Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Vans05 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9

    Winstrol for women

    Hello everyone I was wondering what is the safest dosage for women. I know 1cc is the proper dosage but would you think 1cc twice a week is to much?

  2. #2
    Motardpdx's Avatar
    Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    435
    Hi, this might be helpful...http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-winstrol.html Cheers!

  3. #3
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Vans05
    Hello everyone I was wondering what is the safest dosage for women. I know 1cc is the proper dosage but would you think 1cc twice a week is to much?
    Injectable winstrol 25mg E3D duration 8-12 weeks according to my research. I steer clear of winny so far. The dry joint side is very painful. I am not wiling to deal with that at this point.

  4. #4
    Vans05 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9
    Well it is drinkable but I heard it's less effective unless actually putting it straight into the muscle. Just taking extra joint medicine can help with a little more water intake.

  5. #5
    -Horus-'s Avatar
    -Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Vans05 View Post
    Well it is drinkable but I heard it's less effective unless actually putting it straight into the muscle. Just taking extra joint medicine can help with a little more water intake.
    I would highly rec anavar over winny.
    and you can drink it since its still basically just n oral made for injection. not much difference oral in inject really IMO. the slight edge not worth the pinning IMO.

  6. #6
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Vans05
    Just taking extra joint medicine can help with a little more water intake.
    Is this proven to be effective Or u just throwing that out for consideration?

  7. #7
    Vans05 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9
    Works for me and I have bad joints

  8. #8
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Vans05
    Works for me and I have bad joints
    Very good to know. Thx!!!

  9. #9
    Stay1994 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Injectable winstrol 25mg E3D duration 8-12 weeks according to my research. I steer clear of winny so far. The dry joint side is very painful. I am not wiling to deal with that at this point.
    sorry for hijacking any help on how I start a new thread in the diet section, I'm new on here, once again sorry

  10. #10
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay1994
    sorry for hijacking any help on how I start a new thread in the diet section, I'm new on here, once again sorry
    I presume u r using phone. Select the arrow pointing to right in upper right corner. You'll see new thread in drop down.

  11. #11
    Stay1994 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    I presume u r using phone. Select the arrow pointing to right in upper right corner. You'll see new thread in drop down.
    thanks

  12. #12
    Ica27 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    44
    never used liquid winny...only tablets...10mg xday and the last week (I did 5 total) 15mg xday...great results in muscle hardness and strenght during workout...as sides I experienced clitoris enlargement and lot of water retention (so weight increase)...all the sides went away bout 3 weeks since the end of the cycle...no voice deepening, no acne, no hair growth...
    sides are very subjective and depend on each body!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •