Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: Zeus' competition entry 17 April 2017

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    your doing great brother keep on truckin' man...yeeee haaawww...yea, I might be a redneck...
    Aren't you in upstate NE?! Redneck huh

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post

Eh, are you gonna lift as well?
    That's quite a deficit.
    You only have 700kcals for daily functions and building/maintaining muscle tissue. I would drown myself in amino acids at least.
    I did lift... thinking about that now sounds a little bonkers. Perhaps I will give the second cardio session a miss today eh?

I always do with amino. I demolish a 8l of water a day with a shit ton of creatine and bcaa in it

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

I was just going to say - you should be bulking b/c honestly you don't have enough tissue to cut you'd be too thin... then if you start gaining fat up your cardio... but you sir should be bulking

Start at 250-500cals over maintenance and check out Marcus' dungeon(Real HIT) it's put slabs of meat on many members and it's a proven method! Tweaks here and there but practice going to failure first and foremost don't waste reps or sets
    Hi nach. Now I know this is the best advice and that I am being silly to not heed this. However from the start, when I decided to nail my diet and change how I look. It's to drop the excess body fat to prove to myself I can do it. I have never once seen visable abs.

It may be stupid but I haven't even started my bodybuilding journey yet... You could call this me priming to get ready to start...
    I have lost 1.5" off of my arms since last year due to being on a deficit for a long period of time and some fat loss.

My goal for a long time is to shift the fat and make it never come back. So for the duration of this competition I will be continue my painful cut.

I mean no disrespect for dismissing your advice because I know it's the best thing for me... I will check out the hit thread and maybe ask some questions thanks nach
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Hi nach. Now I know this is the best advice and that I am being silly to not heed this. However from the start, when I decided to nail my diet and change how I look. It's to drop the excess body fat to prove to myself I can do it. I have never once seen visable abs.

It may be stupid but I haven't even started my bodybuilding journey yet... You could call this me priming to get ready to start...
    I have lost 1.5" off of my arms since last year due to being on a deficit for a long period of time and some fat loss.

My goal for a long time is to shift the fat and make it never come back. So for the duration of this competition I will be continue my painful cut.

I mean no disrespect for dismissing your advice because I know it's the best thing for me... I will check out the hit thread and maybe ask some questions thanks nach
    None taken at all brother...

Imho this is why your losing muscle tissue you can add muscle and weight with the right training - being in a deficit causes muscle tissue loss... so keep track of your weights/reps and use progressive overload to build and stress the muscles in a way they have to grow!

Eat, rest recover repeat! Keep intensity as high as possible and rest periods short as possible as this burns fat while building muscle! Ask any questions you want learning how your body reacts is the single most important thing in BBing
    hollowedzeus likes this.

None taken at all brother...

Imho this is why your losing muscle tissue you can add muscle and weight with the right training - being in a deficit causes muscle tissue loss... so keep track of your weights/reps and use progressive overload to build and stress the muscles in a way they have to grow!

Eat, rest recover repeat! Keep intensity as high as possible and rest periods short as possible as this burns fat while building muscle! Ask any questions you want learning how your body reacts is the single most important thing in BBing
    In all fairness my weight haven't dropped that much... I've even went up on deadlift and shoulder press. But I can't wait to start my first bulk it's gonna be great...

However even on my current cut, would you still say hit style would be optimal for muscle retention?

I usually don't go to failure

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Look. It's your body you can do as you like. But what everyone is trying to tell you in a very nice way is you don't have enough fat to keep cutting. You will lose what muscle you have. You aren't eating enough to maintain it or build new. No HIT training is not for you right now. HIT stimulates growth and you have to feed growth. You have a wealth of knowledge here trying to help you. I would listen if I were you. That's my .02. Take it for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Look. It's your body you can do as you like. But what everyone is trying to tell you in a very nice way is you don't have enough fat to keep cutting. You will lose what muscle you have. You aren't eating enough to maintain it or build new. No HIT training is not for you right now. HIT stimulates growth and you have to feed growth. You have a wealth of knowledge here trying to help you. I would listen if I were you. That's my .02. Take it for what it's worth.
    I know and I can appreciate that cape. Thank you for your input. I will definitely have a think about it...

Would upping my calories and upping cardio to burn the same amount of calories save or build any more muscle?

I know what the smart choice is but I really don't want to put the fat on that I put so much effort into losing.

Thanks man

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    can someone move this with the others logs for the contest in the sub forum?
    Zeus, we should ask admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post

Zeus, we should ask admin.
    Nach said that they are trying to combine everyone's into the one but I will mail admin anyway and ask

DAY 4

Hello all, turned my alarms off this morning and slept through till late. Had a good day today. Hit the gym around lunch time for some chest and triceps. Seem to be on the fat loss train again.
    Have some conflicting thoughts since experienced members are advising me to bulk... more thought will be needed but right now I am continuing my cut.

Weight 177lbs

DIET
    Chicken 600g
    Brown rice 500g
    6 weetabix
    4 eggs
    25g peanut butter
    2300 calories

TRAINING
    Chest press dumbbells
    Decline bench press
    Low to high cable flies
    Close grip bench
    Supinated grip flat bar triceps push down
    Single arm triceps push down
    30 mins cardio 400ish calories

SUPPLEMENTS
    3000mg fish oil
    Zma
    Msm glucosamine
    Bcaa
    Creatine
    NAC
    Multivitamin
    40mg synepherine

Thread has now been moved.
    Thanks admin

I know and I can appreciate that cape. Thank you for your input. I will definitely have a think about it...

Would upping my calories and upping cardio to burn the same amount of calories save or build any more muscle?

I know what the smart choice is but I really don't want to put the fat on that I put so much effort into losing.

Thanks man
    Why would you up cals and then up cardio to burn the upped cals?
    If you eat clean and workout you won't build fat. You build muscle.
    NACH3 likes this.

Why would you up cals and then up cardio to burn the upped cals?
    If you eat clean and workout you won't build fat. You build muscle.
    I read somewhere that Marcus prefers to drop fat by keeping calories around maintenance or higher and by doing a shit tonne of cardio... was wondering if that had a muscle preservation advantage over being on a deficit by eating less

I read somewhere that Marcus prefers to drop fat by keeping calories around maintenance or higher and by doing a shit tonne of cardio... was wondering if that had a muscle preservation advantage over being on a deficit by eating less
    You don't have enough fat to do that.

You don't have enough fat to do that.
    It seems I'm stuck in this strange limbo. Not enough muscle cut
    Not enough fat to cut....

I really want abs.

However I feel like I am going to be swayed...

Myers is offline Associate Member
    I remember when i was fat with low muscle , that was before my TRT, i tried so hard to cut , i actually made it , was using some ECA along , the end result was...not worth it at all

Looked horrible, i had the abs yeah, that's probably the only muscle that popped out , everything else was non-existent

I wasn't satisfied at all , best positive comment i got was "you look like a skeleton"....

I got fatter again , quit the diet etc..when i started TRt i was around 16-17% bf , i decided to bulk up, even though it wasn't perfect BF i knew i lacked muscle , so i did , for 6 months straight , i trained hard , yea i got a bit more fat but a lot more muscle (newb gains + trt) , every1 told me , wow you look like u lost weight , i was naah lol i actually went from 92kg to 110kg, but my arms,shoulders,back,legs got bigger so the illusion was there.

I did a mini cut after that to around 15% and then bulked up again

Now i finally did a decent cut , and i'm satisfied cause i actually look the best i ever did.

So think about the advice these guys are giving u , bulking ain't a bad idea t all , i'd rather look fat and muscular than like a no muscle skeleton

Screw it... you've convinced me... I could relate to that so much...

