Thread: New here

12schooner is offline New Member

New here

Hello! A little about myself: I'm 5'2", 131-133lbs, according to my gym impedance meter I'm between 14-17% BF. Unfortunately, I just feel like I'm stuck. I can maintain this BF well on about 1500 calories/day and have over the past several years. Recently I've been reading some of Bob Harper's books but I feel like if I cut out much more calories I crash in the day. I cycle some strength 2-3 times/week, run 2-3 times/week, and do cross fit/HIIT 2-3x/week. Any suggestions to get me past this plateau would be much appreciated? Thanks!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Welcome to AR! Have you tried AM cardio and how clean is your diet?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. We have some great members over in the nutrition forum. I bet if you post up your nutrition plan one of them could help with some tweaks

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    You are welcome.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 12schooner
    Hello! A little about myself: I'm 5'2", 131-133lbs, according to my gym impedance meter I'm between 14-17% BF. Unfortunately, I just feel like I'm stuck. I can maintain this BF well on about 1500 calories/day and have over the past several years. Recently I've been reading some of Bob Harper's books but I feel like if I cut out much more calories I crash in the day. I cycle some strength 2-3 times/week, run 2-3 times/week, and do cross fit/HIIT 2-3x/week. Any suggestions to get me past this plateau would be much appreciated? Thanks!
    Nutritional forum. Carb cycling works for some! Welcome!!!

Thread Information