Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Krugerrs Unnatural Log

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey there all, as we approach the start of the wonderous competition, I decided that I should really get a thread in order and running!

So, I have spent many weeks researching proper diet, training and steriod protocols. I have chosen to follow the tips of a couple of well known forum members, SickBeard and CanYouDigIt! Im joking.... Can you imagine? Planning on getting big by only eating one meal a day for 2500 calories and injecting lots of steroids without training! No, thats a silly idea. I think I'll go with the tried and tested methods, firstly because it works, and secondly because I dont really fancy an ass kicking from Marcus, SteM or Bear!

:.Diet.:

I know the Intermitted Fasting works well for me, so obviously, I will be using this as the outline for my diet. I dont plan on any real silly meal timings, a 16/8 split will work just fine. Inside this frame, I will be using Carb Back Loading, for those of you that dont know what this is. It is effectively carb cycling. Carbs only on training days, but those carbs can only be consumed directly after an evening training session. So its just timed carb cycling. Its rather easy to follow. It advocated stuffing yourself with low GI carbs, ice cream, pizza, cake, crisps, etc. but only directly after training. It also goes on to suggest lower caloried on off days, and high calories on training days. I think that I am going to aim for 300 under on 'off-days' and 300 over on 'on-days'.

Monday -- Training. High Calorie, High Carb.
    Tuesday -- Off. Low Calorie, 30g carbs.
    Wednesday-- Training, High Calorie, High Carbs.
    Thursday - Training, High Calorie, High Carbs.
    Friday
    -- Training, High Calorie, High Carbs.
    Saturday
    -- Off. Low Calorie, 30g carbs.
    Sunday
    -- Off. Low Calorie, 30g carbs.
    [SIZE=4]

:.Training.:

Im far from some of the elite on these forums, but I have begun to notice what works for me now! Finally. And it seems to be an unseemly match of butchered routines. My chest responds and grows with real heavy low reps, followed by 2(6x6) at a medium/low weight. My back responds to HIT, as do my legs. My biceps grow from heavy dumbell curls and dropset concentration curls! I never use preacher or barbell curls, too much stress on my wrists. So with that in mind, here follows my routines. Some of you may quickly notice the Dorian Yates workouts for back/shoulders/legs.

---Chest & Biceps
    Quote Originally Posted by Chest Routine
    Chest Press
    25 reps @ 60kg (132lbs)
    10 reps @ 100kg (220lbs)
    5 reps @ 110kg (242lbs)
    3 reps @ 120kg (264lbs)
    2 reps @ 130kg (286lbs)
    1 rep @ 140kg (308lbs)
    6 sets, 6 reps @ 100kg (220lbs)
    6 sets, 6 reps @ 80kg (176lbs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep Routine
    Seated Bicep Curls
    3 sets - 8-10 reps, forced. 10kg dumbells warmup, 15kg medium effort, 20kg forced, including swing
    Standing Hammer Curls
    2 sets - 8-10. 12.5kg dumbells, 15kg failure
    Concentration Curls
    2 drop sets, 20kg negatives, 15kg til failure, then negatives, 10kg failure.
    Cable Curls Dropset
    1 set, start at 60kg, and drop 5kg every failure until the weight is too light. Usually 5-6 drops.

---Back
    Quote Originally Posted by Back Routine
    Dumbell Pullover
    3 sets, 15kg (10-12), 25kg (10-12 moderate), 40kg (8-10 failure)
    Close Grip Pulldown
    2 sets, 10-12 moderate and 8-10 failure (Uses plates on a machine, so no weight provided here)
    Wide Grip Pulldown
    2 sets, 15-20 light and 6-8 failure (Uses plates on a machine, so no weight provided here)
    Single Arm Rows
    2 sets, 35kg (10-12 moderate) and 45kg (8-10 failure)
    Deadlift
    2 sets 120kg (10-12 moderate) and 160kg (6-8 failure)

---Legs & Triceps
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceps
    Dumbell Skull Crushers
    3 sets, 15kg (10-12), 20kg (8-10), 30kg (failure)
    Seated French Press
    2 sets, 35kg (8-10), 45kg (failure)
    Cable Extensions
    2 sets, 10-12 moderate and 6-8 failure (Uses plates on a machine, so no weight provided here)
    Dips
    2 sets, to failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legs
    Leg Extension
    3 sets, 20kg (12-15), 40kg (10-12 moderate), 80kg (failure)
    Leg Press
    2 sets, 150kg (10-12) and 310kg (failure)
    Hack Squat
    2 sets 100kg (8-10) and 180kg (failure)
    Seated Calf Raises
    2 sets, 20kg (10-12) and 60kg (failure)

---Shoulders & anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoulder Routine
    Dumbell Shoulder Press
    3 sets, 25kg (10-12), 30kg (8-10), 40kg (6-8)
    Side Raise
    2 sets, 10kg (10-12), 15kg (8-10)
    cable side raise
    3 sets, (10-12), (8-10) and (6-8)
    Reverse Cable Fly
    2 sets, (10-12) and (6-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Catch Up
    After the short shoulder workout, I hit anything that I feel didnt quite get the workout during the week. If my chest feels week I'll do some heavy flys, of my traps feel weak, shrugs. Etc, you get the idea, I basically just hit a few random things for a 2nd time that week.

