Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: 2019 comp before n Afters

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Thanks AG!!!! I really struggled downloading much less moving the pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Thanks for that AG. My wireless connection has been utter dogshit for the last three weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    thanks AG, im sorry I didn't get a chance to put them together but I appreciate it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    AG is the man but I think he photo shopped me. Lol. I’m huge.
    No problem, if I had more time I would've tried moving the posts directly from the thread and then combined them into one post per competitor here.
    F-in weekend is flying by right before my eyes.

Cape, I had to reciprocate for the gallon jug of shine somehow; just got it all poured up into smaller, more portable jars this morning. I never need to go off wandering with more than a pint jar and that's if I out visiting.
    Last time I went off with more than a pint it took me 3 days to haul off the trash and the collection station is less than 3 km away.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    No problem, if I had more time I would've tried moving the posts directly from the thread and then combined them into one post per competitor here.
    F-in weekend is flying by right before my eyes.

Cape, I had to reciprocate for the gallon jug of shine somehow; just got it all poured up into smaller, more portable jars this morning. I never need to go off wandering with more than a pint jar and that's if I out visiting.
    Last time I went off with more than a pint it took me 3 days to haul off the trash and the collection station is less than 3 km away.
    A pint should be plenty for a traveler. I watch Moonshiners on tv. I see them filling 5 gal buckets and think that would kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Most improved

Ok I was a judge last time and it is difficult to get before and after pics side by side. I saved them to my PC and arranged them.

So this is my attempt to make it easier for the judges. I have to many pics to put them all in one post though. So before on the left after on the right.

Judges this is side by side 4 of the required poses. I will put next set in different post can only do 8 pics at a time.

Age:57 Height 5' 10" Weight 219 precomp and 217 Post Comp.
    I like the way you laid the pics out....makes it so much easier, plus the original date stamp is with the pic.
    bethdoth and Old Duffer like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    are all the before and after pics up now ? we can start the judging
    Old Duffer likes this.

Competitors, please bear with me, I've almost got my rankings settled in my mind. I'm going to say this was once again a real no shitter.

Having 2 categories makes it more difficult in a way, because once you refine the growers from the show-ers, it really gets down to the fine details.

FYI, I've been doing this for several hours just this evening. I've been peeking into the thread off and on frequently and am taking it seriously because I believe each and every one of you deserve that for all of the work you put in. To do anything less than that would be both disrespectful and unfair.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-30-2019 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Piss poor typing ...

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    are all the before and after pics up now ? we can start the judging
    I believe everything is contained in this thread now, GH.

Sorry I didn't have more time to move the posts indivually from the competition thread and then combined them, but I rarely get a free weekend, much less one that isn't a weekend of rain.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I believe everything is contained in this thread now, GH.

Sorry I didn't have more time to move the posts indivually from the competition thread and then combined them, but I rarely get a free weekend, much less one that isn't a weekend of rain.
    Thanks AG, we all appreciate the effort
    Stalker3060 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Thanks for that AG. My wireless connection has been utter dogshit for the last three weeks.
    Mine goes through spells like that. I restart/reboot and it helps sometimes. They say they don't throttle unlimited data, but I wave the BS flag on that.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Thanks AG, we all appreciate the effort
    No problem, glad to help when/if I can. It helped me out as well instead of digging through the thread.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mine goes through spells like that. I restart/reboot and it helps sometimes. They say they don't throttle unlimited data, but I wave the BS flag on that.
    It’s not about that so much as where I’m at for work, and how much I’m there. My home life has literally been shower, sleep, grab prepped food, leave since paving season kicked back in. I’m pretty sure I’ve spent more waking hours in the gym than my apartment since the beginning of March.
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    AG is the man but I think he photo shopped me. Lol. I’m huge.
    yes I feel there has been some kind of collusion here and I'm calling for a complete investigation in to the matter...

yes I feel there has been some kind of collusion here and I'm calling for a complete investigation in to the matter...
    It was the Russians.
    Old Duffer likes this.

About as true as it gets right here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3693BE5D-CCBC-4035-A1A9-A28BBCE0CC67.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	179.8 KB 
ID:	176293

Blog Entries
    its funny cus it true sadly...^^^^

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Heh, just saw that on my FB feed yesterday.

I was huge in my 20s, just the wrong kind of huge. The 30s are proving correct so far. We’ll see how the rest goes.
    Capebuffalo and almostgone like this.

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Damn, looking great you guys
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Competitors, please bear with me, I've almost got my rankings settled in my mind. I'm going to say this was once again a real no shitter.

Having 2 categories makes it more difficult in a way, because once you refine the growers from the show-ers, it really gets down to the fine details.

FYI, I've been doing this for several hours just this evening. I've been peeking into the thread off and on frequently and am taking it seriously because I believe each and every one of you deserve that for all of the work you put in. To do anything less than that would be both disrespectful and unfair.
    glad not judging this comp...everyone made improvements, larger number of competitors and the 2 categories!!!

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like the way you laid the pics out....makes it so much easier, plus the original date stamp is with the pic.
    Last time when I judged it was impossible. I wanted to see side by side and it would have been nice if it was the same pose. Some posed more for the pre and some posted more for post, pics sideways, etc ... The first time I entered I messed up too, but after being a judge I learned. Maybe we should have a little helpful hints for pics section, but maybe not because I get a little edge doing it in a way that makes it easy to see if there is improvement.

I would like to bring the judges back in focus. Beyond a doubt charger looks more muscular, well proportioned, tanned etc .... than any of us in MI, but he started out looking damn good. If someone comes into this at 25% BF and drops bodyfat to 15%, but really isn't very muscular they could still win MI. To be far it's harder for charger to show improvement because he always looks good and has less to lose or gain, but he does have the advantage of knowing how to pose and highlight his improvement.

Good luck to everyone! I am sure the judges are having a hard time.

It was the Russians.
    I hear James Comey is looking for employment?

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Last time when I judged it was impossible. I wanted to see side by side and it would have been nice if it was the same pose. Some posed more for the pre and some posted more for post, pics sideways, etc ... The first time I entered I messed up too, but after being a judge I learned. Maybe we should have a little helpful hints for pics section, but maybe not because I get a little edge doing it in a way that makes it easy to see if there is improvement.

I would like to bring the judges back in focus. Beyond a doubt charger looks more muscular, well proportioned, tanned etc .... than any of us in MI, but he started out looking damn good. If someone comes into this at 25% BF and drops bodyfat to 15%, but really isn't very muscular they could still win MI. To be far it's harder for charger to show improvement because he always looks good and has less to lose or gain, but he does have the advantage of knowing how to pose and highlight his improvement.

Good luck to everyone! I am sure the judges are having a hard time.
    Yes that’s very true about charger. He always looks so god damn buff and tan! Harder to show large improvement. I was gonna shave and tan a little for my after pics but I decided to keep it the same and under the same lighting so it was as even a comparison and possible
    KennyJ, GirlyGymRat and Old Duffer like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Forever in my 20's
    KennyJ and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Yes that’s very true about charger. He always looks so god damn buff and tan! Harder to show large improvement. I was gonna shave and tan a little for my after pics but I decided to keep it the same and under the same lighting so it was as even a comparison and possible
    I’ve added Charger to same list as Kelkel.

Great dedication.
    Extremely consistent.
    Very knowledgeable.
    Pleasant personality.
    Role models.

If I find out they eat and , I’ll be crushed forever.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

Great dedication.
    Extremely consistent.
    Very knowledgeable.
    Pleasant personality.
    Role models.

Thank you for those kind words!! I really am disappointed with myself. I begin to doubt myself and I was actually thinking of not competing because it gets harder each year.
    I guess I see a different Charger than everyone else.
    I have never given up and I have trained for the last year for this upcoming competition . I am getting back on that horse and get on stage. I can tell right now that the mental roller coaster ride is going to be pretty intense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KennyJ, Family_guy, Obs and 2 others like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would like to thank everyone for the kind words! You guys don’t really know how much that keeps me going. You guys help me keep getting back on the horse.

I do think that Mrs Tarm should get some sort of award for the faces. LOl
    I would also like to post two more photos (not to be considered for the comp), but end the comp with a better photo.

Obs

Great dedication.
    Extremely consistent.
    Very knowledgeable.
    Pleasant personality.
    Role models.

I had him on the same list as silabolin.
    Gay
    Photoshopping
    Tiny
    Big talker
    Liberal
    Sexual deviant

He is the strangest black guy i know.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    All I can ever say Charger is Damn!
    GirlyGymRat, Obs and KennyJ like this.

timetolift5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Thank you for those kind words!! I really am disappointed with myself. I begin to doubt myself and I was actually thinking of not competing because it gets harder each year.
    I guess I see a different Charger than everyone else.
    I have never given up and I have trained for the last year for this upcoming competition . I am getting back on that horse and get on stage. I can tell right now that the mental roller coaster ride is going to be pretty intense.

Don’t be too hard on yourself man. Just sack up and go for what you want. I know every damn time I see your pics I’m like damn I hope I can look like that one day. You’re a beast and don’t let your mind tell you anything different. You are a serious role model to us younger guys.
    KennyJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I had him on the same list as silabolin.
    Gay
    Photoshopping
    Tiny
    Big talker
    Liberal
    Sexual deviant

He is the strangest black guy i know.

Obs
    No photo...

Proximal is offline Banned

60's: praying that you don't obliterate another joint or body part, because if you do live to 70 or beyond, you want to look in the mirror & not vomit at what you have become.
    charger69 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information