Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Call me BIG PAPA Log

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Afternoon papa.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Whats up BIG SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro...............ya gonna have ta grow back the beard................Are you gettin carded at the bars yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Whats up BIG SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro...............ya gonna have ta grow back the beard................Are you gettin carded at the bars yet?
    If I had time to go out probably.

Afternoon gang!!

Bad workout yesterday......................lack of sleep just wouldnt let me push like I wanted to, so I didnt push it and risk an injury..............just me and Mr Staimaster for the afternoon

So........headed out in a few, rested and refreshed, and ready to hit it hard...

Hope all you boys and girls have a good weekend.......................just remember, while your out tonite having a beer, or your favorite cocktail and some greasy fries, cake or pie....Theres an ole man in NC, tired and weriy, sore and aching.....................and he's COMING for you !!!

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Go papa smurf go!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Afternoon gang!!

Bad workout yesterday......................lack of sleep just wouldnt let me push like I wanted to, so I didnt push it and risk an injury..............just me and Mr Staimaster for the afternoon

So........headed out in a few, rested and refreshed, and ready to hit it hard...

Hope all you boys and girls have a good weekend.......................just remember, while your out tonite having a beer, or your favorite cocktail and some greasy fries, cake or pie....Theres an ole man in NC, tired and weriy, sore and aching.....................and he's COMING for you !!!
    Any workout is a good workout. A bad one is when you dont make it to the gym at all. Keep up the good work.

Ok Kiddies........................Gettin ready for legs and Bis...................Had a GREAT night sleep, and if I can get Smurfette to leave Mr Blue Happy alone until after the gym, it should be a great workout

Down from 241 to 239 will check BF on hand held at gym...............Strenght up and pants feel loose..........

Heck...........I may get some abs in today too!!

HIT IT HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work hard papa.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 WORDS

WALKING WEIGHTED LOUNGES

I may not win,place, or show...............but one thing is for sure. In 83 days...............GOODBYE CHICKEN LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 WORDS

WALKING WEIGHTED LOUNGES

I may not win,place, or show...............but one thing is for sure. In 83 days...............GOODBYE CHICKEN LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love lounges!!!! I hate lunges though!

MuscleInk

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I love lounges!!!! I hate lunges though!

MuscleInk
    Ya no...........I even Fing googled "Lunges" and it came up lounges.................. I thought that looked wrong.............but didnt want to go agaisnt the word of a billion dollar company.............stuiped google

Sad things is............I get MI to post on my log, and its to correct my spelling...........Bummer!!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf

Ya no...........I even Fing googled "Lunges" and it came up lounges.................. I thought that looked wrong.............but didnt want to go agaisnt the word of a billion dollar company.............stuiped google

Sad things is............I get MI to post on my log, and its to correct my spelling...........Bummer!!!
    It's all good. Read any of my posts and its littered with spelling mistakes!

Your log didn't need my input. You can't improve on perfection!

MuscleInk

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    It's all good. Read any of my posts and its littered with spelling mistakes!

Your log didn't need my input. You can't improve on perfection!

MuscleInk
    Very True......................MuscleInk is wise!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 WORDS

WALKING WEIGHTED LOUNGES

So you are trying to get buns of steel? Lunges mostly work the glutes even though your thighs do burn.
    Dont forget to use your Thigh master while you are at it. lol I have a buddy who use to always joke around when we were in an elevator full of people saying in a Gay voice, I cant wait to get back to the room and use my thigh master.

I dont remember seeing anything in your pictures that resembled a chicken to me....

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    So you are trying to get buns of steel? Lunges mostly work the glutes even though your thighs do burn.
    Dont forget to use your Thigh master while you are at it. lol I have a buddy who use to always joke around when we were in an elevator full of people saying in a Gay voice, I cant wait to get back to the room and use my thigh master.

I dont remember seeing anything in your pictures that resembled a chicken to me....
    Dont know about the ole thigh master.............but muscle is muscle and I'll take any and all. As far as Lunges (Lounges here in da south) My quads are STILL burning right above the knee, and that is my focus point.............Soooooooooooo glad we have a handicap bar in the bathroom at work!!

Dont know about the ole thigh master.............but muscle is muscle and I'll take any and all. As far as Lunges (Lounges here in da south) My quads are STILL burning right above the knee, and that is my focus point.............Soooooooooooo glad we have a handicap bar in the bathroom at work!!
    You want to build your quads? Do you? Do you really? You can't handle big quads. Do front squats........

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You want to build your quads? Do you? Do you really? You can't handle big quads. Do front squats........
    One thing at a time Cape..................yall dont wann kill the ole bastard do ya?..................oh wait......were talking about me!

Uhhhhhhhhhh sounds great Cape! Will Do!!!

Morning Peeps!!

