Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: New User

bvela696 is offline New Member

New User

Hello everyone!

I just started using winstrol orally. I am taking 10mg every other day. I have to admit I am freaking out a bit about all of the side effects you find on the internet. I only want to do one cycle to give my metabolism and energy a boost and continue on my fitness venture. I am planning on doing 6 weeks. Should I be ok when it comes to the symptoms?

how long does it take to leave your system after you stop taking it? I want to try to get pregnant afterwards.. so i want to make sure i wait long enough.

What do you all do about the trouble sleeping?

Please help!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Female? Using winstrol ?

It's not really the best idea - like at all

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bvela696
    Hello everyone! I just started using winstrol orally. I am taking 10mg every other day. I have to admit I am freaking out a bit about all of the side effects you find on the internet. I only want to do one cycle to give my metabolism and energy a boost and continue on my fitness venture. I am planning on doing 6 weeks. Should I be ok when it comes to the symptoms? how long does it take to leave your system after you stop taking it? I want to try to get pregnant afterwards.. so i want to make sure i wait long enough. What do you all do about the trouble sleeping? Please help!
    Hi. I hope you don't take offense....you seem extremely uninformed for putting AAS in your body but glad you landed here. Welcome. If you just started maybe you might want to abort the cycle. You should wait at least 6 months after end of cycle to try to get pregnant. Winny either likes you or it doesn't according to my research so impossible to predict how you will respond. 6 weeks is short cycle. 8 - 10 weeks more typical.

To add with sleep, take ketotifen 2-3mg at nite. It's an antihistamine. Some ppl take NyQuil.

Winny is a cutter so not sure how will directly help with metabolism and energy. There maybe other choices if you want to toy with your thyroid with t3 and take b12 shots for energy. I think this addresses your questions. What do you think?
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 12-03-2014 at 08:36 PM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum

bvela696 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hi. I hope you don't take offense....you seem extremely uninformed for putting AAS in your body but glad you landed here. Welcome. If you just started maybe you might want to abort the cycle. You should wait at least 6 months after end of cycle to try to get pregnant. Winny either likes you or it doesn't according to my research so impossible to predict how you will respond. 6 weeks is short cycle. 8 - 10 weeks more typical.

To add with sleep, take ketotifen 2-3mg at nite. It's an antihistamine. Some ppl take NyQuil.

Winny is a cutter so not sure how will directly help with metabolism and energy. There maybe other choices if you want to toy with your thyroid with t3 and take b12 shots for energy. I think this addresses your questions. What do you think?
    Thank you for your reply. I have actually been feeling really good. In a great mood and very energetic.

I am happy with doing just the 6 weeks. I have done the b12 shots before and i feel no difference. My body tends to be very resistant to a lot of things. Never heard of the t3. I will look into it.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would rec anavar , but welcome to the forum! : )
    < <Samson> > likes this.

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forum, glad you landed here, lot of people to help with any questions you have.

Quote Originally Posted by bvela696
    Thank you for your reply. I have actually been feeling really good. In a great mood and very energetic. I am happy with doing just the 6 weeks. I have done the b12 shots before and i feel no difference. My body tends to be very resistant to a lot of things. Never heard of the t3. I will look into it.
    Good to hear! I ran t3 and clen stack but my diet wasn't in check so it was a waste of my time. T3 regulates the thyroid. I rather tend to stay away from it as there are other options....

*mikro* is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Welcome... Your sorta jumping into a cycle with a limited knowledge base to fall back on but glad you made it here Please read about the elevated risks of oral...The ultimate LIVER thread and info on orals and ORAL TOXICITY!! Plus, the possible sides of win....1st Winstrol Only Cycle- Female Cheers!

3Mferguson is offline Female Member
    Hi my name is Monique and I am a new user. I am 31 years old, with five kids. I wanted to know more about getting my body in better shape quicker. decided to just look into steroids not really sure what they are but I heard something about muscle enhancement so I thought it don't hurt to learn more about them.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Mferguson
    Hi my name is Monique and I am a new user. I am 31 years old, with five kids. I wanted to know more about getting my body in better shape quicker. decided to just look into steroids not really sure what they are but I heard something about muscle enhancement so I thought it don't hurt to learn more about them.
    Welcome. Steroids can help but only support existing diet and training plan. Suggest look at nutritional forum for help with diet!!!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard... As stated glad you found THIS forum... It really is Great!

Welcome!

LuchoX is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome aboard.

Chaos703 is offline New Member
    Welcome

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    You are welcome.
    I would recommend you var. not winstrol .

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    You are welcome!

Phenoxs is offline New Member
    Welcome

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome

Thread Information