Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mrsr05 is offline Female Member

Smile Help with 1st winstrol cycle

i am a female, 43, new to this site.. i am a personal trainer and have been in the industry for over 20 yrs... i am in good shape, my diet is clean, but i cant seem to lean out exactly the way i have always wanted... part of it may be due to the 5 kids i had..

just this past week, i started a cycle of winstrol , .5ml every other day... i really am not sure if this is an effective dose or not.. i am also not certain how long i should be on this cycle... i am excited and nervous.... any and all help that you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.....

thanks

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR! Have you tried clen ? Why would you want to risk the permanent virilizing effect of steroids ?

i am actually stacking it with clen ... have used clen alone before without the effects i desired, so i decided to use it with winstrol ....

any advice?

There is a women's forum and there you'll get some female advice once you have access. This area is for introduction and to welcome new members.

However perhaps you'll get some advice here. What I can tell you is that I have read that Winstrol inhibits leptin secretion in females. Leptin is protein hormone that plays a key role in regulating energy intake and energy expenditure, including the regulation (decrease) of appetite and metabolism, so I can see why it would be desirable for a woman that wants to lose weight after 5 kids.

My advice is to not use winstrol or any other steroid . You stated that you are a personal trainer and been in the industry for over 20 years, so you have the knowledge and know what it takes to get into the shape you desire without using steroids . The effects when using steroids for women are permanent! Think about it before you continue to proceed as you have 5 kids and a husband perhaps? I've known women who have used winny and anavar and had the bad sides such as an enlarged clitoris, facial hair, menstrual irregularities, deepening of the voice, etc.
    Last edited by FullMoonHowlingWolf; 08-28-2008 at 05:25 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to shoot winnie ed to keep blood levels stable. I found the pain after injections too great and was barely able to walk for days at a time. I used up the rest oraly.

redz, can you help me.... what does it mean to shoot winstrol ed? i am new to all of this and dont really understand the lingo....

i am so frustrated at this point, i have no idea where i stand... i want the leanness and i want the definition....i hope the approach i am taking is the right one.

ED means "every day" Have you checked the profile on winstrol ?

http://www.steroid.com/video/#top

Jul 28 2008 - Women in Steroids - check out this video.

full moon, thank you for the info....in the winstrol profile, it says that winstrol is one of the safest for women to utilize.... its only a week today since i have started my cycle and as you can imagine, i dont see any difference yet...the only problem so far is the injection site hurts like hell....any suggestions as to how to deal with the pain from the injection site?

You're welcome and I'm just trying to inform you b/c some of the side effects for women are forever! I know that anavar and winny are the safest for women, but don't let that fool you into comfort. Personally I've never used winstrol , but I've had friends tell me that it's painful. Make sure you rotate injection sites and you can put ice on after. Also, before injecting you should shake the bottle. You could also drink the winny or just get orals which will avoid the pain altogether. Using winny for longer than 4-6 weeks is not advisable.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oral anavar is a safer steroid for women. You can also take Winstrol in oral form or drink the inejctable form.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Oral anavar is a safer steroid for women. You can also take Winstrol in oral form or drink the inejctable form.
    oral turinabol and primo are even more safe winny is okay though

Quote Originally Posted by mrsr05 View Post
    full moon, thank you for the info....in the winstrol profile, it says that winstrol is one of the safest for women to utilize.... its only a week today since i have started my cycle and as you can imagine, i dont see any difference yet...the only problem so far is the injection site hurts like hell....any suggestions as to how to deal with the pain from the injection site?
    rotate delts/glutes/quads
    inject daily
    put your vial in the sink let hot hot water over it for 5 minutes, shake, let cool some, shoot
    winny crashes easily

thanks so much for all the help... i was told i could take the injectable winny orally, but wouldnt it pass through the liver twice the way the tabs would...i thought the injectable was better because it didnt hit the liver..

as for injections, do i pinch the skin or do i stretch it taut? you have all been so helpful thank you so much!

i was also advised to inect the winny eod, not ed? which is correct? how much do i lessen the effects by injecting eod? i am injecting .5ml eod... help....
    Last edited by mrsr05; 08-30-2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: hit return too soon..oops

thanks so much for all the help... i was told i could take the injectable winny orally, but wouldnt it pass through the liver twice the way the tabs would...i thought the injectable was better because it didnt hit the liver..

as for injections, do i pinch the skin or do i stretch it taut? you have all been so helpful thank you so much!

i was also advised to inect the winny eod, not ed? which is correct? how much do i lessen the effects by injecting eod? i am injecting .5ml eod... help....
    your fist statement is coprrect
    if you can handle the injections do them

the injections need to be about an inch deep into your muscle so you need about 1.5" 25g pins

http://www. spot injections .com/index2.htm
    take out the spaces

if youre shooting .5 eod then go to 0.25 ed
    but i dont know your mg per ml??

