Saunacrank is offline Associate Member

Winny and my girlfriend

So my girlfriend has been doing an hour of cardio everyday and 3 days a week she's doing it for four hours at work since she is a go go dancer at a coyote ugly style bar. She only intakes around 1200-1500 calories a day. Her stats are 5'3" 122 not sure bf, I know women are different then men, if she was a male her bf would be around 12-13% but I know its higher for females, just not sure how much. She has been on 80 mcgs of clen doing 2 weeks on, 1 week off with benadryl. She hasnt been able to burn the fat off, so I was considering giving her some of the oral winny I have left over from a cycle, I was thinking maybe 10mg a day for 6-8 weeks. This sound about right? What would be the side effects for her while using this? Any advice at all would be much appreciated, Im just used to using 750 of test and tren or test and deca so I am completely ignorant in this area.

PittBoy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saunacrank View Post
    So my girlfriend has been doing an hour of cardio everyday and 3 days a week she's doing it for four hours at work since she is a go go dancer at a coyote ugly style bar. She only intakes around 1200-1500 calories a day. Her stats are 5'3" 122 not sure bf, I know women are different then men, if she was a male her bf would be around 12-13% but I know its higher for females, just not sure how much. She has been on 80 mcgs of clen doing 2 weeks on, 1 week off with benadryl. She hasnt been able to burn the fat off, so I was considering giving her some of the oral winny I have left over from a cycle, I was thinking maybe 10mg a day for 6-8 weeks. This sound about right? What would be the side effects for her while using this? Any advice at all would be much appreciated, Im just used to using 750 of test and tren or test and deca so I am completely ignorant in this area.
    I'd try getting her diet honed in. Total calories seem a bit low for all that activity. To low calories won't give the results she wants either. Before she uses anything I'd try and get her diet nailed down first. Head over to the diet forum and see the gurus.

Good luck

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    y dont u have her create an acct?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    y dont u have her create an acct?
    Exactly. She could get input from the other women on their strategies and supplements.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Get a diet check and get her to lift weights also to use up more stored energy etc dont just rely on cardio and go go dancing...

Thread Information