Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.

Allyson is offline Female Member
    Hello! I have been given access to the female forum... but I have no idea how to find that forum? I’ve tried searching thru the site but can’t find it - part of the problem may be that I’m on my cell phone and not a computer... any help for a forum newbie? Thanks!!
    JaneDoe likes this.

KLO95 is offline Female Member
    Hi everybody. Kari here. New to AAS. Long time lifter. Headed to menopause and looking for information!
    JaneDoe likes this.

smalltownfigure is offline Female Member

New female

Hello, new female seeking access to private forums. Seasoned lifter who has been competing for 2 years now, starting in the bikini division and have now moved up to the figure class with thoughts of also competing within the women's physique division

H Girl 88 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

New to the forum

Hi
    I am a 33 year old female, and new to this forum. I have been training my hole life. But started lifting more heavy this year.
    I wold like to get aksess to the female site to share info with other females.
    Thanks

Anne_C is offline Female Member
    Hello! I'm Anne (24F)
    Can I get access to the female forum please?
    Cylon357 and JaneDoe like this.

Jussik is offline Female Member
    Hello,

I would like to have access to the female forum. I've just joined this whole forum today but I'm looking forward to all the brain gains
    JaneDoe likes this.

Bird86 is offline Female Member
    Hey. Hope I'm doing this right. I would like access to the female only stuff, please. I'm trying to do all the research I can before starting a cycle. Thanks!
    JaneDoe likes this.

honey-lips is offline New Member
    Hi, I’m new here. 39 year old female. Looking for other females to chat with about some gear and preferred cycles. Looking to find anyone female or male to recommend a great stack for me. I would also like to be added to female forum. Thanks!
    JaneDoe likes this.

c nugget is offline Female Member
    female member here requesting access; posted my intro a few minutes ago.
    JaneDoe likes this.

C82TRT is offline Female Member
    New to forum looking for access to female section. Would like to optimize my HRT
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C82TRT View Post
    New to forum looking for access to female section. Would like to optimize my HRT
    Be Welcome

lyns21 is offline Female Member
    Hey,

I am in my 30's and looking to do a super light cycle.

I was told by my trainer that if I did 5mg of Anavar for 6 weeks that I would have minor gains with no side effects and not PCT required.

Not that I don't trust her but I thought I would check with some of you on here. Thanks for your help.

TexasCowgirl is offline New Member
    Hello I am a new member, I am a 34 year old female and I have been training for 4 years. I build muscle like a beast but have the hardest time cutting. I am looking for female specific advice particularly for cutting especially from other mesomorph/endomorph women that have any tips.
    Last edited by TexasCowgirl; 06-04-2022 at 04:09 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl View Post
    Hello I am a new member, I am a 34 year old female and I have been training for 4 years. I build muscle like a beast but have the hardest time cutting. I am looking for female specific advice particularly for cutting especially from other mesomorph/endomorph women that have any tips.
    Welcome to the board!

lf253671 is offline New Member
    New female and would like to be added to the female forum. Thank you

Stiles is offline New Member
    Hi ladies I am a new female member wanting access. Thanks

lf253671 is offline New Member
    Female 42 yo requesting access to this forum. Thank you

lora_cantrell2007 is offline New Member
    Hello everyone! I am a new to the group as well as new to the whole cycle thing! I have a few questions I'm looking for advice on it!

Zagatag is offline New Member
    Hello, 36 year old female looking to gain access.

Zagatag is offline New Member
    Hello, female member. 37 yo interested in other experiences from females.
    Cylon357 likes this.

GunnarGirl79 is offline New Member
    Hi Everyone, I am Gunnargirl79 and new here. I am looking for advice from females who have dosed test and a beginner dosage/pros/cons. I have used var and clen previously. Looking for muscle build and fat burn and have a very hard time tightening my hams/glutes. Thank you!
    Cylon357 likes this.

AnabolicAva is offline New Member
    I have questions regarding PED use in particular and what other women have used and their experiences.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Daj
    Daj is offline New Member
    Hello im a new female looking for more information and tips about my recent cycle from other female members. Im new to all of this as i just started a few months back. Looking to get into the womens only. So far things have been going well. Im starting at low doses for now just looking to know more and find new tips to keep things up.
    Cylon357 likes this.

TraceyF74 is offline New Member
    Hi
    I’m 48 and have used var and Clen previously. Been reading about test for females and would like access to the female forums please.
    Thanks
    Cylon357 likes this.

JackedCK is offline Female Member
    Hello all.
    My name is Cristy and live in the little state of Texas. I have been active my entire life and had endeavors in powerlifting, CrossFit, and bike racing. I have recently gotten into bodybuilding and I am requesting access to the women’s forum so I can learn and discuss ped’s, nutrition, training etc. I look forward to meeting you all.
    almostgone, *Admin* and Cylon357 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Welcome

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JackedCK View Post
    Hello all.
    My name is Cristy and live in the little state of Texas. I have been active my entire life and had endeavors in powerlifting, CrossFit, and bike racing. I have recently gotten into bodybuilding and I am requesting access to the women’s forum so I can learn and discuss ped’s, nutrition, training etc. I look forward to meeting you all.
    Welcome to the forum!

