zodia is offline Female Member

couple questions while waiting.....

Ladies,
    I have a couple questions while waiting to turn pink. first so me stats.... I'm 30yo, lifting 2 years. 140lbs, 18.9% bf. macros about 150-180gprotein, 100-200gcarbs( these fluctuate most),50g fat. I was working on cutting and having trouble. I had to eat under 1200 cal to see weight loss and was having trouble with reaching protein macros and my lifts were suffering. My husband decided to use clen so I started too. I'm having horrible lower stomach and lower back pains, similar to uti. Is this common because I don't see that as a side effect.
    also, we had our bf done recently and it was lower than I thought based on pix. my stomach has always been my problem area and I've had two kids which gave me wonderful stretch marks and loose skin. Is there anything that can be done about loose skin? I think that's part of why I don't look like 18-19%bf.

Giggle is offline Female Member
    Hi Zodia - I can answer some of your questions, and maybe some of the more experienced folks will chime in!
    I weigh just a tad more than you, and I'd lose weight like crazy on a 1200 diet. I might suggest that your metabolism has slowed from the cutting you've been doing? How much cardio are you incorporating? And how often, and how intense is your training? For me it's always more effective to up the cardio and training, than to cut too many calories. It will always come back to bite you!

About the clen - I've never heard of anyone with that side effect yet, but I'm interested what others may say.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    hi there :-)I also have not heard of those side effects yet. As far as the loose skin you can either build up your muscle to fill it out... Or try one of the new laser procedures like I lipo. There are several different new fat loss laser procedures that also tighten your skin. I am no idea how well they work though. Other than that it all depends on genetics age and your skin's elasticity

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by zodia
    Ladies,
    I have a couple questions while waiting to turn pink. first so me stats.... I'm 30yo, lifting 2 years. 140lbs, 18.9% bf. macros about 150-180gprotein, 100-200gcarbs( these fluctuate most),50g fat. I was working on cutting and having trouble. I had to eat under 1200 cal to see weight loss and was having trouble with reaching protein macros and my lifts were suffering. My husband decided to use clen so I started too. I'm having horrible lower stomach and lower back pains, similar to uti. Is this common because I don't see that as a side effect.
    also, we had our bf done recently and it was lower than I thought based on pix. my stomach has always been my problem area and I've had two kids which gave me wonderful stretch marks and loose skin. Is there anything that can be done about loose skin? I think that's part of why I don't look like 18-19%bf.
    Clen does not give these sides.

Loose skin depends on your genetics and time. Sometimes it will recover with time, sometimes it won't. Had a gf very thin and still had the loose skin after 3 kids. She runs marathons but had a tummy tuck. She was too lean for lipo and tummy tick. She said it was a tough recovery cuz the skin is pulled so tight but eventually she was able to stand straight. She's happy with results.

Thread Information