Zoezoe563 is offline New Member

New to the site and considering clen cycle please help

I'm 30 years old, 5'9and 180lbs. I'm getting married in Jamaica early 2016 and want to look amazing 👍

I've been working out 4-6 times a week doing mainly cardio for about a month now and have lost 10lbs. I am on a high protein strict paleo diet/life style now and am loving the results and how I feel.

I just want a boost for cutting the fat and looking bikini ready! I know I have over a year but I want to cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks total starting.... If I like the results... Closer to my wedding I will do another 8 week cycle.

I just want some friendly female advice!!! Please help!

Also I have done quite a bit of research about the side effects, and to definitely take taurine with it to help with cramps and to drink 1.5-2 gallons of water daily .... So I'm also curious as to if any women have tried clen and what the results were? Did you like it? Thanks and I will appreciate any feed back ��

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum! Both my wife and I use clen on occasion. We both noticed that if we simply start taking clen and nothing else changes with regards to diet and exercise, clen will not do anything for us. I know you stated that you work out, but if you are eating enough food that you are still not losing weight, I do not think clen will help. But, if you are on track and already losing weight, then I believe it can help expedite the process.
    Good luck!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

I have been seeing results with just diet and exercise..... Been doing cardio like crazy and am feeling way better..... Just looking for a little boost before summer gets here! Any other options out there other then clen you guys would recommend? I really want to firm up and lose the body fat! It's a slow process with just diet and exercise!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I have done cycles of Clen and hate it bc of the hand shakes.. Very minimal losses for the sides.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Thread Information