redd320 is offline Female Member

Smile New Female Member

Hi I'm Redd320 I'm 48 years old & want to lose 40lbs. fast. I've heard about clen & T3. I've been reading a lot of stuff but before I order I need someone who knows about them to help me decide what to get, how much I need, how long to take it & how much it should cost. In other words, I need help. lol I'll welcome all responses. Thanks

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome!! These are both aids that depend on diet and exercise. there's some really educated people here to help with diet, would be the best place to start.

#1 thing to keep in mind when you want to lose weight fast is your health, nothing will happen over night. Non the less your goals can be met!
    Last edited by Soar; 01-27-2013 at 06:06 PM.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redd320
    Hi I'm Redd320 I'm 48 years old & want to lose 40lbs. fast. I've heard about clen & T3. I've been reading a lot of stuff but before I order I need someone who knows about them to help me decide what to get, how much I need, how long to take it & how much it should cost. In other words, I need help. lol I'll welcome all responses. Thanks
    Welcome! I wish you good luck in your weight loss goals, however it is against forum rules to discuss prices of drugs so please refrain from such questions and discussion. I'm sure GirlyGymRat will be here shortly to help with your needs. She's great!

GL

Aziz is offline Associate Member
    Welcome redd enjoy your stay and best of luck on your weight loss journey.
    Aziz

Thank you

Thank you!

zimmaakaviper is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Henryhill470 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome .......

Don't move to fast

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board luv!
    How far along are you in your development? Just starting? You might want to ease on into the program with a simple diet and exercise/cardio menu prior to hitting the chemicals, to get your heart / body ready for the shock. Clen is very harsh, and many here who take it a single time, never attempt another course again, self included. T3 is the milder of the two. So due to your age, you might want to consider a few months getting ready prior to T3/clen.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Welcome to the board luv!
    How far along are you in your development? Just starting? You might want to ease on into the program with a simple diet and exercise/cardio menu prior to hitting the chemicals, to get your heart / body ready for the shock. Clen is very harsh, and many here who take it a single time, never attempt another course again, self included. T3 is the milder of the two. So due to your age, you might want to consider a few months getting ready prior to T3/clen.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Hey, welcome. I myself and in my mid 20s and a few years ago I gained a lot of weight just from an unhealthy lifestyle. Just from diet and exercise I lost 50lbs in 8months. It def wasn't easy but well worth it. I personally wouldn't take clen or t3 right now bc you are going to end up using it over the course of a year of more on a regular basis to lose weight. Clen has some side effects you should be prepared for, having shaking hands all day is not the easiest thing to cope with, neither is a sped up heart rate, a few side to others. T3 can impact your thyroid function over the long term and i doubt youd want to be on thyroid medication for the rest of your life and generally as women age their thyroid function is much more sensitive.

Blog Entries
    If you are looking to lose weight especially 40lbs, to me it sounds like the necessary lifestyles haven't been made yet. you're going to end up wasting a lot of money because clen and t3 are not miracle meds. I would start a diet and exercise plan and a few months in then maybe consider an eca stack that's not too intense

Blog Entries
    Lifestyle changes*

Let me clarify, I have made some lifestyle changes. I got a gym membership 6 months ago & so far, I've lost 20 lbs. But I've stalled. I don't know what to do.

Let me clarify, I have made some lifestyle changes. I got a gym membership 6 months ago & so far, I've lost 20 lbs. But I've stalled. I don't know what to do.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Red. Suggest u jump overt to the nutritional forum and start a thread with your stats height weight age and bf% so the folks there can help u with daily TDEE and macro split to achieve your goals. Without a change in diet, clen and anavar isn't going to help. Add in some exercise and dedication and you can loose 40 in 4 -5 months. The reason I state this is bc I did after I started a thread on this board. And I did without aas. I am not against aas for women, but works for final tweaking and those last 5 lbs. .

I sure hope to catch up with u in the nutritional forum.

Also. In this sub forum, you can ask for access to the female only forums (pink status) if u haven't already. Back out of here and up at the top is another thread for female forum access.

Here's a link to request female access.

URL="http://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?149094-Ladies-please-look-here-to-learn-how-to-gain-access-to-the-PRIVATE-female-forum"]http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?149094-Ladies-please-look-here-to-learn-how-to-gain-access-to-the-PRIVATE-female-forum[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Welcome! I wish you good luck in your weight loss goals, however it is against forum rules to discuss prices of drugs so please refrain from such questions and discussion. I'm sure GirlyGymRat will be here shortly to help with your needs. She's great!

GL
    Well aren't you sweet!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Red. Suggest u jump overt to the nutritional forum and start a thread with your stats height weight age and bf% so the folks there can help u with daily TDEE and macro split to achieve your goals. Without a change in diet, clen and anavar isn't going to help. Add in some exercise and dedication and you can loose 40 in 4 -5 months. The reason I state this is bc I did after I started a thread on this board. And I did without aas. I am not against aas for women, but works for final tweaking and those last 5 lbs. .

I sure hope to catch up with u in the nutritional forum.

Also. In this sub forum, you can ask for access to the female only forums (pink status) if u haven't already. Back out of here and up at the top is another thread for female forum access.
    I agree 100 percent

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thanks to all! Will check out the nutritional forum.

Ok, I'm new at this. Can some one tell me how to delete my duplicate post. I promise I'll get better. Lol

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome. I'm aged more so I can be sweeter. Good Luck...crazy mike

Ok, I'm new at this. Can some one tell me how to delete my duplicate post. I promise I'll get better. Lol
    Don't worry about the duplicate post. Regarding your plateau I am willing to bet its diet!!

Welcome!

Aziz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Welcome. I'm aged more so I can be sweeter. Good Luck...crazy mike
    No crazy mike your still young man

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

555mjolnir is offline Associate Member
    Hey welcome. You can do it with diet and exercise I went from 288 at beginning of August to 247 mid November. Diet and exercise . I recently used clen and yes sides are big, t3 i don't know, but these are usually added to cycles b/c of indiscriminate calorie consumption at least t3 is and clen can grow the heart muscle..... Remember give a little get a little, can't have it all so do it right. Good Luck! I don't post here lots but been around the board for a bit and GGR and Valkyrie seem to have their stuff together stick with they can give a lot of help I am sure, just as the the men can but we are men... Together there are sooooo many great people on this board full of help GB in nutrition is the man! All of the above including the t3 and clen are tools just use the right ones for the job is all I can say.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome.

Trific is offline Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information