• 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By calfmuscle555
  • 1 Post By kesikat

Thread: First Anavar Cycle

varstar is offline Female Member

First Anavar Cycle

Hi there!

I am a 22 year old female from Toronto who is in her first week of her first var cycle! I've recently competed in bikini as a natty and am planning on pursuing more shows next year.

My goal is to have muscularity/physique similiar to that of Michelle Lewin or Paige Hathaway within the next two years! It will be a slow progress but I know I'll get there .

Day 1 - 3: 5mg/day
    Current: 10mg/day
    Maikolo and calfmuscle555 like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Welcome aboard
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the community.
    varstar likes this.

O-town Beef is offline Junior Member
    Keep us posted on results my wife is interested in trying var. Welcome
    varstar likes this.

Thanks all!

Day 6 - It's too early to say anything but the muscles that I trained last night - quads & glutes - feel harder than usual!
    calfmuscle555 likes this.

butasha is offline New Member
    Hello and welcome
    varstar likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    varstar likes this.

WEEK 3 - My skin is breaking out and generally oilier. Feeling very puffy due to heavy water retention. Not sure if it's the var or my diet...
    Layla84 and calfmuscle555 like this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hello! Good luck!
    varstar likes this.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by varstar
    WEEK 3 - My skin is breaking out and generally oilier. Feeling very puffy due to heavy water retention. Not sure if it's the var or my diet...
    Typical sides. Very typical. Or you could have fake gear due to heavy water retention.
    varstar likes this.

Ahhh, that's what I heard. I really don't want to believe it but I suppose I'll have to give it more time.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Like I/we mentioned in a few recent threads. How legit is your Anavar ? UGL?

Var is a very common oral roid to be faked. For a female this could course some serious unwanted side effects.

I'm not sure. From what I know, it's the same one my boyfriend uses in his stack and has had no problems with - but then again, that's not enough to know whether it's legitimate or not. All I know is that it's by Teragon Labs which most people I know have had no problems with.

Just realized you're not supposed to write lab names...made a mistake, sorry! Won't let me edit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by varstar View Post
    Just realized you're not supposed to write lab names...made a mistake, sorry! Won't let me edit.

Yeah you can

Heard of them & most do say they are legit - for what it's worth
    varstar likes this.

calfmuscle555 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by varstar View Post
    its nornal, you are doing good. stay on track. take muscle measurements (calves, thighs, bi"s, etc) and photos before you start your cycle and at the end of your cycle to see what gains you made.
    varstar likes this.

kesikat is offline Female Member
    Thanks for sharing! I'm looking to start my first in the next few weeks when my bf starts his. I'm reading around the forums til I can get pink approved. Little skeptical because of the side effects, however, the site he gets them from are legit-- but it's worth trying! I don't have any fitness competitions ahead, but I have fitness goals. I already have low bf% and my gains are not too shabby without gear, but I want to take my gains to another level.

I can't wait to read more on your progress on this thread, til I actually start mine. =D
    varstar likes this.

WEEK 4

PRO
    STRENGTH: I feel stronger! The weight I used to train at isn't enough anymore so I've upped the weight by at least 10% for most exercises and playing around my intensity by incorporating more volume & drop sets. I'm also starting to see baby veins on my forearm even though I'm at a higher body fat than I was during my competition. Increased blood circulation?

CON
    MOOD: I don't know if it's from my stress at work or the var, but I've been experiencing more mood swings as if I'm PMS-ing 24/7! I'm known to be an easy-going and calm person, but I feel bitchier and short-tempered as of late.
    ACNE: The worst part of it is this. I haven't broken out on my face since I was in high school. It's starting to calm down as I've been trying to take care of it, but you can still tell that they're there. It sucks because I love makeup & caking myself up on the weekends but I guess no foundation for me until this gets settled.

chafednutsack is offline New Member
    If it's actually from Teragon, its should be the real deal. If you're still in doubt I'd invest in a test kit. Personally I wouldn't want my woman taking anything that wasn't intended for her to take. Good luck with your endeavor.
    Last edited by chafednutsack; 10-04-2014 at 02:52 AM.

chafednutsack is offline New Member
    Double post.
    Last edited by chafednutsack; 10-04-2014 at 02:53 AM.

LaLa714 is offline Female Member
    Hey, I too just started my first cycle about 2 weeks ago. I haven't noticed too much different yet.... No crazy sides. I am definitely seeing more veins popping out on my arms. I posted a thread last night asking if I could take a thermogenic in conjunction with Anavar . Do you happen to know? No one has responded on my thread yet. Do I have to reach a specific level on the forums in order for people to comment on my thread? Any bit of help is appreciated.

