samantha is offline Female Member

Ladies - please help I need advice

Here's the deal. I'm 31 years old about 150 lbs, and 5' 8. I have two kids 13 & 9. I've never exercised much, but I am at the point where I really need to. I'm terribly out of shape and my stomach is disgusting. When I have begun to work out I don't see an improvement quick enough and become discouraged. I want to start working out, but I want to take steroids in order to see faster improvements. I am aware of the side effects. I know nothing about steroids and was wondering if anyone has any advice on which ones I should get. Any advice would be appreciated. I don't want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    welcome Samantha

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    steroids will not help u.You must have a good diet and training before u even think about anabolics.I'm sure the woman will help u more good luck

samantha is offline Female Member
    I plan on changing my diet and working out every day. I just want something to help me develop muscles and/or burn fat quicker. Is there anything?

hotpink is offline Female Member
    Clen and var! I'm doing that cycle soon. But like ramblin said, you won't get anywhere without a good diet and workout already. When I wake up, I go to the gym and run 3 or 4 miles, go home eat. I eat 6 meals a day, alternating protein/carb and protein/fat, about every 2-3 hours. I go back to the gym around 4 and do weights for about an hour.

bigdreams33 is offline Female Member
    hey hot pink, congrats on becoming pink, i'm still waiting. eating 5 to 6 times a day is my problem. I omitted bread/rice/complex carbs totally out till I drop weight, when do you have time to eat 5/6 times a day, do you force yourself even if your not hungry, please recommend.

Well the key is smaller portions of course. If you regulate that, it is much easier. Honestly I've had trouble making the sixth meal lately, but no, I don't force myself to eat. I think I still need to tweak my portion sizes myself. Instead of eating a whole piece of chicken, I cut it in half, about the size of my palm-or some like to say the size of a deck of cards. Portion sizes are really the staple to losing weight, of course what you eat as well. You can also still lose weight while eating carbs-I do! I eat carbs 3 meals out of the day...oatmeal usually every morning, whole-wheat pasta, whole-wheat bagel, raisin bran-just remember whole-wheat or multi-grain. I wouldn't cut them out completely though. Its hard to completely deprive yourself of something, it usually results in a relapse and a pig out. Just regulate!

Regarding access, go to the post you asked for access and click the report post button...its the exclamation mark ! in the white and red triangle (top right)...and send a message saying you are still waiting access. When you do get access go to members pictures and look for my post, I'm going to update with my progress and diet and such, so that'll be helpful I'm sure.

bigdreams33 is offline Female Member
    thanks for the input. Girl.....your good. I found that carbs and me don't mix, even whole wheat. They "plump" me up. I'll have a little bread on a cheat day but I need to cut it in order to lose weight. Thanks for the advice, look forward to viewing you log.

True, true, well everyone is different, just try new things until you find what works best for you. Good luck! And hopefully see you in the womens forum soon

Thread Information