Sorry for being an ass guys
    Capebuffalo, NACH3, Myers and 1 others like this.

I shall post up a diet in the diet forum for some critique.

Is hit a style of training that should be implemented now? I am buzzing to try this if you think it work for me
    Capebuffalo and AKD_FitChick like this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    DAY 4

Hello all, turned my alarms off this morning and slept through till late. Had a good day today. Hit the gym around lunch time for some chest and triceps. Seem to be on the fat loss train again.
    Have some conflicting thoughts since experienced members are advising me to bulk... more thought will be needed but right now I am continuing my cut.

Weight 177lbs

DIET
    Chicken 600g
    Brown rice 500g
    6 weetabix
    4 eggs
    25g peanut butter
    2300 calories

TRAINING
    Chest press dumbbells
    Decline bench press
    Low to high cable flies
    Close grip bench
    Supinated grip flat bar triceps push down
    Single arm triceps push down
    30 mins cardio 400ish calories

SUPPLEMENTS
    3000mg fish oil
    Zma
    Msm glucosamine
    Bcaa
    Creatine
    NAC
    Multivitamin
    40mg synepherine
    Hey there I am following you and saw this and had to comment. I actually eat more calories then you and am gaining more muscle mass and losing fat daily by how I train. You can replace the fat with muscle. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn daily. Why would you not want to do that?

I know it's a mind f'ck to change your way of thinking, believe me......it's been hard on me as well, but over the past 3 years I have completely changed my ways.

Listen to these guys, they are the best for a reason and really want to see you succeed. If you are depleting your body of the right foods to lose fat, you will also sacrifice what muscle you do have.....that sounds like a lose lose situation. How about give yourself a win, turn your body into a food eating machine, constantly burning fat by building muscle?

Just giving you my thoughts......use this competition to REALLY focus on the good for your body. These guys will help you.
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 04-20-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Aren't you in upstate NE?! Redneck huh
    yes nach in Maine to be exact I couldn't be any closer to Canada well that's not true I'm in southern main...if you drove north from where I am it would take you at least 8-10 hours strait to reach Canada but if I drove east I could be there in an 1.5 to 2 hours...Maine is a huge state with only 1.3 million people and there are no real citys...not sure why I told you all that just thought you would be interested...im only a red neck by default by my location...I don't hunt or go camping I don't hike and I fish maybee2-3 times a year...I do however mountain bike a lot and there are no shortages here for rugged terrain...
    NACH3 and AKD_FitChick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post

Hey there I am following you and saw this and had to comment. I actually eat more calories then you and am gaining more muscle mass and losing fat daily by how I train. You can replace the fat with muscle. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn daily. Why would you not want to do that?

I know it's a mind f'ck to change your way of thinking, believe me......it's been hard on me as well, but over the past 3 years I have completely changed my ways.

Listen to these guys, they are the best for a reason and really want to see you succeed. It you are depleting your body of the right foods to lose fat, you will also sacrifice what muscle you do have.....that sounds like a lose lose situation. How about give yourself a win, turn your body into a food eating machine, constantly burning fat by building muscle?

Just giving you my thoughts......use this competition to REALLY focus on the good for your body. These guys will help you.
    I am totally on board for this. I've been stuck in the 'I'm too heavy and fat" mindset for around a year and I've lost 35lbs. Guess I'm just stubborn... people say I look skinny in work everyday As well so I can completely relate to myers.

I will charge ahead with this new mindset. However I still want to keep the fat gain minimal. Thank you for your input and making me realise what a silly goose I am
    Capebuffalo and AKD_FitChick like this.

I am totally on board for this. I've been stuck in the 'I'm too heavy and fat" mindset for around a year and I've lost 35lbs. Guess I'm just stubborn... people say I look skinny in work everyday As well so I can completely relate to myers.

I will charge ahead with this new mindset. However I still want to keep the fat gain minimal. Thank you for your input and making me realise what a silly goose I am
    I get it totally. It's hard to change, but change is also for the best at times. In this case it's for the best.

