SZ21 is offline Female Member

Smile Girl needs advice for Anavar :) help me out!

Hey ladies and gents! I'm 22 and I'm new to this site. I used to be really lean and toned but I gained about 20 pounds after not working out for a year. I recently started again and set a goal for myself. I'm hoping you guys can help me out

A trusted source got me Var (it's legit) and its in liquid form. If my diet is on point and I'm taking var for about 8 weeks working out 3+ a week will I lean out? No more than a 10mg a day and Ill split it. I know if my diet is not on point I will gain weight and I definitely don't want to do that. So i'm pretty motivated to get on this road. I'll take any info you guys can give me. I've done my research, but still need some input from girls who have tried it out.

Thank you so much! Here is my current info and diet.

currently:
    female
    5'7"
    166lbs ( I look like I weigh 150)
    Goal: 140 - gain more muscle and lose fat :]

diet started and the diet I'll be on if I start the var.
    4 egg whites x 1/4 cup oatmeal sometime brown rice
    15 almonds
    4oz ground turkey x 4oz asparagus
    4oz ground turkey x 4oz asparagus
    1 rice cake with almond butter
    4oz lean protein (egg whites or turkey) with 4oz asparagus
    Last edited by SZ21; 03-07-2015 at 09:02 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, a first run on juice isn't ideal for weight loss. It tends to do the opposite - since it can cause water retention

I'd suggest dieting down to your ideal weight, then running it

As far as the Var being legit - never take anyone's word that is selling you drugs. If you do, I would suggest getting LabMax test kit & trying it first.

Or - get pharmaceutical grade

140 for 5'7" seems kinda low, I think - I think like 150'sh is ideal(I think)

Thanks for the info. I was thinking the same thing, but I'd just want to see what kind of results might be possible if I started now. It's pharmaceutical grade!

Blog Entries
    There is no liquid pharmaceutical Anavar

Are you messing with me right now?! My source didn't tell me it WAS I'm just going by what it says on the bottle.. and my source is 120% reliable. I know for a fact its legit. I don't know to much about liquid vs pill form. I just know if it's legit Oxandrolone then it'll all work. Haha!

Blog Entries
    Lol

Post a pic of it

But, no BS - there is no pharmaceutical grade Anavar that is in liquid form 101%

Doesn't mean it's fake - but, it's a home made concoction

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    9 out of 10 times anavar is out right faked of severely under dosed. It is extremely expensive to produce, so the first cut is with the manufacturer. Then a couple other people might get their hands on it, then the underground lab that turned it into liquid. Chances are everyone that touched it cut it a bit, then the ugl lab under dosed it. That is why men can take 100mgs+ daily and they used to have great results from 40.

Just to let you know my wife had a prescription for anavar. It was for 60 10mg pills and it costs over a grand. So judge that against what you payed for yours and how many milligrams you got. Do you think it is real, and if it is real is it pure?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news that's the reality. I would not let my wife take any underground anavar, that's just me. If I did I would most definitely be buying a lab max test to make sure it actually contained anavar not the commonly used winny or dbol replacements

Thanks guys I appreciate it!!

Anyone know how to get a username change on here??

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Post under. Problems with board post- one on one with admin, I'm doing the same thing

Thread Information