how to dose your drugs
    http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/357078-dosing-your-drugs.html#post4150809

winny has an 8 hour active life whoever advides you that is an idiot
    it really best 2x a day but no one wants to inject like that

Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf View Post
    You're welcome and I'm just trying to inform you b/c some of the side effects for women are forever! I know that anavar and winny are the safest for women, but don't let that fool you into comfort. Personally I've never used winstrol , but I've had friends tell me that it's painful. Make sure you rotate injection sites and you can put ice on after. Also, before injecting you should shake the bottle. You could also drink the winny or just get orals which will avoid the pain altogether. Using winny for longer than 4-6 weeks is not advisable.
    are you male or female? do you have actual experience? ice will increase pain!
    ice will cause the crystals to crash out of suspension sooner, if anything get in a hot bath
    injectable winny can be used 20 weeks +, especially at female dosages

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    your fist statement is coprrect
    if you can handle the injections do them

the injections need to be about an inch deep into your muscle so you need about 1.5" 25g pins

http://www. spot injections .com/index2.htm
    take out the spaces

if youre shooting .5 eod then go to 0.25 ed
    but i dont know your mg per ml??

how to dose your drugs
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=4150809

winny has an 8 hour active life whoever advides you that is an idiot
    it really best 2x a day but no one wants to inject like that
    it is 50mg/ml.... so that means i am taking .25 eod, right? i should increase that to .25 ed?

again thank you for your assistance and your understanding... i am new to all of this....

it is 50mg/ml.... so that means i am taking .25 eod, right? i should increase that to .25 ed?

again thank you for your assistance and your understanding... i am new to all of this....
    well how many mg do you wanna take a day
    no matter your dose it needs to be inbjected daily

well how many mg do you wanna take a day
    no matter your dose it needs to be inbjected daily
    well according to the link you posted i can safely inject 5-10mgs day..so does that mean at .25 i am injecting a very low dose? i am still a bit confused as to the whole mg/ml thing...

can i/should i increase my amt being injected or should i stay with the same amount and just switch to ed as opposed to eod?

well according to the link you posted i can safely inject 5-10mgs day..so does that mean at .25 i am injecting a very low dose? i am still a bit confused as to the whole mg/ml thing...

can i/should i increase my amt being injected or should i stay with the same amount and just switch to ed as opposed to eod?
    which link where does it say 5-10mg ed? i think winny can be okay a little higher.

if you wanted 25mg our of a 50mg/ml solution you do 25/50=0.5
    0.5ml of 50mg/ml is 25mg
    0.25ml of 50mg/ml is 12.5mg
    so if you shoot 0.25ml every day thats a pretty good dose
    anywhere between 0.25ml-0.5ml ed of your winny is good
    Last edited by one8nine; 08-31-2008 at 11:48 AM.

which link where does it say 5-10mg ed? i think winny can be okay a little higher.

if you wanted 25mg our of a 50mg/ml solution you do 25/50=0.5
    0.5ml of 50mg/ml is 25mg
    0.25ml of 50mg/ml is 12.5mg
    so if you shoot 0.25ml every day thats a pretty good dose
    anywhere between 0.25ml-0.5ml ed of your winny is good
    okay so i am actually going to take the .5ml that i inject eod and just split that into .25ml ed....

does this stuff ever get easier to understand? i am an intelligent woman and i have to tell you i am downright stumped with this stuff....aaccckkk..

thanks again...

lemme try to make it simple

1 can of coke has 140 cals right?
    so coke is 140cal/can

lts say you want 280 cals, you need 2 cans
    if you want 70 cals- 70/140= 0.5 of a can

does that make sense?
    mg is cals, ml is a can in this analogy

got it ... thanks....

another question for you.... the first couple of times i injected the winny, i didnt inject it im but rather subcut.... i now am walking around with bumps in my tush...do they go away? is there anything i can do to help speed it along? were those injections all a waste or can the body still use it somehow?

are you male or female? do you have actual experience? ice will increase pain!
    ice will cause the crystals to crash out of suspension sooner, if anything get in a hot bath
    injectable winny can be used 20 weeks +, especially at female dosages
    I'd be a big woman at 5'10" 200lbs w/10% BF, not that my sex is important.

I stated above that I do not have personal experience with Winny. What I do have as far as personal experience is that I knew women who were my friends that have had masculine sides from using winny. Here's an exact quote from a respected member of this board that you probably know Narkissos "A 'mild' steroid would be anavar for example. Winstrol , tho some females use it, has a high prevalence of 'virilising' effects: clitoral enlargement; deepening of the voice etc."

