Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 108 of 108
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: *****April Competitors After Pictures.

  1. #81
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,179
    Guys Nacho AG and I have been discussing most of the day. It's a close one. We are looking at everything. We will let you know as soon as we know. Lol

    Everyone did a great job. That's making our job tougher.

  2. #82
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,179
    Without further ado, the winner of the April Most Improved Competition is the first natural competitor to win any competition here......HallowedZues.

    Guys it was a hard decision. You all did exceptionally well. But Zeus was the most improved of the group.

    Thank you to all the competitors. It takes drive and desire to compete. Everyone hold your heads high you are all above the average man.

  3. #83
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Congrats Zues good job bud!
    You all dod astounding!
    Quester you and zeus tied in my book. No way I could have chosen between the two.
    Doc and ghetto, you two were jacked to begin with.
    You two get more compliments in daily life than you can get here but good job guys!

  4. #84
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Congrats Zues good job bud!
    You all dod astounding!
    Quester you and zeus tied in my book. No way I could have chosen between the two.
    Doc and ghetto, you two were jacked to begin with.
    You two get more compliments in daily life than you can get here but good job guys!
    Pretty good assessment.
    ZXY2, AKD_FitChick and ghettoboyd like this.

  5. #85
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Thank you cape nach, ag and everyone else! Ironically i wouldnt have made it half as far probably without quester doc and ghetto giving their tips on my thread.

    Great job guys. Its been an absolute honour and pleasure.

    Doc, your physique is damned near greek god you have done absolutely flawless building on that

    Ghetto, again starting from suxh an advanced level of physique. You too done awesome improving on that. Your bicep peak looked awesome.

    Quester. You won in my book. Your transformation was awesome. A Completely different man. Job well done sir.

    Take care guys, much respect.
    Thank you for pushing me to and beyond what i was capeable of alone.

  6. #86
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,179
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Thank you cape nach, ag and everyone else! Ironically i wouldnt have made it half as far probably without quester doc and ghetto giving their tips on my thread.

    Great job guys. Its been an absolute honour and pleasure.

    Doc, your physique is damned near greek god you have done absolutely flawless building on that

    Ghetto, again starting from suxh an advanced level of physique. You too done awesome improving on that. Your bicep peak looked awesome.

    Quester. You won in my book. Your transformation was awesome. A Completely different man. Job well done sir.

    Take care guys, much respect.
    Thank you for pushing me to and beyond what i was capeable of alone.
    Well said Zeus.
    AKD_FitChick and ghettoboyd like this.

  7. #87
    AKD_FitChick's Avatar
    AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    1,316
    Congrats to you all!!! Great job Zeus!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #88
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Well done to all, always good to have a goal/competition to make oneself accountable.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #89
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Great job fellas and of course Zues.... it's unbelievable how often we wavered back and forth on this - quester you did amazing as well!

    GB & Doc - we all know how hard it is to impede with these guys who have not reached their limitations and allwe can do is realllyjust try and create an art piece and both of you did so... Doc you are carved from stone!

  10. #90
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,412
    Congrats to all! Nice to see what some of the members actually look like and watch the progress happen. My old arse may have to start working harder...

    Great work everyone!
    NACH3, ghettoboyd and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #91
    Sicko's Avatar
    Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,571
    Congrats Zues!!!
    Well done all of you...
    Got me wanting to get in on one of these comps. My competitive nature is clawing at my soul!!!
    Definitely will once I get myself back home in September.
    Great job fellas!!
    NACH3, ghettoboyd and almostgone like this.

  12. #92
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Congrats Zues!!!
    Well done all of you...
    Got me wanting to get in on one of these comps. My competitive nature is clawing at my soul!!!
    Definitely will once I get myself back home in September.
    Great job fellas!!
    That would be sweet man - idk when We're our next one is coming - but Cape Myself and OBS are going another round as well - come and join us Sicko we'll figure out a time that works for everyone...

