Thread: What happened

Tnatious is offline Associate Member

What happened

This application was working just fine last week until Thursday I believe! Whenever I use the app>click on current at the bottom of page>then click "last 3 days or participated"> I then receive an Error Message.
    Now in order to see the latest posts I must exit the current tab and then go in under the main categories and then the sub categories! Granted its not a huge deal BUT once you get spoiled with the luxuries of this board-it's a huge F*ing deal:-)
    What am I to do?????
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to add that I also followed the "sticky" instructions on clearing cache and cookies from my iPhone.
    Any information on what I can do to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated!
    Btw. The night after it happened I decided to see if there was a download still available for the app. Unfortunately there is not. I did however download an app entitled "*********" . Is this app related to this forum? Sorry for the dumb questions.
    Please help

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    We are looking into this... seems when the iphone did their updates several have had issues
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    I did my update the day it was released and had no problems till Thursday or Friday. I hope you all get this figured out soon.

Bump?

Thread Information