ClashOly is offline Female Member

Anavar and hair loss

Hi. I'm wondering if any of the women running var have experienced hair loss???? I know that var is faked a lot with winny etc but I'm pretty confident in my source so wanted to know if any other females have had some hair loss with var. I'm week 4 10mg ed and my hair is noticeably thinner and shedding. Thinking maybe I should cut back to 5mg ed??? Or is there anything I can do to stop this? Advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

renee83 is offline New Member
    Hair loss is a real side effect of steroid use in women. Doesn't happen to every woman, but it CAN happen and it CAN happen to you. If you feel that the hair loss may be due to the steroid , and you are are bothered by it, then take your dose down or stop. It is really up to you at this point what you decide to do.

What I have read about hair loss is that it occurs in people who are prone to have hair loss later in life. I do not know if that is true or not. But...I know that I personally would stop immediately if I thought my hair was falling out due to Var. Like..right now..done. I am pretty sure you cannot stop hair loss due to taking steroids if it is happening to you. Think about it, men lose their hair a lot, what can they realistically do aside from surgical procedures to really stop that? So, you could try some hair treatment but really..this is your HAIR!! Removing the cause is probably the best idea. See if it stops or gets worse..then go from there.
    Last edited by renee83; 10-22-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Thread Information