Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Peptides during pregnancy. Help

Foxxymerlot is offline New Member

Peptides during pregnancy. Help

I am a 31 year old female. 5'11 150lbs. I am currently injecting ipamorellin, CJC 1295 w/o DAC, and GHRP-6. I take 1unit of each 3 times a day. My question is, I suspect I am pregnant, is it safe to continue use during pregnancy? The peptides has been the only thing keeping me thin. Without them I gain weight rather quickly. I would appreciate any advice, or input.

Kind regards.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Honestly why risk it?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum.
    I no Dr but I would stop.
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxxymerlot
    I am a 31 year old female. 5'11 150lbs. I am currently injecting ipamorellin, CJC 1295 w/o DAC, and GHRP-6. I take 1unit of each 3 times a day. My question is, I suspect I am pregnant, is it safe to continue use during pregnancy? The peptides has been the only thing keeping me thin. Without them I gain weight rather quickly. I would appreciate any advice, or input.

Kind regards.
    Honey. If it was me, I would stop. I also gain weight easily, but you can control weight by proper nutrition. Please consider giving up the peptides and visit the nutritional forum. Please. I can't imagine how much you might regret if you were responsible for harming the fetus. I am not a doctor but I would expect a doctor might say the same. Doc don't prescribe alot of OTC meds when a woman becomes pregnant.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stop too. Baby first, right?

I have ADD/ADHD, and according to some "thinkers", there is an environmental reason why I was afflicted with it. Mom could have been exposed to something, or it could have been a genetic thing.

There is so much we don't know, that I'd abstain from everything that is non essential.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

John Cluso is offline Banned
    welcome

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get a test if you are pregnant for sure stop ASAP you certainly do not want to put vanity in front of your babies health. Many top caliber female athletes have gone through pregnancy in a normal fashion and then quickly returned to Olympic fitness level. No reason at all you can not eat healthy for the two of you, then after birth return to a clean diet and believe me taking care of a newborn will burn the calories quick as long as you eat clean after the birth.

PS if you are pregnant congrats, I assume this will be your first? If so rest assured raising a kid will be the most fulfilling thing you will ever experience.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 06-30-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard!

Thread Information