Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bullshark99

Thread: advice for wife?

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    My wife is 24 5'7 120lbs she's my little work out buddy, she's read up on it and decided she wanted to try anavar . Started at 10mg a day and went up to 30. She was OK with it. 6 month later she tried dbol . 10mg a day then up to 30, she loves it. Shes actually pretty toned up.

I'm here asking if its safe? I'm not a girl and idk how womens hormones work. She didn't get any sides maybe a little aggression.

Anything I should tell her? She takes liver support, I'm just concerned about any permanent long term damage

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro, I'm no Specislist when it comes to female anatomy... But d-Bol is very androgenic ! IMO I wouldn't give d-Bol to any woman as there are plenty of other options(var as you said, primo, winny(and some have probs on, then some don't or subside after cycle)...

If your worried(I did a quick search on d-Bol and women)... Granted it's older... And sure they're have been plenty of women who do use it but I would think they're Women Pro BBers and getting paid(and who knows what's really going on but them)...

Providing her stats she seems to be pretty damn lean , I would think d-Bol would bloat her(water retention) even if diet is on point...

Hope you get some info on this from a women's perspective, also!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-06-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Lol man I'm jealous she doesn't bloat. I searched and read the same stuff before she started. She says she loves the way it makes her feel. Her libido goes through the roof and clit gets really sensitive that might be her favorite part. No hair growth, deepening in her voice, just a little aggression lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noballs25 View Post
    Lol man I'm jealous she doesn't bloat. I searched and read the same stuff before she started. She says she loves the way it makes her feel. Her libido goes through the roof and clit gets really sensitive that might be her favorite part. No hair growth, deepening in her voice, just a little aggression lol
    good for you! yeah I figured you also looked into it(obviously) lol... But if no sides good gor her

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    I would discontinue the dbol immediately. I know she likes it and currently no sides but that could change without warning on a drop of a dime. Not worth it IMO, playing with fire.......
    NACH3 likes this.

She's not on it right now and she only took one cycle, I'd rather she stick with anavar . I'll get her on here so she read the lady section

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by noballs25
    My wife is 24 5'7 120lbs she's my little work out buddy, she's read up on it and decided she wanted to try anavar. Started at 10mg a day and went up to 30. She was OK with it. 6 month later she tried dbol. 10mg a day then up to 30, she loves it. Shes actually pretty toned up. I'm here asking if its safe? I'm not a girl and idk how womens hormones work. She didn't get any sides maybe a little aggression. Anything I should tell her? She takes liver support, I'm just concerned about any permanent long term damage
    Hi. DBol for gals. Why risk it!!! There r so many other female friendly compounds that will still give her the sensitive clit. Remember to give her body a break. Good rule of thumb is time on/time off.

Thread Information