Crystal_Crutches is offline New Member
    Hi. I am new here, looking to get more serious with training after recuperating from illness and surgery. May I please be added to the female forum? Thank you.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Crutches View Post
    Hi. I am new here, looking to get more serious with training after recuperating from illness and surgery. May I please be added to the female forum? Thank you.
    Welcome aboard!

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys, my wife is staring to have some issues which we believe are pre-menopausal. We are having a difficult time finding a dr to treat her since she is "within range." I assume docs for females are like those of males and they generally are held to treatment of patients based on a number even if its at the low range of what is considered normal. She is 46, gaining weight, loss of sex drive, and what may be considered feeling depression even though she has always been more of a happy go lucky type.

Should I have her create her own account and then ask to join? Shes just wanting to feel semi normal again, not wanting to run a cycle or anything.

We did have her taking 4mg of test c 2x a week. It seemed to work for a while but things seemed to change. She isn't on anythi9hng right now. She did have some sides with that dose.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Hey guys, my wife is staring to have some issues which we believe are pre-menopausal. We are having a difficult time finding a dr to treat her since she is "within range." I assume docs for females are like those of males and they generally are held to treatment of patients based on a number even if its at the low range of what is considered normal. She is 46, gaining weight, loss of sex drive, and what may be considered feeling depression even though she has always been more of a happy go lucky type.

Should I have her create her own account and then ask to join? Shes just wanting to feel semi normal again, not wanting to run a cycle or anything.

We did have her taking 4mg of test c 2x a week. It seemed to work for a while but things seemed to change. She isn't on anythi9hng right now. She did have some sides with that dose.
    Definitely have her create her own account and get in there with the knowledgeable ladies of the site.

That dose does sound about right to start... what sides was she experiencing?

Abnormal hairs on chin and upper thighs and enlarged clitoris. No real emotional sides except it seemed like it wasn't helping as much after around 2 years of self treating. I'm going to have her start her own profile and sign in.

Blog Entries
    Abnormal hairs on chin and upper thighs and enlarged clitoris. No real emotional sides except it seemed like it wasn't helping as much after around 2 years of self treating. I'm going to have her start her own profile and sign in.
    Was it ugl or pharma test? What was the mg/ml? It can be hard to draw 4mg accurately if your test is 200mg/ml

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    4 mg? I dont see how that would be enough to even register on bloodwork. What does 8mg of test c put her levels at?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    4 mg? I dont see how that would be enough to even register on bloodwork. What does 8mg of test c put her levels at?
    I've heard that women typically start between 5 and 10mg per week. It doesn't take much for them.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I've heard that women typically start between 5 and 10mg per week. It doesn't take much for them.
    Thought it was per day. My wife is on hrt also, but she uses pellets. Her doc is fine with her levels up to 300
    Cylon357 likes this.

It was 200 mg/ml. She was using a 1/3 ml syringe that has hashmarks at every .5 of a unit. After having her clarify, she was filling the syringe to 4 which is actually 8mg of test. So, she was actually taking 16mg of UGL test per week which was a simple mistake in communication.

She has tried to register here and she still hasn't received an email for a link.

++ Her level was 145 ng/dl and the range was 4-50 ng being normal

She is getting new bloodwork done through a women's HRT clinic which should be a little more accurate and completely off test for 6 weeks.
    Last edited by Brett N; 03-12-2024 at 04:19 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    It was 200 mg/ml. She was using a 1/3 ml syringe that has hashmarks at every .5 of a unit. After having her clarify, she was filling the syringe to 4 which is actually 8mg of test. So, she was actually taking 16mg of UGL test per week which was a simple mistake in communication.

She has tried to register here and she still hasn't received an email for a link.

She is getting new bloodwork done through a women's HRT clinic which should be a little more accurate and completely off test for 6 weeks.
    That would be the right syringe for sure. She could do sub-q with that pretty easy.

If you decide to do injections again, get a lower concentration test. I have some PharmaCom (brand, not a source) Test P that is 50mg/ml but obviously is not US Pharma. You should easily be able to find US Pharmagrade 100mg/ml Test C and maybe even have 50mg / ml compounded.

I consistently see 5-10mg thrown around as the suggested starting weekly female dosage for testosterone injections, topicals and pellets I can't speak to. Well, topicals I CAN: topicals (creams and gels) convert to DHT WAY higher than injections. But, that might differ for women, so don't hold me to that. If the conversion rate holds, I would tread lightly with topicals for women.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

145 is decent. Im still surprised that came from 16mg. Dont pay attention to “normal” scales. They are watered down. If “4-50” is normal, then extremely low libido, total shit sleep quality and super fatigue would be the norm. Yea, no thanks. Id prefer a blow up doll over that kind of woman…

She has tried to create an account twice now with 2 different emails and we havent received a link to either email that sh is supposed to use to be able to login.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information