anabolicsqa is offline New Member

Posted reply to thread 30 min. ago, but it hasn't shown up. Where'd it go?

New forum user, but steroid .com has been my go-to source of information.

My issue is that I put some effort into posting a reply to user: songdog on my discussion thread "O.K. to combine different injectable steroids in 1 shot?" , in ANABOLIC STEROIDS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS,

around Monday,
    April 27 at about 12:15am to 12:30am Eastern U.S. Time. There's nothing malicious in my post. Just answering the guy's questions, explaining a misconception of me, and I also attached a PDF with links to research of anabolic steroids from respectable places like NIH. I would have posted links instead of the PDF upload but I don't have the privilege to put hyperlinks in my posts.

Please let me know what's the status of my post (was it lost, is it being reviewed by moderators,...)?

Any reply even if it's to reject my post, would be appreciated. Thanks.

anabolicsqa is offline New Member

2nd post blocked from showing up

The moderators are probably working with an algorithm to identify and block certain posts from ever showing on the forum. If you wrote 2 paragraphs or more, you know what damn waste of time is was to write a post, which never goes up. There is no status indication of whether the post is in some process of review or was denied - WTF?

I'd suggest composing your post in another editor, so just in case the moderators block your post, you don't lose what you wrote.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Your posts were approved and show up... we do not allow links as they put others at risk...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information