You will keep the fat gain minimal, food doesn't equal fat........change your thought process....food equals fuel for your body to build the muscle you need to burn the fat.

Complex carbs will be your best friend.

I am sure the guys here would love to help you!

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post

I get it totally. It's hard to change, but change is also for the best at times. In this case it's for the best.

You will keep the fat gain minimal, food doesn't equal fat........change your thought process....food equals fuel for your body to build the muscle you need to burn the fat.

Complex carbs will be your best friend.

I am sure the guys here would love to help you!
    Thanks so much. I think I just need to start with a clean slate.

I'll see what I can do as far as diet and I will check out Marcus' thread for some training tips...

Brown rice all the way I assume for carbs?

Also thankyou to nach cape and myers also for helping me make the right choice.
    Myers, ghettoboyd and NACH3 like this.

I'll see what I can do as far as diet and I will check out Marcus' thread for some training tips...

The guys you mentioned are great!!! Head to Marcus thread like they suggested, maybe they can give you some better insight.

I do sweet potato and lots of quinoa. Those are my favorite, but everyone is different!!!
    hollowedzeus and Capebuffalo like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    hollow I've only read a few of the recent posts on your thread due to time restraints but let me give you something to think about. Adding muscle to your frame with a clean diet and progressive overload training regime is one of the fastest and safest ways to shred bf, food isn't your enemy when cutting your mindset is. Many guys who want to cut fat make the mistake (and it is a mistake in my experience) of eating less and exercising more and continue to hack away at the calories because bf stores aren't falling off. All this does is rip right through your muscle tissue what you have build and also fat stores but once you start losing your muscle tissue your metabolism slows down and this is were people start increasing the cardio even further and also eating less and less which also ends up with muscle loss and fat loss. The secret is maintaining muscle tissue while cutting bf levels which is no easy feat but for me to just roll over and give up hard earn muscle tissue for a quicker fat loss isn't the right thing to do. A slower approach is best with one main goal of preservation of your hard earned muscle tissue while you slowly attack your fat cells. Never underestimate the importance of adding muscle to your frame to reduce your bf so never when your on a cut should you drop the overload training programme. It is a balancing act and something what you wont be able to just pull off, it takes time of finding out how your body reacts and responds to certain environments you put it under but again the main goal is preservation of muscle tissue when cutting and never underestimate adding muscle tissue to your frame for reduced bf levels.

Here is a repost from my thread what may come in handy but remember this is what I do.

When I am trying to cut my bf I first start running my cals at maintenance and use cardio to create a deficit. You can reinvent the wheel its all about calories in calories out and when your carrying a lot of body weight and tissue you need to feed it to keep it and that's my main concern is to preserve all my tissue no matter what. So I will start off with using cardio and then increase the cardio when my body adapts to what I am doing to it. Once I am at certain level I start carb cycling off maintenance but use my rest days to really deplete my glycogen stores and refeed on training days this confuses the body into burning fat as fuel and again once my body adapts I will change things up again by carb cycling still off my maintenance cals by using a 40% less carbs from my maintenance and then refeed by using a 15% increase on my maintenance carbs, once you work this out it isn't that much of a dramatic drop but what it does is confuse the body into using fat as fuel yet again while preserving muscle tissue.The low and refeed days are not set in stone its varies depending on my workload and how I look.

I usually carb cycle all the time whether bulking or cutting and I use cardio and carb calorie trickery to achieve my goals.I also change things around on none training days and also meal timing but I don't do anything dramatic and I never drop my calories to much at the cost of my muscle tissue, if it takes months to drop bf while preserving my tissue that's what I will do. In some cases I will drop off my maintenance cals but only by 200-300 and carb cycle again but the secret is not to put on bf in the first place and just add lean tissue while maintaining low bf which is another obsession I have and its all done via carb cycling. CC works for me and I when you carrying a lot of tissue its so hard to maintain and build more but I do this by the intense training I do and also my carb cycling methods. If I am bulking I will increase my cals by 300-500 and or even further depending how dramatic I want the bulk and depending if I am coming out of prime or not, its all down to my goals but nothing is static it works around my body and how I look and feel.

