jua114 is offline New Member

i think my best friend is being an idiot....

Hi, didn't know where to turn so here i am. i need truly basic beginner information on dbol for my 40 year old male best friend. he's gonna start using it but doesn't even know anything about it. he's not a dedicated lifter just trying to fight the aging process!! i said he was an idiot to put something into his body when he doesn't even know how it works or if there's side effects. with this background, would anyone be able to talk to me for a bit? thanks for taking the time to read this

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dbol only is an absolute waste.

jua114 is offline New Member
    thanks redz. he is so pumped about taking it cuz he says he'll gain 20 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. i printed out the thread by kal300 from back in 06 about the basics of steroids so maybe that may help to.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The human body cant build muscle at that rate. He will gain alot of water and fat.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The human body cant build muscle at that rate. He will gain alot of water and fat.
    yeah and then he'll lose the water and keep the fat

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    He's 40, i say let him learn from his mistakes.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jua114 View Post
    Hi, didn't know where to turn so here i am. i need truly basic beginner information on dbol for my 40 year old male best friend. he's gonna start using it but doesn't even know anything about it. he's not a dedicated lifter just trying to fight the aging process!! i said he was an idiot to put something into his body when he doesn't even know how it works or if there's side effects. with this background, would anyone be able to talk to me for a bit? thanks for taking the time to read this
    have him sign up and post his amazing dbol cycle and we'll tear him a new one(with studies and research included, lol)

thebeast71 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    have him sign up and post his amazing dbol cycle and we'll tear him a new one(with studies and research included, lol)

i told the same thing to my buddy when he was sayin that a tren -E only cycle would be fine. with no PCT LOL.
    Last edited by thebeast71; 12-12-2008 at 04:18 AM.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    I had a friend who was exactly the same as yours. My friend was younger however still was sure on taking dbol .

I explained and told him he needed PCT etc. He continued to take dbol and gained weight and strength. I was watching him get stronger in the gym.
    Then.....
    Once he stoped taking it he lost he strength, looked bloated and wasted his money.

Explain the side effects and the waste it will be. If he still wants to do it then he is old enough to make his choices.

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    I was like that when i first come on here,ill just do 20ml of sustanon 250 and take a couple of anti estrogens afterwards..simple but then when people started to tell me to look around on the educational threads i learnt loads,now my gains'll be twice as good and i wont end up crying all the tym or growing bitch tits...yea if he wants to put on some good muscle hes better off injecting like redz said dbol on its own is s***!tell him to come on here..it'll actually work for him then.nafe

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome

clozto50 is offline New Member
    At his age he could probably qualify for HRT. Dbol is a waste if he isnt training regular,he would do much better on test wkly.Tell him to take a ZRT hormone test first its easy and cheap,at least he has starting point.

alex18 is offline Member
    i think he's lucky to have a friend who cares as much as you do

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    this member hasn't even logged on since the day she posted this thread, I think it's safe to put this one to bed.

Thread Information