Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Women and anavar

Kmarie is offline New Member

Women and anavar

Ive been working out for 3 years now and have been wanting those extra gains. I was wondering what people thought about anavar and if it's worth trying. I want to use it to get stronger. Please help with suggestions.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Var is the safest drug for females. It won't virulize and I knew a few female bb's who have gotten great results from just 10mg daily.

Make sure it's from a pharmacy though. It's one of the.most faked ones out there. It's expensive to synthesize and many ugl's substitute winstrol which WILL virulize and some of the changes are irreversible (enlarged clitoris, deepening of the voice, facial hair, etc.)

Ok thanks is there anything else I should take with it? Like anything from vitamin wise or anything like that? I read that some girls took actutane with it. Just curious if it causes that bad of breakouts. Also can you do cardio such as crossfit and stuff while taking it. I believe my body is in good shape I just want to get a lot stronger

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmarie
    Ok thanks is there anything else I should take with it? Like anything from vitamin wise or anything like that? I read that some girls took actutane with it. Just curious if it causes that bad of breakouts. Also can you do cardio such as crossfit and stuff while taking it. I believe my body is in good shape I just want to get a lot stronger
    Var did not cause me to breakout. My hair was more greasy and I did get a vag yeast infection along with sensitive clit (best part).

It is often faked. 10mg is all that is required although some cycle up to 25 which may not be necessary. They cycled up to 25 bc their pills were dosed at 25. Buy 10 and split or buy 5mg ea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmarie View Post
    The female ovarian axis works differently than the male counterpart. I'll leave the ancilaries discussion to the females on this board who can advise on that.

leogets is offline New Member
    My girl wants to cut fat what's the best safest to take for her she wants cut that's it

Quote Originally Posted by leogets View Post
    My girl wants to cut fat what's the best safest to take for her she wants cut that's it
    Start your own thread please.

JohnM1987 is offline New Member
    Welcome

So I ordered it. Nervous and excited ?. Going to be looking for your guys suggestions and such once I start. Do I have to change my training or anything special?

It's an 8 week cycle and also has me using primobolan with it. What do you guys think?

It's an 8 week cycle and also has me using primobolan with it. What do you guys think?
    What the cycle for both compounds?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

The primobolan is 100 mg/week and 10 mg/day anavar

Am I going to see strength gains or cuts on this? Or both?

The primobolan is 100 mg/week and 10 mg/day anavar
    Is primo injectable or pill? How many weeks is your planned cycle? 10- 14 weeks?

You will see LBM gains and fat loss depending on diet and training of course.

Have u run these compounds individually yet?

Injectable and no. This is my first time
    For everything

Injectable and no. This is my first time For everything
    My preference is to run each one individually before stacking so you know which one is doing what in event there are bad sides or one is faked.

Var is commonly faked with dBol and causes water retention.

Primo causes hair loss. May need to get a shampoo to restore hair. Sold over the counter for ladies going thru chemo.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Though being a male... GGR is dead on about the stacking... You won't know which compound is causing the sides! But I love Primo(puts LM on and works great for cutting... But I would suggest running one at a time and then see how your body reacts as Everyone IS different... Just my .02.... Be Safe and GL!

Thanks everybody will keep you guys updated

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    When you say " I just ordered it", you do not mean from the site sponser??

nasshomsi is offline New Member
    Hi I just started anavar trainer put me on 20mg it's my 3rd day today n very sore from gym
    I wanted to no wat would b a good diet to go with this steroid n I need a good training plan

Quote Originally Posted by nasshomsi
    Hi I just started anavar trainer put me on 20mg it's my 3rd day today n very sore from gym I wanted to no wat would b a good diet to go with this steroid n I need a good training plan
    Typical dose is 10mg. More is not always needed as many women respond well to 10 or 12.5

Your trainer put u on this and didn't give advice on diet and not even a training plan. What kind of trainer do u have???

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

Iv had weight issues all my life like I dnt mean fat but iv never been happy with my body even after I had a baby in my eyes it just got worse.

I took duromine for at 3months n it worked I lost my weight n even more but slowly I put it back on pregnancy etc....

Iv been going gym an hardly seeing any results so I'm at a point now we're il take anything just to get me in the shape that iv always wonted ripped with abit of muscle like not to much n not to less
    So my trainer gave me anavar to try an told me to take between 15/20mg told me to take it 1hour b4 training or brake it of through the day n told me to
    Work on muscle more then cardio??????
    An cut out all salt in my food n only have carbs b4 gym????
    An eat every 2-3hours to keep my metabolism going
    Is she rite??? I would love for anyone to give me advice Plz or anyone who's going through the same thing as me

so I'm at a p

Iv had weight issues all my life like I dnt mean fat but iv never been happy with my body even after I had a baby in my eyes it just got worse. I took duromine for at 3months n it worked I lost my weight n even more but slowly I put it back on pregnancy etc.... Iv been going gym an hardly seeing any results so I'm at a point now we're il take anything just to get me in the shape that iv always wonted ripped with abit of muscle like not to much n not to less So my trainer gave me anavar to try an told me to take between 15/20mg told me to take it 1hour b4 training or brake it of through the day n told me to Work on muscle more then cardio?????? An cut out all salt in my food n only have carbs b4 gym???? An eat every 2-3hours to keep my metabolism going Is she rite??? I would love for anyone to give me advice Plz or anyone who's going through the same thing as me so I'm at a p
    Often the reason ppl can't loose is because of diet. You need to eat clean. Lean meats. Lots of leafy veggies and limit fruit. I am carb sensitive so I limit carbs but eat healthy fats instead. Please look at the stickies in nutrition forum. There is one call cutting 101 and if you like, start a new thread there an post up a typical day. Ppl with give you solid advice and help.

Var will promote lean body mass. Eat clean and it will also help you cut body fat. It can cause water retention so that's why you need to watch salt intake.

Good luck.

Ok so anavar won't help me loose the weight??

Ok so anavar won't help me loose the weight??
    Anavar is capable of lean muscle gains and fat loss. However the scale may not change much but you will look tighter because muscle takes up less room but weighs more than fat.

My point is the scale isn't the only indicator of progress. Suggest take pictures and measurements! Don't get discouraged by the number on scale.

I've still got at least 10kg to loose I no anavar isn't a miracle pill but do u recommend me to loose that 10kg n after I've lost it go on anavar to tone n get muscle??? Cz rite now I feel like the fattest bitch n my gut is so bloated

I've still got at least 10kg to loose I no anavar isn't a miracle pill but do u recommend me to loose that 10kg n after I've lost it go on anavar to tone n get muscle??? Cz rite now I feel like the fattest bitch n my gut is so bloated
    Anavar won't have desired results if your diet isn't clean. Suggest post typical day in nutritional forum with stats height, weight, %bf and get feedback. I understand how you feel. I lost 40 lbs by diet and exercise. You can do this. Save the anavar till closer to goal weight

Thank u so much for ur help I appreciate it il keep use updated with my progress

Thread Information