  13. #93
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,629
    Blog Entries
    6
    Nice work Zeus, and everyone. The competition pushed me along the way too. I watched and thought damn, I better not skip a workout or eat that pizza or I'm going to be left in the dust.
    NACH3, ghettoboyd and almostgone like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  14. #94
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Nice work Zeus, and everyone. The competition pushed me along the way too. I watched and thought damn, I better not skip a workout or eat that pizza or I'm going to be left in the dust.

    Agree with everything but the pizza thing. Blasphemy.
    ghettoboyd and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  15. #95
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Nice work Zeus, and everyone. The competition pushed me along the way too. I watched and thought damn, I better not skip a workout or eat that pizza or I'm going to be left in the dust.
    Right! Defo helped me with my priming for this lil blast I'm doing now... just started on Friday! Nothing big I'll save that for a 6wk open ended SBC(short burst cycle) works nicely with timing my shoulder and not overdoing it -
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  16. #96
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Agree with everything but the pizza thing. Blasphemy.
    Hahaha I had a feeling that comment was coming lol

  17. #97
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,260
    Great everyone. GB and DT you guys really look great!
    Zeus, you did amazing and you deserve to win!
    Looking at my starting pictures, I'm shocked at how fat I had gotten. I really didn't see it that way back then but it's the one thing that really sticks out to me in the pictures.

  18. #98
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That would be sweet man - idk when We're our next one is coming - but Cape Myself and OBS are going another round as well - come and join us Sicko we'll figure out a time that works for everyone...
    I'm ready!
    NACH3, ghettoboyd and AKD_FitChick like this.

  19. #99
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Great everyone. GB and DT you guys really look great!
    Zeus, you did amazing and you deserve to win!
    Looking at my starting pictures, I'm shocked at how fat I had gotten. I really didn't see it that way back then but it's the one thing that really sticks out to me in the pictures.
    You had to reduce your bf by at least 5-7% At least I'm thinking maybe more - awesome job man

  20. #100
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Great everyone. GB and DT you guys really look great!
    Zeus, you did amazing and you deserve to win!
    Looking at my starting pictures, I'm shocked at how fat I had gotten. I really didn't see it that way back then but it's the one thing that really sticks out to me in the pictures.
    Just FYI. It was really close between you and Zeus. You really did improve your physic. Be proud.

  21. #101
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,629
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Agree with everything but the pizza thing. Blasphemy.
    Some of us have to do cardio...
    ghettoboyd, Quester and almostgone like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  22. #102
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,179
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Some of us have to do cardio...
    Cardio is a left wing conspiracy theory. The Russians did my cardio.

  23. #103
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Cardio is a left wing conspiracy theory. The Russians did my cardio.
    Mine too!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  24. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Great everyone. GB and DT you guys really look great!
    Zeus, you did amazing and you deserve to win!
    Looking at my starting pictures, I'm shocked at how fat I had gotten. I really didn't see it that way back then but it's the one thing that really sticks out to me in the pictures.
    what you did was pretty amazing my friend kudos to you, I couldn't be more impressed...keep hitting the weights brother you have a lot of potential imho...

  25. #105
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,245
    Im really sorry guys I wasnt around for more of the contest, but Im 100% impressed by how well you all did, GREAT job and keep it going!!
    hollowedzeus, Quester and ZXY2 like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  26. #106
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    I'm a bit late to the party; but congrats Zeus!
    And to Quester and Ghetto as well; you did good!

  27. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I'm a bit late to the party; but congrats Zeus!
    And to Quester and Ghetto as well; you did good!
    hey man don't be a stranger brother, was starting to wonder if something happened besides life that kept you away...glad to see all is well...rock on...
    DocToxin8 likes this.

  28. #108
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    hey man don't be a stranger brother, was starting to wonder if something happened besides life that kept you away...glad to see all is well...rock on...
    It was a rough summer, but all is well!
    I'm back now.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •