Thread: winny or clen

ncky is offline Female Member

Question winny or clen

What is more effective for women to take while working out
    clenbuterol or winstrol ? My objective is to cut, define, and loose inches not to bulk up. I am also wondering about Winstrol's side effects if taken for one cycle.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Clen is used in aiding to lose weight ; winny, for women, is used to add muscle, if you are starting with a lean base.

Clen will help you lose the inches, but lifting heavy, will get you cut and defined, along with a clean diet and cardio

Sheena is offline Female Member
    So what is typically safe for a Clen cycle for women. if I may ask ? I'm a newbie too - only used to ECA so far. Like NCKY, don't wanna bulk up - just lose the inches, cut and define. Thank you !
    In the end, it pays to have the best in the beginning.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Clen ...start with one pill and add one every day until you get the uncomfortable sides...subtract one pill from that number and that's your optimum dose...2 weeks on/2 weeks off

On the off weeks use ECA
    What happens here, stays here

What do you mean by "uncomfortable sides" ? How do you tell if the sides are getting uncomfy ? I mean, even the shakes I get from initial ECA were considered uncomfy to me, but I can handle them. How severe can the sides from Clen be ?

I read from the AR 'Cycles For The Novice" about Clen + ECA . They recommend 1st week Clen with 2,3,4,5,6,6,6 (pills per day starting at day 1) and followed with 2nd week Clen 6,6,6,5,4,3,2 pills consecutively. 3rd & 4th week to be resumed with the ECA stack. Isn't that a tad bit too much a dosage ??? Seemed like it to me... Don't wanna start having fits ...

luved14333 is offline New Member
    im wondering the same exact questions...sorry for butting in on ur post, but is that how all women should take it primodonna? should i start at 1/2 a pill, or is there no result there? thanks everyone!

ok...I went ahead and took the Clens as proposed by AR experts. Only I didn't go up to as high as 6 pills- stopped at 5. I experienced some headaches initially but they went away. Can't say the same for the shakes though coz they stayed with me throughout the cycle...They're a bit uncomfortable at first but after a while, it was rather endearing...hehehe. My husband dubbed me the inhouse 'drug addict'. I completed my first 2 weeks and now back on ECA till next week.

I don't think u should start at only 1/2 a pill - thats way too little to do anything. One pill should suffice to get your body used to it and increase the dose gradually.

Does it work ? Hell, yeah !! The scales are finally moving down again after being stuck at 114lbs for the past two months. 2 weeks of Clen and they dropped to 110lbs.(target weight=106lbs) Another Clen cycle should do it. Will keep u posted on further progress.... Good luck !!!

ncky is offline Female Member
    I have heard different opinions on whether to take ECA while taking clen . Do you recommend it? I am getting it very soon and I want to get the most results out of the cycle. Were the side effects that bad?

no, never take the Clen WITH the ECA...you alternate them. 2 weeks Clen, 2 weeks ECA or ! week of each... I have heard serious complications occurring to people who combined ECA & Clen...alternating cycles should do it....

Thread Information