Here's another comment on the same post regarding winny by Katelette81 (a woman) who's got 2000+ posts on this board.

"welcome aboard Ms. .. I've had an experience with Winny. I really don't suggest it. I got some bad advice and was pushed in to it.. thinking it owuld solve all my chubbyissues.. and I was told it would. I trusted the people who told me that because they were body builders, I figured they would know better than anyone... they were wrong to even suggest anything like that because my diet wasn't right nor was my training schedule or routine.. it was a mess! But even so, if both of those had been in check it wouldn't have made a differene.. it wasn't a good decision, I suggest you steer clear. I was lucky and didn't get any sides other that bloating, which obviously subsided but I did notice that my throat bothered me for a while after taking it... I think my voice changed a bit.. but luckily I still sound like a woman.. you never know how your body will react though..

Seriously reconsider.."

Anyway the women that I knew, two of them became very depressed and it was something that they had to deal with forever. I think it would really suck masking your voice every time you spoke, as one of them did b/c her voice was so deep and that's a tiny tip of the iceberg. Sometimes people loose site of things in life and what's important. I was just giving some info to a 43 yr old mother with five kids, who doesn't seem very educated on the drug she's already begun putting in her body.

Re: the icing, I have always been told ice would help and injection site, but I was unaware of what you described. The last thing I wanted to do was give her the wrong info, so to her I apologize for that part.

As far as your cycle duration statement, well that's one opinion and there are a lot of those!

full moon, i appreciate all that you wrote as well...i am taking in all the info i can, unfortunately there are so many varied reports, my head is spinning... not to mention there are really not a lot of studies done on women taking gear, so even the printed word is limited for me.....

i am being careful and watching myself very closely... the first sign of even the slightest discomfort or change toward manhood, i am out....

thank you again for all your help....

I'd be a big woman at 5'10" 200lbs w/10% BF, not that my sex is important.

I stated above that I do not have personal experience with Winny. What I do have as far as personal experience is that I knew women who were my friends that have had masculine sides from using winny. Here's an exact quote from a respected member of this board that you probably know Narkissos "A 'mild' steroid would be anavar for example. Winstrol , tho some females use it, has a high prevalence of 'virilising' effects: clitoral enlargement; deepening of the voice etc."

Here's another comment on the same post regarding winny by Katelette81 (a woman) who's got 2000+ posts on this board.

"welcome aboard Ms. .. I've had an experience with Winny. I really don't suggest it. I got some bad advice and was pushed in to it.. thinking it owuld solve all my chubbyissues.. and I was told it would. I trusted the people who told me that because they were body builders, I figured they would know better than anyone... they were wrong to even suggest anything like that because my diet wasn't right nor was my training schedule or routine.. it was a mess! But even so, if both of those had been in check it wouldn't have made a differene.. it wasn't a good decision, I suggest you steer clear. I was lucky and didn't get any sides other that bloating, which obviously subsided but I did notice that my throat bothered me for a while after taking it... I think my voice changed a bit.. but luckily I still sound like a woman.. you never know how your body will react though..

Seriously reconsider.."

Anyway the women that I knew, two of them became very depressed and it was something that they had to deal with forever. I think it would really suck masking your voice every time you spoke, as one of them did b/c her voice was so deep and that's a tiny tip of the iceberg. Sometimes people loose site of things in life and what's important. I was just giving some info to a 43 yr old mother with five kids, who doesn't seem very educated on the drug she's already begun putting in her body.

Re: the icing, I have always been told ice would help and injection site, but I was unaware of what you described. The last thing I wanted to do was give her the wrong info, so to her I apologize for that part.

As far as your cycle duration statement, well that's one opinion and there are a lot of those!
    i wasn't arguing whether Winny was good or bad
    the guy or girl thing was just curiosity, no point
    my experience question was meant do be do you have experience with ice- not Winny
    my cycle length was strictly liver related, saying its healthier to inject
    side effect wise is another issue (if a woman is sensitive)

full moon, i appreciate all that you wrote as well...i am taking in all the info i can, unfortunately there are so many varied reports, my head is spinning... not to mention there are really not a lot of studies done on women taking gear, so even the printed word is limited for me.....

i am being careful and watching myself very closely... the first sign of even the slightest discomfort or change toward manhood, i am out....

thats the best thing to do
    some women are not sensitive to sides some are

I understand and you're welcome. I hope that everything goes well for you.

i wasn't arguing whether Winny was good or bad
    the guy or girl thing was just curiosity, no point
    my experience question was meant do be do you have experience with ice- not Winny
    my cycle length was strictly liver related, saying its healthier to inject
    side effect wise is another issue (if a woman is sensitive)
    I understand. Sometimes interpretation makes things a little confusing.