:.Steroid.:

Nothing special happening here, keeping it sweet and simple. Doing it properly! I toyed with the idea of throwing in Anavar , or playing with Tren , or maybe even NPP. However I got over these silly ideas, and decided to just stick with Test&T3. Despite my wildest dreams of running insane things and doses. I spent a long time daydreaming at University... "What if I run Equipoise ?"... "How about Primobolan , Tren and Test?"... Its so exciting planning a new course. I had to keep it simple though, I havent done many cycles, I need to run before I can walk. I tell new members this, so I need to practice what I preach!

Test-Enanthate - 600mg/week, adminsitered Mon/Thurs
    Liquidex - 0.25 EOD
    HCG - 250iu mon/thu
    T3 - 200mcg ED
    [/SIZE

:.Starting Pictures.:

Apologies for the shit form on my pose. I have a small mirror and trying to pose and angle camera was hard. Mrs will be home soon, she'll take better ones. These are up literally because I'm an eager beaver and excited!

Start: (18 March)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Krugerrs Unnatural Log-image-2310309186.jpg   Krugerrs Unnatural Log-image-878606133.jpg   Krugerrs Unnatural Log-image-551453244.jpg   Krugerrs Unnatural Log-image-3801531827.jpg  
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Week 1 (18-24 march)

Good training week overall. I did a different routine on Chest, following more closely the HIT principles. Legs last night felt very strong, I managed to legpress a personal best of 320kg (705lbs) for 10 reps.
    I felt my diet wasnt what I needed so after consulting a few threads and picking the brains of Mr. 405, I made some modifications.

No pictures this week. Ive decided to keep a lid on my progress until the final weeks now.
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: date

Week 2 (25-31 March)

Great week again, diet feeling better, strength feeling good. Bumped into a few old school friends that barely recognised me after my transformation in a couple years. I dont feel I have changed that much, but I guess I am about 5 stone heavier (70lbs), and I have a shaved head now too. Im really playing into the stereotype of a doorman!

Chest routine was good this week, went all the way up to 140kg press, I somehow managed to hurt my left bicep, feels like tendon pain again right on the inside of the elbow. Straightening it hurts, iced it and swapped Legs with Back to give me a couple of extra rest days on my bicep.
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:27 AM. Reason: spellings

Week 3 (1-7 April)

Apologies for being such a lazy arse on this log recently, with University picking back up and my exams soon my free computer time has been limited.
    Bicep felt perfect again this week so I hit everything real hard, managed to get my training partner to really understand what failure means. Its real good and intense with him, but I dont think he really appreciates true failure. We're getting there though, I just need to send him off to 'Camp Marcus' for a week, he'll come back an enlightened man!

Went slightly light on most things this week, just aiming for some volume and form, the bank holiday weekend really screwed up my sleep routine and I wasnt really in the mood for HIT. I love my job, but 4 nights in a row where I dont get home til 6am was just too exhausting! Caught up mostly by thursday, got my new delivery of chicken, this time I opted for the fresh stuff, which means I could quickly weigh and bag it in 500g baggies. Usually I get a big ol' box of frozen chicken which is nigh on impossible to seperate. The fresh was slightly more expensive, but at £30 for 10kg (22lbs) its still a pretty fair price!
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:27 AM.

Week 4 (8-14 April)

Bloody Chicken and eggs! I was raiding the cupboard and found a bottle of Worchester sauce... I forgot how awesome this stuff can be, its my new friend! Not a great deal to report this week, I feel better and stronger, despite the calorie deficit. Im looking forward to getting some more of my tattoo done next week, 8 hours booked for my sleeve on wednesday!

Oh, on a side note, I was practicing my 'relaxed' pose again and I am really beginning to notice a size/shape difference between my lats. I seem to have great mind/muscle connection with my left, and not so much with my right. Im going to continue practicing tensing/posing to see if I can develop my technique. Hitting back with a friend of mine next monday to really try and obliterate my lats, hes a true HIT fan, so Im hoping to put a little spark back into my workout.
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:40 AM.

Week 5 (15-21 April)

Got a delivery of duck eggs, I didnt realise how bloody massive these things can be!! They make good omelettes though!

Really destroyed my back last monday with a friend of mine that is competing in November, really smashed it and had DOMs for 5 days! Practiced my posing a little, as can be seem from the picture below! Weight is coming off, bought a new set of electronic scales for home, and I also purchased a spinning bike! This should be delivered today I hope, so I can start to bash out some fasted AM cardio now with no excuses. Anyone in the UK interested, Amazon have some incredible deals, upto 72% discount on a particular spin-bike I found!
    Sleeping has been great, Ive been hitting the sack between 9pm-10pm and not getting up until 7am!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Krugerrs Unnatural Log-image-884857006.jpg  
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-24-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Week 6 (22-28 April)

Still slacking on updating this log, ive been mainly aiming on keeping the posts updated and keep forgetting I have these reserved posts here!
    Last edited by krugerr; 05-08-2013 at 04:15 AM.

