Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LadyT81

Thread: Boyfriend post cycle issues/depresion/libido/

LadyT81 is offline New Member

Boyfriend post cycle issues/depresion/libido/

Hi,

I have joined this site purely to try and save my relationship. My boyfriend was on a cycle of Mastebolin, doing jabs every other day. i personally don't think he researched doing the cycle properly. Anyway, after he admitted doing the cycle to me I researched and realised that you should PCT post cycle, when asking him about this he rubbished my question and said he was simply doing protein shakes and still training. Anyway, I think he finished the cycle a month ago and over the last 3/4 weeks he has been moody, very secretive, has very bad acne on his back, his facial skin is awful, really blotchy and greasy, he seems really depressed within himself.

I have no problem with him doing as its his body but it was his first ever cycle and I am 6 months pregnant, he's so low he wants to leave me and I actually think that its down to no PCT or very poor understanding of how the cycle works, while he was using them he bloated quite badly and put on weight instead of started to look good.

Please excuse my ignorance here but I just want some sort of help or assistance with this.

Many thanks

T
    lis23 likes this.

BengalWoman is offline Female Member
    Hi T, welcome and thank you for joining. It sounds like you are in a bit of a predicament. You are probably correct that he did not plan this correctly, and it does indeed sound like his actions are hormonal related. Even with that said, it's truly saddening to hear some guy is talking about leaving his girl at 6 months pregnancy.

Being that you are more than likely correct, and you discovered this site, which FOR SURE could help him get this sorted out, is there anyway you can point him here and get him to start some dialogue with the guys? There are many insightful members here, ranging from the PCT department to the HRT department, who could help your man with sorting out his blood work, identifying his situation, and helping him put a plan together to get this moving in the right direction. It can't all be you!!! He will need to put forth effort and initiative to get this fixed. There's no shame on his part if he messed up. Everyone does. The shame will be if he remains ignorant and lets this destroy the things that matter, including you, your child, and the future.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hi LadyT. Welcome. Your boyfriend is lucky to have you watching his back. Pls follow Bengal's advice and just let bf know that you love him, care about him and that the guys here are extremely knowledgable and can get this turned around!!! good luck girl!

LadyT81 is offline New Member
    Thank you ladies x

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

twinz_13 is offline Junior Member
    i wish my girl cared like that, hes just going through his hormone stages cuz of those roids, its not you its HIM.
    just be paitent with him because those roids can realy mess your head up so i could understand why he is acting different or agressive because thats how i was. just go with the flow and it will fall into place.

-best of luck

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board luv!
    Have him join up. We'll get him back on track!
    ---Roman

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    welcome

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    welcome..

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    Welcome, & I'd like to say that you are one amazing woman for joining the forum to look out for your boyfriend.

I agree w/ BengalWoman in that your boyfriend has probably made some mistakes. I have yet to start my first cycle & ive been reading non-stop for about a month now (between the gym, & everything else). I'm still going to be waiting another 3 or so months till I'm ready. Since you are helping him out, have you got him to talk to you about his cycle at all? If he won't come on the forum & talk, try to get us information on everything he's taken so maybe we can steer you in the right direction. The problem is that your BF is going to have to accept that he made a mistake and swallow his pride so he doesn't mess himself up... Maybe he hasn't? However If your here then.......

My wife wasn't supportive when I mentioned cycles AT ALL.... At first, She believed all the media hype that my testicals would shrink & never work again, that I'd be a rage monster & die! The list goes on... Now, its been a month of education for both of us & she realizes that I take the gym very seriously & love lifting, but would like better gains. Personally I think she'd love the gains as well. Now she doesn't want Mr. Olympia & finds that look gross? But she does love a guy who take good care & cares for his looks... She does the same. She is finally learning everything that I am & we are going to do this as a team (married since 18, both 35 now). She's looking out for me. I mention this because you sound more than supportive & your BF should be really happy you are interested & willing to make sure he's safe.

I hope you both get through this & there are so many great members here that have helped guys in a jam that have messed up without judging. I'll be watching your post.

Wazz

hookergas is offline New Member
    If no resource for Clomid goto vitamin Shoppe this will help tremendously, buy vitrix made from nutrex and any brand of chrysin I prefer jarrows but you will see a major difference and it helps with all the negative side effects of the juice, gets libido back up, helps with acne or gyno or too much estrogen from testes being shut off. Good luck, and best wishes on the baby

Bouch is offline Member
    welcome hope all goes well

OKCity is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyT81
    Hi,

I have joined this site purely to try and save my relationship. My boyfriend was on a cycle of Mastebolin, doing jabs every other day. i personally don't think he researched doing the cycle properly. Anyway, after he admitted doing the cycle to me I researched and realised that you should PCT post cycle, when asking him about this he rubbished my question and said he was simply doing protein shakes and still training. Anyway, I think he finished the cycle a month ago and over the last 3/4 weeks he has been moody, very secretive, has very bad acne on his back, his facial skin is awful, really blotchy and greasy, he seems really depressed within himself.

I have no problem with him doing as its his body but it was his first ever cycle and I am 6 months pregnant, he's so low he wants to leave me and I actually think that its down to no PCT or very poor understanding of how the cycle works, while he was using them he bloated quite badly and put on weight instead of started to look good.

Please excuse my ignorance here but I just want some sort of help or assistance with this.

Many thanks

T
    Welcome

Thread Information