Thread: Help me please

Fooboy is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Help me please

Hi ladies,

I'm a guy. Please don't ban me or anything. I just need a little advice. My friend (who's a girl) wants me to find her a good workout plan but I don't want to just make one up that will injure her or anything. She's relatively fit and wants to severely tone up. Any suggestions??? Thanx

Fooboy

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well working up a routine is not all that hard depending on the goals of the indivivdual. Where will she be training? In a gym, at home. This will give an idea of what equipement she has access to. Something esle to consider is at her present schedule how often will she be able to get to the gym?
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-10-2002 at 06:52 AM.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator

Re: Help me please

Originally posted by Fooboy
    My friend (who's a girl) wants me to find her a good workout plan but I don't want to just make one up that will injure her or anything.
    There is no reason why she cannot do the same program or exercises as a man. It will not injure her. If she is already fit, she should work each muscle group thoroughly once a week, and get plenty of good food and sleep.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I agree with Tigeress regarding her doing the same workout as a man. Indeed some of the most intensive trainers I know are women. If it's general toning up she wants I recommend starting with her diet and starting on a circuit weight training programme. Circuit weight training is a much much under rated system of training. I normally slip into it for 2 months coming into the summer and find it works brilliant.
    Best of luck to your friend.

Bouncer

Thread Information