Ashley is offline Female Member

Hello and Welcome

Hey Gal's---I am Ashley and I am from the South. Welcome Ms.Fit I hope you enjoy it here. I have not had the opportunity to speak to you Ms. Figure but I have heard about you from Mike. I look froward to hearing from you. A "Right On" to Bert for getting this going. I have enjoyed our PMs and look forward to more. Let me know if I can help any of you. Ash!

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    Hey Ash...how's it going? So, what do you think? Pretty good, isn't it?!! Actually, Ms Figure deserves most of the credit. She's the one who got this going with ptbyjason...I've just been forwarding my ideas and .02 cents worth! But thanks, anyway!

Hope to see you on here a lot! We'll keep in touch through PM's as well.

Bert

MsFit is offline Female Member
    Thank You for the Welcome Note! I see you're from Alabama, we're almost neighbors. I'm in Cajun Country sha.
    MsFit

It's Great

Yea Bert this is going to be great! I am so impressed that they got it going this fast. I just got your PM yesterday and it is now up and going. So Ms. Fit where ya from excatly?? Lousiana?? I am looking forward to having you all to talk to. I just finished up my first Winny cycle in July and it went well so if any of you have any questions about it let me know and I will help you the best I can. I am going to do another cycle here before to long but I am not sure yet what it's going to be. Maybe Clen . with an ECA stack but I really love my sleep and I hear you want get much of it on those alone much less together. I'll be posting for advice closer to time!! Have a good night---going to do a no-no eat a late dinner with my Hubby but O'well. At least I KNOW it is not the best thing!!!!!! have a good night! Ash!

I'm in Baton Rouge. I'm headed out at the moment to do some cardio so I can fit into that dress next month.
    MsFit

Mike Guest
    He guys!

This is great - I am glad we got a place for ya'll now - good to see you back ashley

Hey Mike, your motto is similar to mine; Train, Eat, Rest = Grow. The Bonus: Look HOT.
    MsFit

Mike Guest
    YUP!

Hey that was my end result too! whatdya know?

Hope you don't mind me popping in on your board ladies - thought the mods could pop in now and again and see if we could lend a hand.

Don't worry - we don't bite - ask Bert

Originally posted by Mike

Don't worry - we don't bite
    That's too bad, we do........
    MsFit

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Hi Ashley great to hear from you

We dont mind Mike its nice to have a male perspective on things and we trust you mods LOL

Im glad your cycle went well Ashley ive posted a question on the steroid board you may want to answer!

I really hope we get a few females on here! but its great we have us so far! Ive emailed loads of people and i think MsFit and Cycleon are passing the words too which is good!
    Ms Figure

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Hi everybody,

Don't worry, there will not be guys jumping in here all the time. I just wanted to say welcome. This is a fantastic board and this is a great addition. The only drawback is the fact that now my wife, Bert, will be on the board more than she was already. Of course that will cause the inevitable fight over who gets to log an and use the computer...and we all know who will win that fight. I guess I'll have to get used to watching T.V. Seriously, welcome ladies...I won't bother you again.

Pete

ptbyjason Guest
    Welcome to the board Ashley. The guys may stop in on the new members board from time to time to welcome everyone, but they won't be able to view/participate in any of the other board discussions. I hope you and everyone else who joins enjoys this new board, and if you ever have any trouble with some of the new members let one of the mods or me know. Enjoy yourself on the new board.

Oh Pete, sorry to hear about your loss man, it looks like you are just going to have to learn to read and type faster.

The original jason Guest
    just saying hello now i have got 5 mins hope this part of the boards grows and gets busy for you all

peace
    jason

Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys for the welcome and you know "most of us" won't mind you slipping in, afterall we have learned great things from you guys before! I will look up the question Ms Figure and answer it asap!

I have heard about you Pete...Yep you'll be watching T.V. LOL!!! Well Y'all takecare and I will holler at you tonight. Ash!

Originally posted by Mike
    YUP!

Don't worry - we don't bite - ask Bert
    At least not unless we ask you nicely, right Mike?

Bert

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Just a big welcome to the board ladies!!

Maybe I,m being too nosey?? but Ashley did I read that you have finished a cycle?Don,t know whether I,m allowed to do this or not but I,m just wondering would you mind sharing what that was and what sort of results you got and side effects if any?Just curious as to what you women use and why.If you don,t wanna say no sweat!!

Anyway good to see it is going well

Billy

fitgirl943 is offline Female Member

Nice to Meet Everyone

Hi everybody. It's Fitgirl and I'm from Illinois. I'm new here and I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this site. I'm very excited about the knowledge that the ladies have and are sharing about cycling, beauty, diet, etc.

I haven't met any of the guys yet, but I'm sure they are just as knowledgable and willing to help. Well if I can help anyone in anyway let me know.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

A hearty Southern Welcome to all

Welcome to the board Ladies,
    I look forward to hearing your comments on future post. If there is anything that we can do to help out just ask.
    Tobey

Ange is offline Female Member
    Hi everyone. I'm new here. I live up in the frozen north we call Canada. I'm considering doing a cycle in a few months and my fiance is going to be starting a new cycle pretty soon.

A fellow Canadian!

Welcome Ange,

Nice to see another canuck on the board I'm going to be doing my first cycle in late November and my husband will be starting his second cycle at the same time. PM me some time and we can compare notes.

Pete and I just got back from the morning preliminaries of the Canadian Bodybuilding Championships. The classes are big and the copetition is stiff! I wouldn't want to be judging! I got my picture taken with Greg Kovacs (pro Cdn. bodybuilder). Excuse my language, but HE'S F***ING HUGE!!!!!! I'll see if my friend will take a couple of shots of the womens' categories...there are some big ladies in the heavyweight division! The guest poser is Donna Logue (I think she's from Alberta). I'll get some photos of her and post them.

I'll try and get back on the board tonight, depends on what time we get home as we are heading to PEI early in the morning.

Bert

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Ange i take it you got my PM great to see you over her welcome ill PM Jason to make sure you can get into the female board we can help you i promise!
    Ms Figure

Welcome Ange, Hope you enjoy it here. They people here are great and they have put in a lot of hard work for this board. Check out the new females board and feel free to ask whatever you like! Holler at you later. Ashley

fitgirl943 is offline Female Member

Welcome Ange

Hi Ange!! Welcome aboard. I am recently new too. I love this site and it has been very helpful to me. We'll have to chat. Take care.

Ange is offline Female Member
    What a warm welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and sharing information.

Thread Information