Ok chest workout last nite...............felt weak.............could have been from bumping boots with Smurfette when I got home from work............Ya just gotta love a woman in one of your dress shirts and high heels..............want bore you with the details of an incrediable afternoon of mind blowing sex........so we will just leave it at........my chest workout was ok

Cardio and abs rounded out the evening..........and then off to spoonland

Have a great workout today Kiddies!!!!!

Glad you got some nookie.

Hey its good cardio either way.

Sounds like things are going good. Seeing any changes yet? You are taking weekly pictures arent you????
    My shoulder has been sore all week but I'm pushing through it, it's not TO bad...
    Hopefully with some decent sleep the next couple of days I can work out with a little more intensity.

Hey its good cardio either way.

Sounds like things are going good. Seeing any changes yet? You are taking weekly pictures arent you????
    My shoulder has been sore all week but I'm pushing through it, it's not TO bad...
    Hopefully with some decent sleep the next couple of days I can work out with a little more intensity.

Weelky Pics? No no no....................... No preview for BG on tha Train thats rolling down the track at his young tender ass..................No warnings about what the "ole ****er" is up too........... maybe an update on stats and progress

But Pics...................June 18th.........................

I LOVE this contest!!!! We should do one every spring!! It has forced me outta my comfort zone, and doing things i HATE (ie Stairmaster) It has made me look past my strong points (arms, shoulders, striking good looks) and focus on the weak (everything else)

Nothing like a few pics, verbal abuse from peers, and just good ole motavation!!

Thanks again ADMN. !!!

I mostly mean pictures for your own records. Trust me they help a lot if you take pictures at least once a month.

I mostly mean pictures for your own records. Trust me they help a lot if you take pictures at least once a month.
    Sexy pics.

Good morning my friends

I want be on for awhile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just found out this morning that a close friend of the my family was murdered yesterday

Mr Stikeleather was 88 years old, married for 69 years, fought in Korean, raised a family and worked a small farm. I went to church, as a child with him and his family, and all through school with his sons and daughters.
    I remember helping him put up his hay every spring and summer..............................
    This was a very good man

And because he was such a good man, he was asked by a former tennant of his, to help him with a moped that had broken down. This former tennant, then asked Mr Stikeleather for some money to help repair the moped. So , being the good man he was, Mr Stikeleather drove to the bank a withdrew $900 dollars

His body was later found this morning on the side of the road, shot in the head......................

What has this world become?

Please pray for the family.......

Papa

I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayer to his family and yours..

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Terrible. What a good man! Prayers to you and his family!

kitstreasure is offline Female Member
    My prayers go out to Mr. Stikeleather, his family, and friends.

Damn.... I'm very sorry to hear about your friend and our thoughts and prayers are with his family. I hope they catch the bastard who did it.

Update

They caught the bastard!

Charged with first degree murder, kidnapping, and robbery.
    Yes...........it was the tennant he went to help, and the bastard was still leaving in Mr. Stikeleathers house and owed him a years worth of rent.

And yes..............NC has the death penalty

Not going into any details, but this was not a painless death. Mr Stikeleather was found 2 miles from were his truck was parked. Apparently he was trying to get help after being shot.

Folks..............Love you all, and thank you for the prayers, and they will be passed along to the family.

Im mad as hell right now, and with my current cycle, Im going to check myself into the gym for a couple days and take my rage out on some steel...................

I'd like to spit some beechnut in that dudes eye
    And shoot him with my .45

Glad to hear they got him quickly. Hopefully he will suffer a lot in prison and be someone's b*tch. There is nothing that can be done to make things right but hopefully there will be justice.

Ok folks..........................new day

Arrangements made for the weekend, and again, thank you all!!!!

Now.................off for fasting cardio and blast the shoulders...............

Then back home for some quality time with my son....................Putting carb back on boat and firin that beast up............can anyone say TEST DRIVE!!!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Big man so sorry for that news
    What's the world coming too?
    Thoughts are with his family

Great Chest Day!!!

Tha wife says Im getting obessed with this contest....................................Now why would she say that...............I just, live,eat shit and breath for it.............that's all

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    OMG......hey I'm not OCD about anything but .................so many things. ha ...crazy mike

Rejoice!!!!

For the Lord has risen this day!!!!

Happy Easter to all my Forum Family!!!

May God bless you all !!!!!

Rejoice!!!!

For the Lord has risen this day!!!!

Happy Easter to all my Forum Family!!!

May God bless you all !!!!!

Happy Easter Papa

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Happy Easter my brother across the pond

Whew............Leg Day.............what a bitch!! No wonder I never did squats! Damn things Hurt!! Made it through and even got the wife and one of her girlfriends to do them as well..........

Then Bis my fav......massive arm day.....veins everywhere!!! 135 Preacher Bench followed by 135 straight bar..........I love tren !!

Chest and cardio...........kinda of a Love Hate afternoon.....................

Getting closer to the end of the dumbbell rack........... 150s for 5 and end of flat bench routine.....those blood pumps in between heavy sets are soooooooooooooooo much fun!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information