LaLa714 is offline Female Member

Anavar for women

Hey, I just started Anavar two weeks ago. I'm 28 yrs old about 5'3' and 130lbs. My main goal is to gain strength and build lean muscle, but to also lose body fat. Is it ok to also be taking an over the counter fat burner/thermogenic in conjunction with about 17 mg of Anavar? My caps came as 50mg and to keep it easy I split into thirds... Any advice is welcome, as this is my first cycle.

Thanks

swolehead is offline Member
    the only thing I could imagine being wrong with that is passionate g thru yur liver but anavar isn't to hard on it anyways but IMHO your on steroids you don't need a over the counter fat burner that most likely doesn't do anything from my expirience.

renee83 is offline New Member
    I wouldn't. I just made a post in the non female steroid forum about Anavar affecting cholesterol. From what I gather, Anavar and Winny being orals can and do often tax the liver. Whether this is dose dependent, I don't know. That was my question. But from what I know about cholesterol and the way Anavar affects it is that, when the liver is stressed it can cause bad cholesterol to rise and good to lower. So, that's bad. After a cycle you then might need RX medications to help bring those down ASAP because the longer you have bad cholesterol in your arteries the more likely it is to deposit.

This is one reason why people who use oral steroids over and over again end up with heart disease. So..I would NOT stress my liver at all with anything while on this. I have a cold and I am even cautious taking cold medicine, I may stop my Var just to treat this cold.

You don't need it if your diet and exercise is on. Steriods for women are pretty powerful...and it will cut fat easily for us if we train right.

Also, you need to worry about your blood pressure and pulse while on it. All medications can mess with this, depending on who you are. Orals have a reputation for it. So, if I were you I would ONLY do Anavar and monitor my vitals daily until I understood exactly how Anavar affected me. You throw in a fat burner you won't know if a side is the burner or the Anavar or a combination. Some people would say OK, but I personally would want to know how Var affected me before I added something else to it.
    Last edited by renee83; 10-22-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Thread Information