The main message was to make her aware and have more info, which I feel has been accomplished.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Post your diet. Include macros: total pro/fat/carb/calories for ea meal. Also, how did you run clen ? Did you know that clen shuts your thyroid down? So when you stop running it, guess what happens?

I dont think you need anabolics PERIOD.

full moon and one8nine... i am out...stopped the winny.... throat started really bothering me and getting super raspy (not deep, just raspy) but not willing to see what else happens.... one8nine, you mentioned that i should just be paying close attention to any changes.... well there i have it, so now what.....do i try something else? anavar ? you mentioned turinabol and primo? is it worth it or should i just bow out gracefully?

Blog Entries
    i dont agree with the statement that clen shuts your thyroid down.i could see t3 doing that but clen? can a vet please confirm this i would like to know if this is fact since im on clen.thx boyd

full moon and one8nine... i am out...stopped the winny.... throat started really bothering me and getting super raspy (not deep, just raspy) but not willing to see what else happens.... one8nine, you mentioned that i should just be paying close attention to any changes.... well there i have it, so now what.....do i try something else? anavar? you mentioned turinabol and primo? is it worth it or should i just bow out gracefully?
    I'm glad to hear that you stopped. Perhaps you could try var and see how that works for you. Personally I don't think you need gear, period! I've seen too many women changed from gear and they become full of regret. Have you tried empty stomach am cardio with the ECA stack?

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    full moon and one8nine... i am out...stopped the winny.... throat started really bothering me and getting super raspy (not deep, just raspy) but not willing to see what else happens.... one8nine, you mentioned that i should just be paying close attention to any changes.... well there i have it, so now what.....do i try something else? anavar? you mentioned turinabol and primo? is it worth it or should i just bow out gracefully?
    Anavar is great. Primo is a very good choice as well (I have that lined up for my next cycle)
    Personally, I wouldn't have gone with winny. If it was bothering you though, don't give up on it all, just try something new. I highly doubt that anavar or primo will give you any problems.
    Same with OT(oral turinabol ) but i know it is very rare and hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i dont agree with the statement that clen shuts your thyroid down.i could see t3 doing that but clen? can a vet please confirm this i would like to know if this is fact since im on clen.thx boyd
    i dont know facts but ive done some serious research and ive never seen that before this thread

NDEEP is offline Female Member
    Mrsr05, r u still taking the clen ? You said you didnt have great results, any results? And how much were you taking? I started today 10mcg about a half hour ago, im nervous

Quote Originally Posted by NDEEP View Post
    Mrsr05, r u still taking the clen? You said you didnt have great results, any results? And how much were you taking? I started today 10mcg about a half hour ago, im nervous
    10mcg is like nothing thats so low

I'm glad to hear that you stopped. Perhaps you could try var and see how that works for you. Personally I don't think you need gear, period! I've seen too many women changed from gear and they become full of regret. Have you tried empty stomach am cardio with the ECA stack?
    i knew you would be happy i stopped the winny...lol... i promised myself that first sign of problems i was out on the winny... so i did...

as for empty stomach am cardio..have done it for years... actually do that then jump in the shower at the gym b4 my 1st client... but havent done it in a long time on the eca stack... that was my next move....funny thing is that i had absolutely no results on the clen .... just made me jittery at first and then nothing and the crash after its life made me want to just nap... so i started my cardio on the eca stack today... lets see what happens....

Quote Originally Posted by NDEEP View Post
    Mrsr05, r u still taking the clen? You said you didnt have great results, any results? And how much were you taking? I started today 10mcg about a half hour ago, im nervous
    lol.. i actually just posted to full moon that i had absolutely NO results and that is the exact dosage i took....i have always liked the eca stack better for my purposes.. but i just thought i would try something new.. oh well... .back to tried and true i guess... the only difference is my age.. i am older now and it is so much harder to lose weight... and i really dont have much to lose, i just want to get leaner....

it would be easier if this sport had a damn finish line!!! such

Quote Originally Posted by BadBarbie View Post
    Anavar is great. Primo is a very good choice as well (I have that lined up for my next cycle)
    Personally, I wouldn't have gone with winny. If it was bothering you though, don't give up on it all, just try something new. I highly doubt that anavar or primo will give you any problems.
    Same with OT(oral turinabol) but i know it is very rare and hard to get.
    bb, would you mind sharing with me what you have had good results with? i am not giving up on everything i am just off the winny..... but i must admit to not really knowing where to go next.... i am not looking to put on much muscle, just lean out....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information