I never have a fixed plan with carb cycling because I go by how I look and how I feel on a daily basis. I am so intune with my body I know when I am depleted to much or flat and I am risking losing tissue or I am to full I am going to add bf, so I adjust daily to how I look and feel. I don't weigh my food anymore those days are over I know what 300-400grams of protein looks like and I know if I am eating to much or less. When my body is screaming from my work out that it needs feeding I feed it to the max even when I am in a cut I fill the tank. The training style I have is intense and if you want to be big you got to lift intense and eat big, its all about calories in and calories out and once you understand how your body responds you can maximise your training and diet to produce some remarkable gains in size and strength.

Go to the diet section. Lay out your goals and your current diet. They can help.
    Dungeon thread for training.
    You are on the right track now.
    Myers and hollowedzeus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    hollow I've only read a few of the recent posts on your thread due to time restraints but let me give you something to think about. Adding muscle to your frame with a clean diet and progressive overload training regime is one of the fastest and safest ways to shred bf, food isn't your enemy when cutting your mindset is. Many guys who want to cut fat make the mistake (and it is a mistake in my experience) of eating less and exercising more and continue to hack away at the calories because bf stores aren't falling off. All this does is rip right through your muscle tissue what you have build and also fat stores but once you start losing your muscle tissue your metabolism slows down and this is were people start increasing the cardio even further and also eating less and less which also ends up with muscle loss and fat loss. The secret is maintaining muscle tissue while cutting bf levels which is no easy feat but for me to just roll over and give up hard earn muscle tissue for a quicker fat loss isn't the right thing to do. A slower approach is best with one main goal of preservation of your hard earned muscle tissue while you slowly attack your fat cells. Never underestimate the importance of adding muscle to your frame to reduce your bf so never when your on a cut should you drop the overload training programme. It is a balancing act and something what you wont be able to just pull off, it takes time of finding out how your body reacts and responds to certain environments you put it under but again the main goal is preservation of muscle tissue when cutting and never underestimate adding muscle tissue to your frame for reduced bf levels.

Here is a repost from my thread what may come in handy but remember this is what I do.

When I am trying to cut my bf I first start running my cals at maintenance and use cardio to create a deficit. You can reinvent the wheel its all about calories in calories out and when your carrying a lot of body weight and tissue you need to feed it to keep it and that's my main concern is to preserve all my tissue no matter what. So I will start off with using cardio and then increase the cardio when my body adapts to what I am doing to it. Once I am at certain level I start carb cycling off maintenance but use my rest days to really deplete my glycogen stores and refeed on training days this confuses the body into burning fat as fuel and again once my body adapts I will change things up again by carb cycling still off my maintenance cals by using a 40% less carbs from my maintenance and then refeed by using a 15% increase on my maintenance carbs, once you work this out it isn't that much of a dramatic drop but what it does is confuse the body into using fat as fuel yet again while preserving muscle tissue.The low and refeed days are not set in stone its varies depending on my workload and how I look.

I usually carb cycle all the time whether bulking or cutting and I use cardio and carb calorie trickery to achieve my goals.I also change things around on none training days and also meal timing but I don't do anything dramatic and I never drop my calories to much at the cost of my muscle tissue, if it takes months to drop bf while preserving my tissue that's what I will do. In some cases I will drop off my maintenance cals but only by 200-300 and carb cycle again but the secret is not to put on bf in the first place and just add lean tissue while maintaining low bf which is another obsession I have and its all done via carb cycling. CC works for me and I when you carrying a lot of tissue its so hard to maintain and build more but I do this by the intense training I do and also my carb cycling methods. If I am bulking I will increase my cals by 300-500 and or even further depending how dramatic I want the bulk and depending if I am coming out of prime or not, its all down to my goals but nothing is static it works around my body and how I look and feel.

I never have a fixed plan with carb cycling because I go by how I look and how I feel on a daily basis. I am so intune with my body I know when I am depleted to much or flat and I am risking losing tissue or I am to full I am going to add bf, so I adjust daily to how I look and feel. I don't weigh my food anymore those days are over I know what 300-400grams of protein looks like and I know if I am eating to much or less. When my body is screaming from my work out that it needs feeding I feed it to the max even when I am in a cut I fill the tank. The training style I have is intense and if you want to be big you got to lift intense and eat big, its all about calories in and calories out and once you understand how your body responds you can maximise your training and diet to produce some remarkable gains in size and strength.
    Thank you Marcus for your input once again. I am beginning to see sense. I was starting to go down the road you mentioned... I had previously been dropping my calories to 1700 plus cardio on some days. I've already lost muscle mass. I guess the time is to reignite the flame and get the muscle building switched back on.

I think I may well carb cycle into my lean bulk in efforts to minimise fat loss.

That post from your thread was the one I was referencing a few posts above

Cheers for your thoughts big man. I guess I need to let go of my desire for abs for a few months or so. But I believe now it will be worth it

I will certainly be checking out your thread more often and possibly contribute with a few questions of my own.
    ghettoboyd, Obs and marcus300 like this.

Go to the diet section. Lay out your goals and your current diet. They can help.
    Dungeon thread for training.
    You are on the right track now.
    Hell yes to this!

I'm glad o figured this out on day 4...

Let's see how this comp turns out now.

Hope you all stick around

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Very nice marcus!
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Thank you Marcus for your input once again. I am beginning to see sense. I was starting to go down the road you mentioned... I had previously been dropping my calories to 1700 plus cardio on some days. I've already lost muscle mass. I guess the time is to reignite the flame and get the muscle building switched back on.

I think I may well carb cycle into my lean bulk in efforts to minimise fat loss.

That post from your thread was the one I was referencing a few posts above

Cheers for your thoughts big man. I guess I need to let go of my desire for abs for a few months or so. But I believe now it will be worth it

I will certainly be checking out your thread more often and possibly contribute with a few questions of my own.
    Always hit the gym hard and push for building even when cutting. A lot of people go around in a vicious circle bulking then cutting and lose more or less all the muscle tissue they have built due to the severe dieting methods because they want fat loss quick.

There are some basic principles to any cutting or bulking methods but you also have to look how your own body responds to certain environments to reap the full benefits of any method. What works for me may not work for you remember the bigger more muscular you get the harder it is to protect this when dieting. I chip away at my bf stores slowly while preserving the hard earned muscle tissue that ive built. I wont sacrifice muscle tissue for quick fat loss gains, I've done it before and ended up in a circle what is pointless and frustrating.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

Always hit the gym hard and push for building even when cutting. A lot of people go around in a vicious circle bulking then cutting and lose more or less all the muscle tissue they have built due to the severe dieting methods because they want fat loss quick.

There are some basic principles to any cutting or bulking methods but you also have to look how your own body responds to certain environments to reap the full benefits of any method. What works for me may not work for you remember the bigger more muscular you get the harder it is to protect this when dieting. I chip away at my bf stores slowly while preserving the hard earned muscle tissue that ive built. I wont sacrifice muscle tissue for quick fat loss gains, I've done it before and ended up in a circle what is pointless and frustrating.
    Long term goals. Got it I had it in my head I was stripping away the bodyfat by summer no matter the cost.

Totally wrong attitude.

I think I can say this is the start of my journey to gaining some real muscle and maybe some time in the future strip back slowly as you said.

Hope all is well south of the border
    marcus300 likes this.

Long term goals. Got it I had it in my head I was stripping away the bodyfat by summer no matter the cost.

