Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gaspaco
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 1 Post By SexySweetheart

Thread: Newbie wanting female access :)

bfawkes is offline Female Member

Newbie wanting female access :)

Hi I am a fitness instructor personal trainer since 2004, ran track and cross country in HS, competed in bikini Nov 2011 and will compete in my next bikini show in 8 weeks. I always have that lower-ab fat thought no matter how much I just eat chicken, egg whites, and sweet potatoes! So hoping Anavar can help?? Thoughts?? I workout 8 hours a week on average, at least half of that is lifting heavy so don't tell me I am just doing to much cardio...

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome

Post your question to Q&A or ladies section.
    bfawkes likes this.

3day is offline Member
    Welcome bfawkes.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    welcome
    Your gonna have to be made PINK so you can get into the restricted area of ladies only.
    I see you already posted on the PINK request forum ~ well done. Now come the really hard part.... waiting to be made pink.
    I may take some time
    best of luck with your show!!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bfawkes
    Hi I am a fitness instructor personal trainer since 2004, ran track and cross country in HS, competed in bikini Nov 2011 and will compete in my next bikini show in 8 weeks. I always have that lower-ab fat thought no matter how much I just eat chicken, egg whites, and sweet potatoes! So hoping Anavar can help?? Thoughts?? I workout 8 hours a week on average, at least half of that is lifting heavy so don't tell me I am just doing to much cardio...
    Hahahahaha. Like u already! How's the diet? And check this out! The guys rave about it!

http://forums.steroid.com/lifting-te...-want-abs.html

My thoughts on var is that it's a steroid so will add to LBM if your diet and training are on point. I am kind of surprised u didn't suggest t3 and clen . Is this your first cycle? Btw I haven't cycled yet myself. I just read alot .

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome.

Thanks great Info! Yes first cycle

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Ok, just reading the thread titles and not knowing youre female my first thought was 'wth? this guy is in the wrong forum'

Welcome!

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hahahahaha. Like u already! How's the diet? And check this out! The guys rave about it!

http://forums.steroid.com/lifting-te...-want-abs.html

My thoughts on var is that it's a steroid so will add to LBM if your diet and training are on point. I am kind of surprised u didn't suggest t3 and clen . Is this your first cycle? Btw I haven't cycled yet myself. I just read alot .
    I know some females who have cycled low dose var and it worked very well for them. Doesn't virilize at low doses so you won't grow a beard either. That's always a plus
    bfawkes likes this.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart
    welcome
    Your gonna have to be made PINK so you can get into the restricted area of ladies only.
    I see you already posted on the PINK request forum ~ well done. Now come the really hard part.... waiting to be made pink.
    I may take some time
    best of luck with your show!!!
    I wanna come to the ladies room..... How can iI go pink????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bfawkes
    What is your supplement, fat burner, and steroid experience?? What all have you taken?? And your stats??? Weight: height: age: bf% exact goals:

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome

axxomarketing is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man

I know some females who have cycled low dose var and it worked very well for them. Doesn't virilize at low doses so you won't grow a beard either. That's always a plus
    I read the same. 2.5 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by human project

What is your supplement, fat burner, and steroid experience?? What all have you taken?? And your stats??? Weight: height: age: bf% exact goals:
    No human u can't come into pink but your other question is a good one!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

I read the same. 2.5 mg.
    Wow that's interesting..... I usually can't notice anavar under 100mg and really feel its useless under 150mg..... I know doses are far different for women but I think the normal dose is still 50mg per day split in two doses.... I'm not positive if this is the correct way but I know that's how the only two girls I know who juice do it. They may be of a higher level tho...... Hence my previous question...

Wow that's interesting..... I usually can't notice anavar under 100mg and really feel its useless under 150mg..... I know doses are far different for women but I think the normal dose is still 50mg per day split in two doses.... I'm not positive if this is the correct way but I know that's how the only two girls I know who juice do it. They may be of a higher level tho...... Hence my previous question...
    2.5 is very low dosage for weight loss only. There are studies to have found this helps. Higher dosage are for LBM.

If I was cycling for LBM gain, I would increase in increments upto 30 mg first and incrementally increase to 50 as max depending on tolerance of sides. But only if not stacking with primo or other aas. Split doses at 20 mg.

And if staking with primo, drop var down to 20 -30 mg and ramp up primo to 20- 30 mg so the combined mg is between 50 and 60 mg max.

