Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Anavar and primobolan cycle

Kmarie is offline New Member

Anavar and primobolan cycle

This will be my first cycle ever with anavar and injectable primobolan . Was told to take 100 mg/week primo and 10mg/day anavar. Was wondering what people thought of this and how I should break these up. And when to take the primo. Appreciate all suggestions!

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Hi, what are your stats and goals ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hello Kmarie, I was just lookin into this and it seems this is a perfect dose(although virilization may occur from individual to individual! Although it's a relatively safe snd very successful stack! You can pin the primo once a wk(50- 100mgs... But I see you want the 100 ... And the var I would split into 2 doses twice a day to keep blood levels stable!

I also found this...

PRIMOBOLAN ...THE WOMEN SPEAK OUT

After asking the Rx Muscle forum women their thoughts on Primobolan, the general consensus is that it's a good drug in terms of quality gains. In terms of side-effects, they can vary from individual to individual with the most common being oily skin, frequent break-outs, loss of hair and lowering of the voice. Hair loss seems to be the major issue with this drug which can be alleviated to some degree with the use of Nizoral shampoo- which prevents DHT build up on the scalp.

Favored dosages range from 50mg/week to 100mg/week with one user reporting great results with 200mg/week for a 7-8 week period (having started at 100mg/week).

Going back to the issue of side effects. it's worth pointing out that Primo is a highly counterfeited drug and care must be taken to ensure that you really are using Primo. It has been reported that some unscrupulous companies substitute Testosterone Propionate for Primobolan in their products. So buyers beware!

Hope this helps out a lil til the women chime in! Good luck!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    If this will be the first time running aas for u drop the primo and do only var.

Start at 5mg a day split am/pm for 2-3weeks and build it up depends on your tolerance and side effects to 10-15mg/day.

Run it for 8weeks total.

Good luck

Kmarie is offline New Member
    Thanks everybody. I work out a lot already but I'm looking to gain strength. I usually hit 2 a days already but figured this would kick me a nice boost in my goals. Just so I'm understanding right you guys suggest I split the 10 mg anavar in morn and afternoon and I can take the 100 mg of primo once a week? Sorry I'm very new to this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmarie
    Thanks everybody. I work out a lot already but I'm looking to gain strength. I usually hit 2 a days already but figured this would kick me a nice boost in my goals. Just so I'm understanding right you guys suggest I split the 10 mg anavar in morn and afternoon and I can take the 100 mg of primo once a week? Sorry I'm very new to this.
    Hi. Highly recommend you run var by itself and the run primo by itself. If you get negative sides, you will know what is causing it. AAS is unpredictable for us gals and my staking you won't know what adjustment to make. Both var and primo are good first cycles for gals. Pick one!
    saymass003 likes this.

Thread Information