Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vbguy

Thread: Posting for wife. cycle time and androgel

  1. #1
    vbguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    77

    Posting for wife. cycle time and androgel

    I dont have access to the female form so I figured Id post on here. My wife and workout together and to make a long story short... Some androgel fell into our lap. She's been doing it for about 3 weeks now and seeing some stellar results so far. Shes going through a 5g pack every 8 days(we're aware drs recommend 2.5 every week).We are VERY aware of the sides and are keeping a VERY close eye on it. So far so good(knock on wood here). Question is.....cycle time...? How long should we stretch this out? 8 weeks...10 weeks..? Any advice is welcoming and appreciated. Thanks for your time .


    Ps. Yes we're very aware that test is not maybe the best option for a female and are very aware of the risk. Thanks for the concern. And not sure if it matters... Shes 33years old, 135lbs.. About 5'8 and around 18%bf

  2. #2
    Oki-Des's Avatar
    Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,306
    Sorry, but this is new to me. But, I am interested in staying up with her results. Regrardless of how long she decides to continue using would you mind coming back and telling us her results? Good luck and I am sorry I could not offer any valuable advice. I am just curious so I will have a better understanding when she is done. Good luck!

  3. #3
    vbguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    77
    Sure will. I'll keep you informed when I make a progress thread on her.
    Oki-Des likes this.

  4. #4
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,458
    Quote Originally Posted by vbguy
    Sure will. I'll keep you informed when I make a progress thread on her.
    I too had not thought to use this and can't offer any advice but interested in what results she is having already.

    How long did u plan on using? 6-8 week???

  5. #5
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    The females I know do not go over 50 mg EW of testosterone

  6. #6
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    The females I know do not go over 50 mg EW of testosterone
    I may like to try this. I can't do IM. Just too much of a sissy girl.

  7. #7
    vbguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    77
    Update:
    Unfortunately as of this morning we have decided to pull her off for a bit. Its VERY important that she keeps her female appearance because of her job. She short blond ....125lbs and very very feminine. Anyway….. last couple mornings she has developed a itchy throat that is causing her to clear it constantly. The weather has been fluctuating a lot here lately(+,- 20deg every other day/its crazy) so that could be it…..but we decided to pull the plug just in case. We will try all over again in a month or so. But as of now…..we're going to wait it out. I will 100% do a thread on her progress when we start her back up. Also next go around I'm going to buy a small degi gram scale so I can weigh out things more accurately. Next go around we are going to try 2.5g(1/2 a pack) per 7-8 days, applying every other day.

    PS… She is very sad as our sex has been off the hook! She's enjoyed herself and me more so then ever because of this test. It didn't really hit her until the second week or so…but when it did…it was FULL steam a head! Sex as much as we could do it. Both of us are looking forward to jumping back on the train. I hope we can wait the full month of downtime of no test (for her lol)…until we feel things are a green light again.
    Last edited by vbguy; 01-15-2015 at 09:36 AM.

  8. #8
    -Horus-'s Avatar
    -Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by vbguy View Post
    Update:
    Unfortunately as of this morning we have decided to pull her off for a bit. Its VERY important that she keeps her female appearance because of her job. She short blond ....125lbs and very very feminine. Anyway….. last couple mornings she has developed a itchy throat that is causing her to clear it constantly. The weather has been fluctuating a lot here lately(+,- 20deg every other day/its crazy) so that could be it…..but we decided to pull the plug just in case. We will try all over again in a month or so. But as of now…..we're going to wait it out. I will 100% do a thread on her progress when we start her back up. Also next go around I'm going to buy a small degi gram scale so I can weigh out things more accurately. Next go around we are going to try 2.5g(1/2 a pack) per 7-8 days, applying every other day.

    PS… She is very sad as our sex has been off the hook! She's enjoyed herself and me more so then ever because of this test. It didn't really hit her until the second week or so…but when it did…it was FULL steam a head! Sex as much as we could do it. Both of us are looking forward to jumping back on the train. I hope we can wait the full month of downtime of no test (for her lol)…until we feel things are a green light again.
    I don't see why you don't just get anavar and do a safer and effective cycle?
    5-10mg ed for a couple months is what I recommend.
    Last edited by -Horus-; 01-15-2015 at 09:59 AM.

  9. #9
    vbguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by -Horus- View Post
    I don't see why you don't just get anavar and do a safer and effective cycle?
    5-10mg ed for a couple months is what I recommend.
    We would LOVE for her to try some var! Problem is.... I know its highly faked and to be honest... Dont know where to get it. We have a close relationship with all of the staff at our gym so we really don't want to go asking around there for it. Especially because they've asked my wife to work there before and honestly shes kicked around the idea of doing so. Honestly... The more quiet we can be about it the better .

    The reason we went to test was... We know someone that is on TRT and uses the gel and they gave it to me to try as Im on test c now for trt. Honestly I just told them I would put it to good use. I just didn't tell them that it would go to good use for the wife haha. But the good part is.... We know 100% it's legit lol. We would give var a shot one day if we ever get the opportunity to do so. We will see.
    Last edited by vbguy; 01-15-2015 at 01:33 PM.

  10. #10
    kebabsbro is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1
    I am aware that general hormone therapy for females who want to change to males inject test-e, cyp, or prop, or sus. Whatever it may be at 250-300mg per fortnight. And that's considered A VERY HIGH DOSAGE. I'm unsure on the gel but would recommend it keeping it extremely low as you say you don't want her to turn into a male haha

  11. #11
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I may like to try this. I can't do IM. Just too much of a sissy girl.
    That is why insulin pins are so nice

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •