Ecoble is offline New Member

New female member, Anavar questions...

Hi y'all! I am new to this whole thang so please be patient with me. I am 6 days into taking Anavar , am taking 10 mg split into twice daily. I am taking first 5 mg dose at 8 am and next 5 mg dose at noon. My first question is, how long before my workout should I be taking Anavar? I've been told that taking it at same time each day is important, is this true?
    I am new to this and want to do it properly. Please answer my questions if you are able. Thank you!

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    welcome

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

corsolover12 is offline Female Member
    Hello everyone! I am a new member to this forum and would appreciate some feedback on a cycle I would like to try... stats are:

30yrs
    5'4"
    125lbs (pre show)
    118-120lb show
    lifting 14yrs
    current cycle is clen .80mcg 2wks on 2wks off
    liquid T3 .75mcg 16wk cycle

I want to put on more size but dont want to go for Winn yet. I want to try Var for a cycle in combo with my other gear. Question is... how much? should i use it alone for 2 wks or add it to the others? I am competing in june and want to bulk about 5-8lbs more of muscle.

advice?

thanks!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecoble View Post
    Hi y'all! I am new to this whole thang so please be patient with me. I am 6 days into taking Anavar , am taking 10 mg split into twice daily. I am taking first 5 mg dose at 8 am and next 5 mg dose at noon. My first question is, how long before my workout should I be taking Anavar? I've been told that taking it at same time each day is important, is this true?
    I am new to this and want to do it properly. Please answer my questions if you are able. Thank you!
    the answer to your question is not gender specific. getting into a routine of when you take your compounds is always a good idea. first, it helps you not to forget to take your compounds, and it also helps maintain a more stable blood serum level. once you have stabilized your blood serum levels, then you should probably get into a routine of when you go to the gym. Personally, I've never worried about the difference in time between dosing and going to the gym. The body is not like an extremely precise instrument, but instead, is fairly forgiving. imho, the two are independent of each other (dosing, and going to the gym)

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by corsolover12 View Post
    Hello everyone! I am a new member to this forum and would appreciate some feedback on a cycle I would like to try... stats are:

30yrs
    5'4"
    125lbs (pre show)
    118-120lb show
    lifting 14yrs
    current cycle is clen .80mcg 2wks on 2wks off
    liquid T3 .75mcg 16wk cycle

I want to put on more size but dont want to go for Winn yet. I want to try Var for a cycle in combo with my other gear. Question is... how much? should i use it alone for 2 wks or add it to the others? I am competing in june and want to bulk about 5-8lbs more of muscle.

advice?

thanks!!
    Mate or Lass (can't tell by your userID)

might be a good idea to start your own thread, instead of hijacking this one. Starting a thread doesn't cost anything, and then the answers you get will be less confusing, and specific to you.

Thanks
    ---Roman

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome girl !!! It's been awhile since I've been on myself and I as well as you just received anavar and have so many questions lol. You definitely came to right place. Good luck

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    welcome

dance is offline New Member
    This is my first time taking steroids of any kind. How long does it take to see result ? I'm a female 5'7 126lbs. I run 2 week and work out 6 to 7 time a week. Any info would be greatly appreciated !! Oh and how much do you think I showed take?
    Last edited by dance; 05-04-2014 at 09:22 PM.

Very new to this guy's ..
    Last edited by dance; 05-05-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessgirl View Post
    Welcome girl !!! It's been awhile since I've been on myself and I as well as you just received anavar and have so many questions lol. You definitely came to right place. Good luck
    How much are you taking daily? And are you having any side effects while on it? I have never taking anything like this so I'm really concerned. I do work out everyday but I still have problem areas ..I'm 5'7 female 126lbs

Ok girl

Hi there ..I've been trying to send you a message but I'm having trouble lol. This is my first time taking anavar and I have several questions. How long have you been taking it? And how much are you taking daily?I'm 126lbs and 5'7. What kind of results do you think I would see in a month? And are you experiencing and of those crazy side effect us girls do not want?

Thread Information