Week 7 (29 April - 5th May)

Morning cardio going well, hitting 3-4 session a week fasted, this is mainly due to scheduling errors, some mornings I just dont have time, or due to working nights, it doesnt fit.

Hit a new personal best of 160kg (358lbs) squats for 3 solid reps, and managed 180kg (405lbs) deadlift for 7 before moving up to 190kg for 1!
    Last edited by krugerr; 05-08-2013 at 04:18 AM.

Week 8 (6-12 May)

Weight consistently dropping, bodyfat is slowly melting away, which makes me happy! Ive switched to fasted morning workouts now. Im not sure whether this will help too much in the fight against bodyfat, but im getting good intense workouts, and the gym is empty at this time.

Purchased a George Foreman grill... any recipe suggestions?!
    Last edited by krugerr; 05-17-2013 at 05:39 AM.

Week 9 (13-19 May)

Thought I would update week 9 now as its my little boys 2nd birthday on Sunday, I am likely to forget to check this! Weight bounching around the 250lb mark right now, just waiting for it to drop below that! Smashing the workouts and I am becomming a little vain, I keep catching myself posing in the mirror.
    Last edited by krugerr; 05-17-2013 at 05:41 AM.

Week 10 (20-26 May)
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Week 11 (27 May - 2 June)
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Week 12 (3-9 June)
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Week 13 (10-16 June)
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Week 14 (17-23 June)
    Last edited by krugerr; 04-15-2013 at 04:34 AM.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Dear diary lol

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Is that you mr a mole aged 13 & 3/4?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    You're going to be toast! Let the trash talk begin!

First post updated. Includes the majority of things. It doesnt include my accurate weight, TDEE or macro splits because I have yet to calculate these exacly.

-Krugerr

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice format on the log. I had not even though about anything like that but it would not matter. I have not put that much though into any of it especially diet. Everything will change from day to day for me but your log is an inspiration and may help me get things a little closer to where they should be. Now if I could get my woman on board and get her to understand how to cook/diet like this but all she understand is Filipino food and rice with every meal. lol

Thanks mate, it's pretty simple. That's just how I think. I have to organise into categories, then sub-categories, then sub section! My whole head is that way.
    I'm pretty much doing this solo. Should be interesting!!

Starting pictures up!

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Good Luck Krugger....................nice pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf
    Good Luck Krugger....................nice pics!
    Lol thanks. They're shit. There is definitely marked improvement though since my first log in September!

Posting pictures from September last year, more as a reminder! And a comparison!

SeptemberClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image_zps5a537bcf.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	176.4 KB 
ID:	135269Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (1)_zps8c5fee64.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	183.8 KB 
ID:	135268

Today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Krugerrs Unnatural Log-image-3188478913.jpg  
    Last edited by krugerr; 03-15-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    krugerr...clean your room... haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    krugerr...clean your room... haha
    It's my girlfriends mess. Lol. I keep the rest of the house clean. I'm going to have to get the carpets cleaned when I move, she's got bloody black makeup in the carpet.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr

It's my girlfriends mess. Lol. I keep the rest of the house clean. I'm going to have to get the carpets cleaned when I move, she's got bloody black makeup in the carpet.
    I woulda kicked her out already lol

-TroN-

stpete is offline Banned
    Good Luck, Buddy.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You have a well laid out plan.

Good luck Kruger.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck Krugerr.

Thanks guys. The pictures really make you feel worse dont they? I get out the shower and think "yea boy, looking good!" The pictures look like a massive fatty lol.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I always look batter after shower not too cold tho

Good luck mate!

I'm really looking forward to starting this. Getting excited!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Good luck Krugerr! Sounds like your are ready!!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    I'm really looking forward to starting this. Getting excited!!
    Have you not started yet?

Mate, my mirrors tell me a different story to the camera. God love favourable bathroom lighting!

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

Have you not started yet?

Mate, my mirrors tell me a different story to the camera. God love favourable bathroom lighting!

Good luck
    Lol. Don't start! Had an extremely frustrating weekend on the door. This kid is lucky I didn't crush his throat. I'm still fuming today. Gym tomorrow will be intense. X

"1:16 AM in the Big Brother house, Krugerr is the kitchen hunting for food, the other housemates are sleeping..."

God damn my innate ability to wake up middle if the night to feed. I completely didn't realise it's Monday. Luckily i only had 1 jar of peanut butter and 500ml milk!

Vettester is offline Banned
    Will be following your progress! Looks like you have a solid plan in place. Good luck!
    ~V

Quote Originally Posted by Vettester View Post
    Will be following your progress! Looks like you have a solid plan in place. Good luck!
    ~V
    Thanks mate, I really know how to talk-the-talk... lets see if I can walk it now!

Where is GGR? I want some more of her AV in my thread! Those legs sure are motivating!

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information