gotgains is offline Female Member

Var for Mass building and Strength?

Hi Everyone!

I've recently been interested in steroids and am seriously considering my first cycle, however there's not a lot of resources for women. I'm wondering if anyone has knowledge on anavar with bulking, and if not var, which one would be best? I've read that var and winny are the ones for women to take, but most of the time, it's used to lean out. My ideal body is not the typical person's idea of what a hot bod would look like lol.

My current stats are 20, 5"2', 135lbs, 19% bf (calculator from my gym, probably off) and I want to put on mass and strength. I want to gain up until about 145-150lbs. Will anavar suffice in this goal?

Thanks so much in advance.

EDIT:
    I currently lift 4 heavy times a week, along with high intensity workouts every morning due to training for the Marines. Before I got sick this past week, I was starting my bulking cycle and have slowly been increasing my cals to about 2600/day.
    Last edited by gotgains; 10-12-2014 at 08:06 AM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there was a young lady that used to be active here that competed and had some damn good knowledge in this area, so ordinarily I would refer you to her. But, she aint around so much any more. I bring this up, as she told me primo was something she would take and was happy with the results.

I don't usually give advice to women regarding steroids , but we don't have any active female members that are into the anabolics right at the moment.

Primobolan - Steroid .com

so if you decide to stick around, maybe you can become the resident go to person in this area?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    here is a nutritional plan based on your stats. 2600 cals is about 850 cals above your TDEE. That is a lot of food for someone your size. You should bulk up fairly quick.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	116 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	153662

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    primo is a good choice. some like var; some like primo; some stack.

Thread Information