Results 1 to 37 of 37
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gaspaco
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 1 Post By SexySweetheart

Thread: Newbie wanting female access :)

  1. #1
    bfawkes is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20

    Newbie wanting female access :)

    Hi I am a fitness instructor personal trainer since 2004, ran track and cross country in HS, competed in bikini Nov 2011 and will compete in my next bikini show in 8 weeks. I always have that lower-ab fat thought no matter how much I just eat chicken, egg whites, and sweet potatoes! So hoping Anavar can help?? Thoughts?? I workout 8 hours a week on average, at least half of that is lifting heavy so don't tell me I am just doing to much cardio...

  2. #2
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    Welcome

    Post your question to Q&A or ladies section.
    bfawkes likes this.

  3. #3
    3day's Avatar
    3day is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    517
    Welcome bfawkes.

  4. #4
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,373
    welcome
    Your gonna have to be made PINK so you can get into the restricted area of ladies only.
    I see you already posted on the PINK request forum ~ well done. Now come the really hard part.... waiting to be made pink.
    I may take some time
    best of luck with your show!!!

  5. #5
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,461
    Quote Originally Posted by bfawkes
    Hi I am a fitness instructor personal trainer since 2004, ran track and cross country in HS, competed in bikini Nov 2011 and will compete in my next bikini show in 8 weeks. I always have that lower-ab fat thought no matter how much I just eat chicken, egg whites, and sweet potatoes! So hoping Anavar can help?? Thoughts?? I workout 8 hours a week on average, at least half of that is lifting heavy so don't tell me I am just doing to much cardio...
    Hahahahaha. Like u already! How's the diet? And check this out! The guys rave about it!

    http://forums.steroid.com/lifting-te...-want-abs.html

    My thoughts on var is that it's a steroid so will add to LBM if your diet and training are on point. I am kind of surprised u didn't suggest t3 and clen . Is this your first cycle? Btw I haven't cycled yet myself. I just read alot .

  6. #6
    tigerspawn's Avatar
    tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,976
    Welcome

  7. #7
    thehor's Avatar
    thehor is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    766
    Welcome.

  8. #8
    bfawkes is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks great Info! Yes first cycle

  9. #9
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Ok, just reading the thread titles and not knowing youre female my first thought was 'wth? this guy is in the wrong forum'

    Welcome!

  10. #10
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hahahahaha. Like u already! How's the diet? And check this out! The guys rave about it!

    http://forums.steroid.com/lifting-te...-want-abs.html

    My thoughts on var is that it's a steroid so will add to LBM if your diet and training are on point. I am kind of surprised u didn't suggest t3 and clen . Is this your first cycle? Btw I haven't cycled yet myself. I just read alot .
    I know some females who have cycled low dose var and it worked very well for them. Doesn't virilize at low doses so you won't grow a beard either. That's always a plus
    bfawkes likes this.

  11. #11
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart
    welcome
    Your gonna have to be made PINK so you can get into the restricted area of ladies only.
    I see you already posted on the PINK request forum ~ well done. Now come the really hard part.... waiting to be made pink.
    I may take some time
    best of luck with your show!!!
    I wanna come to the ladies room..... How can iI go pink????

  12. #12
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bfawkes
    Hi I am a fitness instructor personal trainer since 2004, ran track and cross country in HS, competed in bikini Nov 2011 and will compete in my next bikini show in 8 weeks. I always have that lower-ab fat thought no matter how much I just eat chicken, egg whites, and sweet potatoes! So hoping Anavar can help?? Thoughts?? I workout 8 hours a week on average, at least half of that is lifting heavy so don't tell me I am just doing to much cardio...
    What is your supplement, fat burner, and steroid experience?? What all have you taken?? And your stats??? Weight: height: age: bf% exact goals:

  13. #13
    Soar's Avatar
    Soar is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Calgary Alberta
    Posts
    3,124
    Welcome

  14. #14
    axxomarketing is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    68
    welcome

  15. #15
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man

    I know some females who have cycled low dose var and it worked very well for them. Doesn't virilize at low doses so you won't grow a beard either. That's always a plus
    I read the same. 2.5 mg.

  16. #16
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,461
    Quote Originally Posted by human project

    What is your supplement, fat burner, and steroid experience?? What all have you taken?? And your stats??? Weight: height: age: bf% exact goals:
    No human u can't come into pink but your other question is a good one!

  17. #17
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

    I read the same. 2.5 mg.
    Wow that's interesting..... I usually can't notice anavar under 100mg and really feel its useless under 150mg..... I know doses are far different for women but I think the normal dose is still 50mg per day split in two doses.... I'm not positive if this is the correct way but I know that's how the only two girls I know who juice do it. They may be of a higher level tho...... Hence my previous question...

  18. #18
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,461
    Quote Originally Posted by human project

    Wow that's interesting..... I usually can't notice anavar under 100mg and really feel its useless under 150mg..... I know doses are far different for women but I think the normal dose is still 50mg per day split in two doses.... I'm not positive if this is the correct way but I know that's how the only two girls I know who juice do it. They may be of a higher level tho...... Hence my previous question...
    2.5 is very low dosage for weight loss only. There are studies to have found this helps. Higher dosage are for LBM.

    If I was cycling for LBM gain, I would increase in increments upto 30 mg first and incrementally increase to 50 as max depending on tolerance of sides. But only if not stacking with primo or other aas. Split doses at 20 mg.

    And if staking with primo, drop var down to 20 -30 mg and ramp up primo to 20- 30 mg so the combined mg is between 50 and 60 mg max.

    The other option is to run primo stacked with clen .

    But girls have to jump off primo every 6-8 due to hair loss.