Thanks

WEEK 7
    Hi all, I changed my lab as of this week. Changed my var from Teragon to Denkall. I definitely feel that the new one is working much better for me! I noticed my acne & water retention started calming down immediately as I changed it. My strength is continuously increasing along with noticeable results. It's definitely a great feeling when gym peers notice your progress!

Hi! I know that most people stack var with clen when they're leaning out for a show so I don't see why taking it with other thermogenics would be a problem! If anything, taking anavar will help you retain - perhaps even gain - muscles when you're on a cutting diet/training.

I'm confident my conditioning at my last show would have been superior to what I brought out had I taken var at the time. It was quite obvious I had lost muscle along the way with my diet & training at the time as I lost up to +25 lbs in a matter of weeks.

But hey, I am no expert - just my personal opinion! Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa714 View Post
    Hey, I too just started my first cycle about 2 weeks ago. I haven't noticed too much different yet.... No crazy sides. I am definitely seeing more veins popping out on my arms. I posted a thread last night asking if I could take a thermogenic in conjunction with Anavar . Do you happen to know? No one has responded on my thread yet. Do I have to reach a specific level on the forums in order for people to comment on my thread? Any bit of help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Hi! I know that most people stack var with clen when they're leaning out for a show so I don't see why taking it with other thermogenics would be a problem! If anything, taking anavar will help you retain - perhaps even gain - muscles when you're on a cutting diet/training.

I'm confident my conditioning at my last show would have been superior to what I brought out had I taken var at the time. It was quite obvious I had lost muscle along the way with my diet & training at the time as I lost up to +25 lbs in a matter of weeks.

But hey, I am no expert - just my personal opinion! Hope that helps.

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    How long is your cycle going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by saymass003 View Post
    How long is your cycle going to be?
    I'm thinking of ending my cycle at 12 weeks. I've yet to do more research on it though. If relevant, how about you?

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    I am doing 8 weeks and a 1 week taper down.

1nada1 is offline Female Member
    I am from mississauga and was wondering how u got ur anavar ; I want to get anavar and clen but I'm honestly scared about getting it online and getting busted for illegal possession. Could u tell me how u did it; sorry I'm a big newbie and have no idea how it works

Quote Originally Posted by 1nada1 View Post
    I am from mississauga and was wondering how u got ur anavar ; I want to get anavar and clen but I'm honestly scared about getting it online and getting busted for illegal possession. Could u tell me how u did it; sorry I'm a big newbie and have no idea how it works
    Tbh with you I'm new to the whole game too. I actually get it from my boyfriend who buys it from the supplier he gets his goods from. I actually know a couple of people that buy online and tell me that they are legitimate. I never bothered asking for the address since I never had to deal with getting them myself as of yet. I see in some posts that some people use a tester kit to determine it as well, perhaps try that? The only way you will ever know is to try... I've had to change my lab halfway through and now I'm having great results with the new one.

Blog Entries
    Daum

12 weeks is fairly long for a oral run. But, I already know how it goes.

I'd suggest breaking down into multiple cycles. But, I have heard of some ladies staying on Var year round < just doesn't sound like a good idea. Liver & orals don't mix well.

christine<3 is offline New Member
    I just completed 6wk on var , my question is how long before I can do another cycle and will I lose the muscle mass I gained

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Daum

12 weeks is fairly long for a oral run. But, I already know how it goes.

I'd suggest breaking down into multiple cycles. But, I have heard of some ladies staying on Var year round < just doesn't sound like a good idea. Liver & orals don't mix well.
    I agree it is a bit longer than the usual, but I believe there are much worse things that I could do to my liver than var. I don't drink or smoke and am not on any other meds. 12 weeks for my first cycle will be okay for me although I think I will break it shorter into 6-8 weeks for my future cycles .

UPDATE
    Nearing the end of week 11.
    All in all, very happy with the results. Much stronger, I look stronger - but my muscles feel stiff and I'm losing the flexibility that I used to have. I've been stretching & foam rolling like crazy!
    The acne problem is still mild, hoping that it will go away once var starts clearing out of my system.

I will taper down to 5mg from 10mg / day in the next couple of days until I complete my 12 week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by christine<3 View Post
    I just completed 6wk on var , my question is how long before I can do another cycle and will I lose the muscle mass I gained
    I will have to get back to you on that as this is my first cycle as well and I won't be completing it until another week or so.
    In my opinion, if your var is of good quality and you were able to make lean gains with minimal water retention, I don't think you'll lose the muscle unless you stop challenging & feeding it.

Thread Information