Terinox is offline The One & Only

Date of Birth?!

What happened to the date of birth in the member profile? Why was this removed? Any specific reason? I know that a lot of members just left it blank, or probably lied, jackasses but still there are lots of members who were honest about their date of birth, and I think it was a good idea to have it. Just a thought.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I had it filled out originally but removed mine since the exact date is a pretty good way to focus in on someones actual identity(guess my user name is stupid too). That's why I changed my location to something generic as well. Do know, maybe I am just paranoid.

Had one dude tell me he was 17 in a PM and then watched him tell other members he was 25 on the open board when he asked about a cycle. People are gonna lie.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I had it filled out originally but removed mine since the exact date is a pretty good way to focus in on someones actual identity(guess my user name is stupid too). That's why I changed my location to something generic as well. Do know, maybe I am just paranoid.

Had one dude tell me he was 17 in a PM and then watched him tell other members he was 25 on the open board when he asked about a cycle. People are gonna lie.
    Yeah, you are just paranoid But you are right, people will lie, but wutever, let them lie, but at least if we have the OPTION of date of birth, then some will tell the truth. You would be surprised (according to finite mathematics) how many people actually have the same date of births.

Also, is that signature of yours from the movie "Office Space" ? Man I loved that movie, fucken hilarious!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yes sir, office space, gotta watch it over and over to pick up more lines from it. I am always amazed at how many people know about that movie. I met some 23 yr old girl a few weeks back and she knew every line...that's a plus. We never stop quoting it at work. "Can I interest you guys in some shrimp poppers, pizza shooters, or extreme fajitas?" What the hell is a pizza shooter anyway....lol

Renting a beach house this year, one new female roommate born the exact month, day, and year...freaky.

BIG R is offline Member
    DOB is very important!!

Ah, yes office space was a good flick. It was shot here in Austin, TX. I head the it was the smallest budgeted movie in ages but a goodie.

R

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I will have to hack it back in.

Thread Information