in it alot! I will look into getting your posts back lol
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you know, if dukkit's whore thread were ever to be deleted, there would be some here their post count would drop significantly! =)

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Thats messed up.

how is that messed up?
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've lost probably about a hundred or more posts due to threads being deleted. I don't complain cause I'm pretty sure there was nothing of value in them anyway. LOL

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh okay.... I'm assuming that's what happened to me also... Idc about it I was just confused as to how my post disappeared ... Idk when you delete a thread the posts count goes down

Yes just as they are posted it adds to the count when they are deleted they minus from the account... I will see about bringing the thread back to get counts back...
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Yes just as they are posted it adds to the count when they are deleted they minus from the account... I will see about bringing the thread back to get counts back...
    OK, thanks and thanks to all you guys who unfortunately lost some count. On account that we need our proper credit to our count, right ???!!!! OK so I'll count on Admin to do something about my correct earnings. It won't make any difference now but in the big pic ya know. I knew I could count on you guys to help. ...crazy mike

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm not concerned about the thread count, I was just curious as to what happened. I wasn't aware that's what occurs when a thread is deleted.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmao @ I want my post's back !!
    Lunk1 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

It's me again. I'll say no more. ...crazy mike

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I have plenty to share if you like...Admin can take some and pass them around lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I have plenty to share if you like...Admin can take some and pass them around lol
    Nope your stuck with yours....haha
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Hello Admin, Thanks and look what id did for me, ha. I'm a happy camper for sure. ...crazy mike........An Anabolic Member !

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Nope your stuck with yours....haha
    My cross to bear do to excessive whoring. It's like my own little scarlet letter.

Thread Information