    Ive also read a popular first female var cycle is var/clen or var/albuteral. Depends on goals of course.

  19. #19
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

    2.5 is very low dosage for weight loss only. There are studies to have found this helps. Higher dosage are for LBM.

    If I was cycling for LBM gain, I would increase in increments upto 30 mg first and incrementally increase to 50 as max depending on tolerance of sides. But only if not stacking with primo or other aas. Split doses at 20 mg.

    And if staking with primo, drop var down to 20 -30 mg and ramp up primo to 20- 30 mg so the combined mg is between 50 and 60 mg max.

    The other option is to run primo stacked with clen .

    But girls have to jump off primo every 6-8 due to hair loss.

    Ive also read a popular first female var cycle is var/clen or var/albuteral. Depends on goals of course.
    I've used a ton of clen but never used albuteral.... Is it similar in effect??? Any less sides?? Clen sucks for me... I hate when I have to take it. I find it works well for coming off cycle.... I've had people fell me it helps with cortisol after coming off aas but I don't know if this is in anyway true....
    I still follow this practice tho... Would albuteral have this effect??

  20. #20
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I wanna come to the ladies room..... How can iI go pink????
    It would mean a few surgical procedures, high levels of female hormones over an extended period of time, and some reconstructive surgery to get you in the door........................

  21. #21
    thehor's Avatar
    thehor is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    766
    Welcome.

  22. #22
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Hi there. Glad to have you aboard. I haven't a clue as to helping you out with any of your questions, so I'll just bow out and tell you Welcome from ....crazy old mike

  23. #23
    MRNJ1992's Avatar
    MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    524
    Welcome to the board

  24. #24
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,461
    Quote Originally Posted by human project

    I've used a ton of clen but never used albuteral.... Is it similar in effect??? Any less sides?? Clen sucks for me... I hate when I have to take it. I find it works well for coming off cycle.... I've had people fell me it helps with cortisol after coming off aas but I don't know if this is in anyway true....
    I still follow this practice tho... Would albuteral have this effect??
    Slightly different. Less sides. Not sure about effects on cortisol.

  25. #25
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,373
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I wanna come to the ladies room..... How can iI go pink????
    you dont wanna go to the ladyz room anyway... it strictly hush hush secret take over the world plotting through means of pretending to be the weaker or dumber sex until the time is right to strike against the men by hiding 1 sock of every pair and folding all the guys laundry so they can never find what they are looking for ... you know boring stuff like that
    bfawkes likes this.

  26. #26
    bfawkes is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20
    I am currently 125-130lbs depending on the day/time, 16% Bf, just under 5'8". never taken roids. Take creatine, whey protein powder (0fat, 0carb), BCAAs, omega 3s, CLA or a fat burner with CLA. I took cellcor brand for my last show, this time I am taking "Tone". I personally don't think over-the-counter fat burners work... but I figured they don't hurt.. I got super cut for my last show but was scrawnyNewbie wanting female access :)-front1.jpg (see pic). I don't loose what I call the "uterus pooch" unless I dehydrate and have no carbs for 1 week and take laxatives haha. I want to get rid of that lower ab pooch without loosing in my arms and legs!

  27. #27
    bfawkes is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20
    so in that pic I was 116lbs and 9% bf... for this show (july 20th) I want to be 120-125lbs and 9% bf.... I am at ideal weight but don't look like a winner yet...

  28. #28
    bfawkes is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20
    im not sure I replied right but I did tell you the info- see bottom of this thread. Thanks for reading!!

  29. #29
    bfawkes is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Wow that's interesting..... I usually can't notice anavar under 100mg and really feel its useless under 150mg..... I know doses are far different for women but I think the normal dose is still 50mg per day split in two doses.... I'm not positive if this is the correct way but I know that's how the only two girls I know who juice do it. They may be of a higher level tho...... Hence my previous question...
    I read women should take 10mg/day....

  30. #30
    02hero is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    50
    Welcome

  31. #31
    zena209 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    51
    welcomeee

  32. #32
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by human project

    I've used a ton of clen but never used albuteral.... Is it similar in effect??? Any less sides?? Clen sucks for me... I hate when I have to take it. I find it works well for coming off cycle.... I've had people fell me it helps with cortisol after coming off aas but I don't know if this is in anyway true....
    I still follow this practice tho... Would albuteral have this effect??
    Less side effects and you can run longer

  33. #33
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Welcome to the board

  34. #34
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,387
    Welcome to the board.

    Always great to have new members, but particularly those who are really dedicated to their goals, which after seeing your stats and pics its clear you are one of those select few.

    While I usually cringe at first posters asking about AAS use to get rid of some belly fat you are one of those rare exceptions where this is probably a good move. My guess (I am no expert on female contest prep by any means) is that a combination of Var and a shift toward more emphasis on the weight aspect and a decrease in cardio will provide you with the change in metabolism and anabolism to create more mass without an increase in fat.

    However, as said I am no expert, this is just my humble opinion so please view it as such.

  35. #35
    Bmwgirl11's Avatar
    Bmwgirl11 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    838
    It all still varies by individuals. I had to bump up to 50 mg split daily but I was (am) building lbm. I've heard that lower doses of var can be more beneficial for weight loss but did absolutely nothing for me at 10 mg a day and I mean nothing.
    I would suggest start low. Lift moderate at high reps. Keep strength and muscle but not much more.

  36. #36
    Bmwgirl11's Avatar
    Bmwgirl11 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    838
    When you get into pink check out "twitz's" var log. She's made a fantastic log on her step by step experience with it. Again different goals and genetic makeup will always have the last day so.
    Good luck and welcome

  37. #37
    John Cluso is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Out of Mind
    Posts
    263
    welcome

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •