mrs_n is offline Female Member

New Member with Questions (like everyone else lol)

Hello! I'm a 24 year old female about 5' 6". I'm looking to lose about 30 to 40 lbs and my husband has been researching var for me. I work out a lot and keep my diet to about 1600 calories a day. I workout about 6 days a week with 4 days being weight training plus cardio and the other days being strictly cardio. I plateau after losing 10 lbs, but have noticed inches lost. I'm not looking for gains, just weight loss & tone. I read the article about knowing what to do before cycling, but was more for men. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs_n
    Hello! I'm a 24 year old female about 5' 6". I'm looking to lose about 30 to 40 lbs and my husband has been researching var for me. I work out a lot and keep my diet to about 1600 calories a day. I workout about 6 days a week with 4 days being weight training plus cardio and the other days being strictly cardio. I plateau after losing 10 lbs, but have noticed inches lost. I'm not looking for gains, just weight loss & tone. I read the article about knowing what to do before cycling, but was more for men. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Suggest check out diet forum saving the var after loose more weight with proper nutrition. Post up your stats and typical daily meals and we can give you suggestions to get closer to goal.

Also request pink access in the sticky at top of this forum. Bunch of gals are running cycles know and posting in the female section.

Welcome and hope to see you around!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information