Cloudarella is offline Female Member

Hi, I'm a newbie :)

Hello Everyone,

I joined this forum seeking advice and encouragement as I embark on reclaiming my body. Being a late bloomer, I had two babies within 18 months of each other at the age of 40, gaining about 45 pounds total with both. I nursed both babies until they were one and kept a healthy diet to maintain good breast milk. I am NOT one of those moms who stayed skinny while nursing. It seemed like my body latched on and converted everything I ate (whether fruit or chocolate) to fat.

Now that the babies are both weaned, I am looking to get my figure back. I am a health nut, so grinding my own flour and baking/cooking with whole grains, eating lots of fruits and veggies and making my own yogurt is part of our family lifestyle.

On the exercise front, I have slowly started to lift weights again, mainly German 3x3, and I do Pilates about 3 times a week. Consistency has been the challenge, as any mother can attest to! Any and all advice is welcome on how to begin the journey of getting my body back

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome! Have fun learning here. There is a great deal of knowledge here

Test Rage is offline Junior Member
    WElcome to the club. Getting your body back is our goal too. good luck

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome and it seems like you are on the right track. Good luck and please feel free to ask any specific questions you might have. But, you can find a lot of information by searching various things. Many people in almost every situation has come here for info and there is a lot you can learn by going through them. Again, welcome and good luck.

drake4243 is offline Member
    Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudarella
    Hello Everyone,

I joined this forum seeking advice and encouragement as I embark on reclaiming my body. Being a late bloomer, I had two babies within 18 months of each other at the age of 40, gaining about 45 pounds total with both. I nursed both babies until they were one and kept a healthy diet to maintain good breast milk. I am NOT one of those moms who stayed skinny while nursing. It seemed like my body latched on and converted everything I ate (whether fruit or chocolate) to fat.

Now that the babies are both weaned, I am looking to get my figure back. I am a health nut, so grinding my own flour and baking/cooking with whole grains, eating lots of fruits and veggies and making my own yogurt is part of our family lifestyle.

On the exercise front, I have slowly started to lift weights again, mainly German 3x3, and I do Pilates about 3 times a week. Consistency has been the challenge, as any mother can attest to! Any and all advice is welcome on how to begin the journey of getting my body back
    Welcome. You can get your bod back!!!! Diet is about 75% of solution so suggest you head over to the nutritional forum!!! Nice to have ya! Ppl very helpful here also.

Cloudarella is offline Female Member
    Thank you, GirlyGymRat!

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information