Thread: Technology, Ugh

itsmybody is offline Female Member

Technology, Ugh

Just got a new phone as this one is on it's last leg. Have installed this app on new phone but can not for the life of me remember my password. Have searched all over looking for a link that will take you to 'forgot password' but can not find it. Am I having a Hellen Keller moment or is there a link I am missing? Please inform otherwise as much as I love absorbing all the info in these forums it will become a thing of the past. Thank you for any assistance.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmybody
    Just got a new phone as this one is on it's last leg. Have installed this app on new phone but can not for the life of me remember my password. Have searched all over looking for a link that will take you to 'forgot password' but can not find it. Am I having a Hellen Keller moment or is there a link I am missing? Please inform otherwise as much as I love absorbing all the info in these forums it will become a thing of the past. Thank you for any assistance.
    Message one on one with staff in this subforum.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I will pm you a new password if you like... let me know here...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

itsmybody is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin*
    I will pm you a new password if you like... let me know here...
    Yes PLEASE!!!!!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    PM sent
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information