dandylion is offline Female Member

Calories on Anavar Cycle - female 28yo

Hi there,

I'm an experienced female trainer and Previously a natural competitor about to start my first Anavar cycle. Im 28 years old. I won't be commencing for another 3 weeks so just doing some forward panning.

My main question is regarding diet... Stats below:

Weight: 75kg
    Height: 178cm
    LBM: 61kg
    BF%: ~19%

Training: 5 x intense weights weekly, 45-1h cardio daily

Diet: average 1750 - 1900cal per day
    Protien 60% Carb 20% Fat 20%

Currently maintaining weight but slowly getting visibly leaner and harder so semi cut slash recomp.

Planning 5-6 week cycle with a three day taper up from 2.5mg once daily to 2.5mg twice daily from day 4 of week one. Then pending on response and results maybe up to 10mg daily. A one week taper added on at end of 5/5/5/2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5.

Should my cals increase on cycle? I'm hoping to gain LBM and drop BF in prep for comp in late October.

Also, thinking of taking 6 weeks off after first cycle then repeat the above again.

Between cycle should i adjust my cals based on my LBM increase? Are loss of gains something to be concerned about?

Any advice or suggestions welcome!!!

Thanks in advance

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dandylion,

I certainly don't have the knowlege to make any meaningful recommendations, so hopefully Kawi or some of the others will give some real world input.

However the reason I posted is to say, that your post is really a great one, Plenty of details,history etc. Such a great change from most first cycle question posts.

Welcome aboard,

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 05-25-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Thank you Far from massive! Appreciate the welcome! Wasn't sure if this belonged in diet section, or here!! If I get to turn pink there may even be a better place for it.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome yeah i copy and paste thiss to the diet section but we all love new female members Iam sorry I dont know much about the female body and hormones or diet..Best of luck to you though!

Thank you!! Yep, made a thread in diet section also :P

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would like to say I DO know a lot about the female body, but in this particular case I can't help much. It would help if you could post a pic......:-)

Thread Information