Totally wrong attitude.

I think I can say this is the start of my journey to gaining some real muscle and maybe some time in the future strip back slowly as you said.

Hope all is well south of the border

If your goal is to cut keep in mind to preserve muscle tissue. If your goal is to increase tissue you can still do this clean.

Its beautiful here at the moment

If your goal is to cut keep in mind to preserve muscle tissue. If your goal is to increase tissue you can still do this clean.

Its beautiful here at the moment
    I've been convinced by the guys that I should be bulking due to my low level of muscle and I really do have all the time in the world to cut. I've never bulked before so I shall use this comp to try and put on as much noob mass as possible whilst trying to stay lean as possible.

Same foods as before but more of them.

I shall be trying a hit style workout today I'll post it up here with my weights so I can see my strength as it goes up.

That's good to hear. Weather here is pish as usual. Grey skies and all

I've been convinced by the guys that I should be bulking due to my low level of muscle and I really do have all the time in the world to cut. I've never bulked before so I shall use this comp to try and put on as much noob mass as possible whilst trying to stay lean as possible.

Same foods as before but more of them.

I shall be trying a hit style workout today I'll post it up here with my weights so I can see my strength as it goes up.

That's good to hear. Weather here is pish as usual. Grey skies and all
    I'll look at your photos when I'm home on my computer not opened them up yet.

Where abouts are you in this beautiful part of the world

I'll look at your photos when I'm home on my computer not opened them up yet.

Where abouts are you in this beautiful part of the world
    Nice man thanks, there isn't much to see however.

Central Scotland in the countryside. I've saw some of the pictures that you have put up in your photo booth and they are gorgeous. I can't quite compete with the scenery but I am surrounded by miles of fields and forrest
    marcus300 likes this.

Nice man thanks, there isn't much to see however.

Central Scotland in the countryside. I've saw some of the pictures that you have put up in your photo booth and they are gorgeous. I can't quite compete with the scenery but I am surrounded by miles of fields and forrest
    Oh it's a photographers dream Scotland. Beautiful place and will be venturing up there next year. I was looking at the top ten roads for scenery in the world and there's a road in Scotland what comes close to winning it. I need to go it was stunning.

Oh it's a photographers dream Scotland. Beautiful place and will be venturing up there next year. I was looking at the top ten roads for scenery in the world and there's a road in Scotland what comes close to winning it. I need to go it was stunning.
    Out of curiosity where was it? Up in the highlands somewhere?

I'll post some pictures of the scenery where I live next time I'm out a walk. There's electricity pylons and wind turbines everywhere which ruins it slightly unfortunately
    marcus300 likes this.

Out of curiosity where was it? Up in the highlands somewhere?

I'll post some pictures of the scenery where I live next time I'm out a walk. There's electricity pylons and wind turbines everywhere which ruins it slightly unfortunately
    Yes right up in the highlands. There are a few what are mentioned the Ben Nevis to the port town of Mallaig, Road to the Isles is a 46-mile scenic drive that takes in historic sites. There's one what runs through Ullapool aswell which is stunning.

Yes right up in the highlands. There are a few what are mentioned the Ben Nevis to the port town of Mallaig, Road to the Isles is a 46-mile scenic drive that takes in historic sites. There's one what runs through Ullapool aswell which is stunning.
    I've never been as far as that but I'm sure it is scenic as all hell. Furthest up I've been is Ben lomond to climb it.

Wish I was into photography as it seems very meditating and relaxing. I haven't ever owned a camera lol

I've never been as far as that but I'm sure it is scenic as all hell. Furthest up I've been is Ben lomond to climb it.

Wish I was into photography as it seems very meditating and relaxing. I haven't ever owned a camera lol
    These days cameras do everything all you got to do is press a button even phone cameras are quality. It is very relaxing and special because your capturing a moment in time what will never happen again
    AKD_FitChick and NACH3 like this.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information