Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 87

Thread: Let me in!

  1. #1
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169

    Talking Let me in!

    Hi there.

    New to this forum; requesting access to the female section.

    Thanks very much!

  2. #2
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Welcome

  3. #3
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Thank you.

  4. #4
    Towel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    423
    hehe let me in
    welcome

    i wonder what's going on in the female section, can i have a peek?

  5. #5
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,358
    Interesting screen name? Whats does it mean?

  6. #6
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    hehe let me in
    welcome

    i wonder what's going on in the female section, can i have a peek?
    I believe I deserve a peek first, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    Interesting screen name? Whats does it mean?
    You've never heard of a succubus? Ha, oh boy...

    According to Wiki, she is a demon who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men (especially monks) in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim.

  7. #7
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Succubus
    According to Wiki, she is a demon who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men (especially monks) in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim.
    ohhh baby.

  8. #8
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169

  9. #9
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Succubus View Post
    I believe I deserve a peek first, lol.



    You've never heard of a succubus? Ha, oh boy...

    According to Wiki, she is a demon who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men (especially monks) in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim.

    I knew what it was, I was just curious on your part to see which angle you were cuming from.

  10. #10
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    I knew what it was, I was just curious on your part to see which angle you were cuming from.
    The angle where I'm cuming and you're going.

    How the heck do you know when you've gained access anyway? Does another section just appear??

  11. #11
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,358
    your user name turns pink, LOL

  12. #12
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Ew. I don't like pink. Damn gender roles, even on a steroid site!

  13. #13
    CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Steel City
    Posts
    1,778
    haha gender roles on a gear site. . they are everywhere

  14. #14
    will_work's Avatar
    will_work is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where in mi,
    Posts
    456
    lol nice screen name and Welcome to ar!

  15. #15
    Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,496
    Blog Entries
    4
    Welcome to the board ..


    Merc.

  16. #16
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Thanks! Now let me in, damn you.

  17. #17
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    you girls, always so anxious

  18. #18
    Lexed's Avatar
    Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    source check [email protected]
    Posts
    8,774
    Blog Entries
    1
    welcome succubus for some reason I thought u where a guy from the post whore thread lol

  19. #19
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,251
    Blog Entries
    1
    There is an old south park episode detailing the succubus, lol

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    136
    Welcome!

  21. #21
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    welcome succubus for some reason I thought u where a guy from the post whore thread lol
    I get that a lot, no worries!

  22. #22
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    Welcome to AR pink demon.

  23. #23
    Towel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    423
    hehe looks like Succubus still hasn't a gay colored name and acces to the lady section

  24. #24
    crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by Succubus View Post
    Thanks! Now let me in, damn you.

    Let here in!!! Welcome Succubus! I like you already

  25. #25
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    Welcome to AR pink demon.
    i don't know how your avy makes me feel, lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    hehe looks like Succubus still hasn't a gay colored name and acces to the lady section
    maybe they think you guys need my company.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycrab View Post
    Let here in!!! Welcome Succubus! I like you already
    that's because you don't know better! but thanks.

  26. #26
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169

    Talking

    ok, there's been some blue and green highlighted people, as well as bolded ones posting in my welcome thread. i assume that makes them adminitrators or moderators of some sort. who do i have to send naked pics to prove i'm female so i can get access to the section already? you know i'm here apparently...


  27. #27
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Succubus
    ok, there's been some blue and green highlighted people, as well as bolded ones posting in my welcome thread. i assume that makes them adminitrators or moderators of some sort. who do i have to send naked pics to prove i'm female so i can get access to the section already? you know i'm here apparently...
    the red and green members are monitors/vets respectively.

    only admin can verify and change your status to allow you into the female forum.

    send a pm to one of them

    #Admin#
    *Admin*
    ~Admin~

  28. #28
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Succubus View Post
    who do i have to send naked pics to prove i'm female so i can get access to the section already?
    That would be me. Yeah, that's the ticket...

  29. #29
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    of course, the rest of us could always use some pursuation to know you're a female as well.

    (haha that made me feel like a dirty internet perv)

  30. #30
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    the red and green members are monitors/vets respectively.

    only admin can verify and change your status to allow you into the female forum.

    send a pm to one of them

    #Admin#
    *Admin*
    ~Admin~
    I guess I could do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    That would be me. Yeah, that's the ticket...
    stinker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    of course, the rest of us could always use some pursuation to know you're a female as well.

    (haha that made me feel like a dirty internet perv)
    i knew you were one already.

    For real, i need to turn pink before another ignorant jackass calls me "son".

  31. #31
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Succubus
    For real, i need to turn pink before another ignorant jackass calls me "son".
    did you PM admin? thats what you have to do, they are the only ones who can change your status

  32. #32
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    did you PM admin? thats what you have to do, they are the only ones who can change your status
    I just did, thanks!

    i wish i could get into that section without turning pink, actually. that way i could ******* post out here without anyone knowing my true identity.

  33. #33
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    I found your *******'s intriguing

  34. #34
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    lol, but you dont want to be called 'son'

    either way you gotta roll with it.

  35. #35
    Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,496
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Succubus View Post
    I just did, thanks!

    i wish i could get into that section without turning pink, actually. that way i could ******* post out here without anyone knowing my true identity.



    Merc.

  36. #36
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    I found your *******'s intriguing
    I said ******** why did it get censored?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    lol, but you dont want to be called 'son'

    either way you gotta roll with it.
    i got a "bro" today, too! movin on up!

    i don't really mind so much, i just didn't care for the tone. Ima******ger knows who i'm referring to.

  37. #37
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Lol! get big is *** out of your name, that's comical.

  38. #38
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Succubus
    i got a "bro" today, too! movin on up!

    i don't really mind so much, i just didn't care for the tone. Ima******ger knows who i'm referring to.
    lol, i understand where you're coming from.

    that name you posted is a lab name, unintentionally posted hence the automatic blackout

    you'd best edit it back out, bro

  39. #39
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    you'd best edit it back out, bro
    ^^^^

  40. #40
    Succubus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    you'd best edit it back out, bro
    kiss my what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    ^^^^
    now i'm hungry.

    there are too many smilies on this forum!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •