Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By tigerspawn
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Desperate for answers and help please

Concerned Mother is offline New Member

Desperate for answers and help please

Hello All. I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum but I'm very concerned about the use injecting steroids .
    Would anyone please help me?
    Thanks
    Concerned Mother

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Mother View Post
    Hello All. I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum but I'm very concerned about the use injecting steroids .
    Would anyone please help me?
    Thanks
    Concerned Mother
    There are plenty of members to help you find the answers you are looking for.

Maybe ask exactly what your concerns are and you will get better responses. This forum is full of very knowledgeable people on all subject matters.

Welcome to the forum and hopefully u find exactly what u r looking for.
    Last edited by Sfla80; 05-13-2013 at 07:14 PM.

drake4243 is offline Member
    You probally want to post in the Q and A section, also ask a more clear question. I dont really understand what you are asking? What specifically do you want to know.

Thank you so much.
    I'm a bit concerned as too what I can or can't so I'll at I'll just ask. I'm almost positive my son who is 20 is injecting steroids ,he get's them from his gym.
    He is Hugh! His attitude is so bad I can't be around him right now,he has acne on his face,neck and back.
    I'm very concerned about his health,who knows what he's getting and injecting! Should I be concerned? Any opinions as too what I should do?

Thank you so much.
    I'm a bit concerned as too what I can or can't so I'll at I'll just ask. I'm almost positive my son who is 20 is injecting steroids ,he get's them from his gym.
    He is Hugh! His attitude is so bad I can't be around him right now,he has acne on his face,neck and back.
    I'm very concerned about his health,who knows what he's getting and injecting! Should I be concerned? Any opinions as too what I should do?

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Well he is old enough to make his own decisions. However if he is living under your roof then it is your rules. Tell him you are getting him tested for it. Also let him know he is not going to live under your roof if he does them. Also you can read him this link or let him read it. Maybe it will smarten him up. GL

The Young and Steroids

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    If he is not living with you then it is his decision to make. I have never taken steroids but my families accusations and refusal to believe me caused me to move over two hours from them. I still visit with them but am constantly on the defense around them and feel like I have to hide my passion in order to make them happy. If you love your son you need to accept him for who he is and not judge him based on his choices.
    Last edited by tigerspawn; 05-14-2013 at 01:33 PM.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    You should be more concerned with the steroids taken in pill form; they are generally much more dangerous due to liver toxicity.
    If he lives at home and you feel uncomfortable about his use, ask him to stop or leave. If he's out of the house, it is his decision and the best you can do is learn about what he's doing and talk with him about it. See if he understands everything he is using, or if he is just taking things his buddies are giving him. If he is educated in his use, he will likely be fine. He does sound a bit young for steroid use , though; I would be concerned about low testosterone later in life as his HPTA is not done developing at 20 years old.

Good luck, you may have better luck posting in the questions and answers forum.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Thank you so much.
    I understand your concern and hope visiting this site will provide you with the education and support needed to ease your concerns.
    I would suggest printing out some threads (like the 1s suggested) that discuss younger users and the neg side effects, also print out in bold this site (cuz lets be honest, if he is going to do it-moms disaproval prob wont matter) so at least he will have an eduacted site to seek proper answears from.. leave the print outs on his bed or in his car.
    This way he gets the knowledge with out a confrontation that would make him defensive
    If he talks about it with you ~ great! If not, well you did your part as a mom by showing him the path, showing him you are awear, and showing him you care...the steps are his to take/or not

hoping he makes the smart choices <3

axxomarketing is offline Junior Member
    welcome

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you so much.
    welcome CM

your concerns are justified. there are many youngsters his age that are on steroids. It wreaks havoc on their hormonal systems and can cause a variety of issues he isn't thinking about.

In fact, we get youngsters his age all the time come here seeking advise on proper steroid use , and mostly we tell them to wait til their mid twenties until their hormonal systems are fully developed. Taking steroids now shuts off natural testosterone production, not a good thing for young men still growing and developing. I can go on and on about the risks youths are exposed to by starting too young.

Here is some reading material if you are interested:

The young and Steroids

and the ever popular, cycles gone wrong for the young:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

the bottom line is he probably will not listen to you. Maybe somehow you can get him to read those threads, and then sign up so we can talk to him, if he is receptive?

Sounds like a long shot, but I can make the effort if you bring him here.

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Quester likes this.

Newchick76 is offline Female Member
    Good luck. I hope reviewing the information will help him make the right decision, he is so young.

zena209 is offline Junior Member
    welcome

John Cluso is offline Banned
    welcome

Giggle is offline Female Member
    I am reading your thread, and my heart goes out to you!
    Did you have any luck getting him to read any of the material? Don't give up - I can tell you are trying to help.
    The best to you.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
    I am reading your thread, and my heart goes out to you!
    Did you have any luck getting him to read any of the material? Don't give up - I can tell you are trying to help.
    The best to you.
    Giggle you stepped into a thread that is 2 months old. Mom isn't here. ...crazy mike

You're probably right -

testoristo is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

I think she's gone.

V-ROID is offline Member
    At the very least, if he is going to do steroids , he at least needs to do them correctly. If you want grandkids, try to have him sign up.

Thread Information