Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member

Excited to talk to actual girls about all this! LOL

Hello
    My name is Amanda, I have been working out for a couple of years. I lost about 60 pounds in a little over a year! My goal is to look like a figure girl!! I did compete in a fitness America figure competition even though I was no where ready, but I did it with a help friend who wanted the support and encouragement. I loved it...so much fun!!!

I'm Hypothyroid so I have always had to work out 10x harder and eat 10x better than everyone else to any results and this is why I would like to try a new approach. I used Winnny way back in my early 20's (i'm now 38) for only 1 cycle. I got it from a guy from the gym and I had no understanding of what to do and as you can expect I did make great short term gains but I also started to turn into a guy!!! LOL My voice got deeper and everything so I stopped. After reading so much on this site I see now there is a way to do it relatively safely and with minimal sides.

Thanks so much can't wait to start learning more!
    Amanda

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily01
    Hello
    My name is Amanda, I have been working out for a couple of years. I lost about 60 pounds in a little over a year! My goal is to look like a figure girl!! I did compete in a fitness America figure competition even though I was no where ready, but I did it with a help friend who wanted the support and encouragement. I loved it...so much fun!!!

I'm Hypothyroid so I have always had to work out 10x harder and eat 10x better than everyone else to any results and this is why I would like to try a new approach. I used Winnny way back in my early 20's (i'm now 38) for only 1 cycle. I got it from a guy from the gym and I had no understanding of what to do and as you can expect I did make great short term gains but I also started to turn into a guy!!! LOL My voice got deeper and everything so I stopped. After reading so much on this site I see now there is a way to do it relatively safely and with minimal sides.

Thanks so much can't wait to start learning more!
    Amanda
    Welcome Amanda, enjoy the site!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thanks everyone. Can't wait to go PINK

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board luv!
    ---Roman

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Glad your taking responsibility in your own hands with this topic. Smart girl.

Welcome

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Amanda, my man has been wanting me to try other then what I'm used to..I do hesitate cause if you don't do proper....yes definite unwanted side effects lol..good luck mamma and keep us updated

How much longer till I go pink?

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    HA! That sounded so funny....

I'm just a little tired of reading through the guy posts knowing the majority of the info doesn't apply to me!

I'm talking to my doc tomorrow about my blood work, my test levels came out low. I'm also going to ask her for an Anavar Rx...don't have my hopes up, but she might say yes

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    welcome and congrats on new u!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily01 View Post
    I'm just a little tired of reading through the guy posts knowing the majority of the info doesn't apply to me!
    truth

Thread Information