The other option is to run primo stacked with clen .

But girls have to jump off primo every 6-8 due to hair loss.

Ive also read a popular first female var cycle is var/clen or var/albuteral. Depends on goals of course.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

2.5 is very low dosage for weight loss only. There are studies to have found this helps. Higher dosage are for LBM.

If I was cycling for LBM gain, I would increase in increments upto 30 mg first and incrementally increase to 50 as max depending on tolerance of sides. But only if not stacking with primo or other aas. Split doses at 20 mg.

And if staking with primo, drop var down to 20 -30 mg and ramp up primo to 20- 30 mg so the combined mg is between 50 and 60 mg max.

The other option is to run primo stacked with clen .

But girls have to jump off primo every 6-8 due to hair loss.

Ive also read a popular first female var cycle is var/clen or var/albuteral. Depends on goals of course.
    I've used a ton of clen but never used albuteral.... Is it similar in effect??? Any less sides?? Clen sucks for me... I hate when I have to take it. I find it works well for coming off cycle.... I've had people fell me it helps with cortisol after coming off aas but I don't know if this is in anyway true....
    I still follow this practice tho... Would albuteral have this effect??

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    It would mean a few surgical procedures, high levels of female hormones over an extended period of time, and some reconstructive surgery to get you in the door........................

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hi there. Glad to have you aboard. I haven't a clue as to helping you out with any of your questions, so I'll just bow out and tell you Welcome from ....crazy old mike

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    Welcome to the board

I've used a ton of clen but never used albuteral.... Is it similar in effect??? Any less sides?? Clen sucks for me... I hate when I have to take it. I find it works well for coming off cycle.... I've had people fell me it helps with cortisol after coming off aas but I don't know if this is in anyway true....
    Slightly different. Less sides. Not sure about effects on cortisol.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    you dont wanna go to the ladyz room anyway... it strictly hush hush secret take over the world plotting through means of pretending to be the weaker or dumber sex until the time is right to strike against the men by hiding 1 sock of every pair and folding all the guys laundry so they can never find what they are looking for ... you know boring stuff like that
    bfawkes likes this.

I am currently 125-130lbs depending on the day/time, 16% Bf, just under 5'8". never taken roids. Take creatine, whey protein powder (0fat, 0carb), BCAAs, omega 3s, CLA or a fat burner with CLA. I took cellcor brand for my last show, this time I am taking "Tone". I personally don't think over-the-counter fat burners work... but I figured they don't hurt.. I got super cut for my last show but was scrawnyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	front1.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	139207 (see pic). I don't loose what I call the "uterus pooch" unless I dehydrate and have no carbs for 1 week and take laxatives haha. I want to get rid of that lower ab pooch without loosing in my arms and legs!

so in that pic I was 116lbs and 9% bf... for this show (july 20th) I want to be 120-125lbs and 9% bf.... I am at ideal weight but don't look like a winner yet...

im not sure I replied right but I did tell you the info- see bottom of this thread. Thanks for reading!!

I read women should take 10mg/day....

02hero is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

zena209 is offline Junior Member
    welcomeee

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned

Less side effects and you can run longer

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the board.

Always great to have new members, but particularly those who are really dedicated to their goals, which after seeing your stats and pics its clear you are one of those select few.

While I usually cringe at first posters asking about AAS use to get rid of some belly fat you are one of those rare exceptions where this is probably a good move. My guess (I am no expert on female contest prep by any means) is that a combination of Var and a shift toward more emphasis on the weight aspect and a decrease in cardio will provide you with the change in metabolism and anabolism to create more mass without an increase in fat.

However, as said I am no expert, this is just my humble opinion so please view it as such.

Bmwgirl11 is offline Female Member
    It all still varies by individuals. I had to bump up to 50 mg split daily but I was (am) building lbm. I've heard that lower doses of var can be more beneficial for weight loss but did absolutely nothing for me at 10 mg a day and I mean nothing.
    I would suggest start low. Lift moderate at high reps. Keep strength and muscle but not much more.

Bmwgirl11 is offline Female Member
    When you get into pink check out "twitz's" var log. She's made a fantastic log on her step by step experience with it. Again different goals and genetic makeup will always have the last day so.
    Good luck and welcome

John Cluso is offline Banned
    welcome

Thread Information