Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.

MrsJeepersCreepers is offline New Member
    Hi, I'm a new female member....just joined yesterday. I'm 43, 5'6" and 179 pounds on a good day. I've been hitting the gym daily for about a year now and am in my first cycle. I'm looking for knowledge and looking to incorporate some SARMS into my current regimen. Looking forward to gaining access to join the rest of the ladies here.

cylon357 is online now Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJeepersCreepers View Post
    Hi, I'm a new female member....just joined yesterday. I'm 43, 5'6" and 179 pounds on a good day. I've been hitting the gym daily for about a year now and am in my first cycle. I'm looking for knowledge and looking to incorporate some SARMS into my current regimen. Looking forward to gaining access to join the rest of the ladies here.
    Welcome to the forum!

Chark is online now Junior Member
    Welcome! You’ve come to the right place!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjeeperscreepers View Post
    hi, i'm a new female member....just joined yesterday. I'm 43, 5'6" and 179 pounds on a good day. I've been hitting the gym daily for about a year now and am in my first cycle. I'm looking for knowledge and looking to incorporate some sarms into my current regimen. Looking forward to gaining access to join the rest of the ladies here.

be welcome to forum!

bellasgirl is offline New Member
    Hi, I'm new here and just looking to learn from other women and share my experiences as well. I posted a thread in the main forum about how it's tricky getting my hands on gear as a woman- feels like I'm treated as a prostitute of sorts (I dont, and I'm not). I've used winnie, var, clen , and a couple different SARMS . I've competed in bikini and figure in the past. I hope to get to meet you all
    Leggodess and sv.elia like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bellasgirl View Post
    Hi, I'm new here and just looking to learn from other women and share my experiences as well. I posted a thread in the main forum about how it's tricky getting my hands on gear as a woman- feels like I'm treated as a prostitute of sorts (I dont, and I'm not). I've used winnie, var, clen , and a couple different SARMS . I've competed in bikini and figure in the past. I hope to get to meet you all
    Welcome to the forum!

Leggodess is online now Female Member

Welcome. Feel free to ask us any question that you can think of.

In your past cycles, what compounds did you use at what dosages did you take, how many weeks per cycle, what good side effects and negative side effects did you get?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    BTW, there is something you can do to 'turn yourself pink' like most of the other women on the forum. That gets you access to the Exclusive Ladies' Forums where who knows what chicanery goes on. Anyhow, I'm not sure of the procedure but you might ask one of the other women.
    Leggodess likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information